Anyone know the brotherhood of being in a sports team? even as a benchwarmer fuck that was some beautiful shit

anyone know the brotherhood of being in a sports team? even as a benchwarmer fuck that was some beautiful shit

Attached: 0275-009.jpg (1263x1000, 535K)

no it's just dumb meat heads playing a game it means nothing

dont say that. theres a lot of camaraderie when you work out and suffer together to get one more point, gain one more yard together

Life isn't a manga, sports teams were just Chads and Brads having pissing contests during PE.

i was neither of those but i joined my church's basketball team and i could understand why guys loved playing sports so much. you really do gain a sense of brotherhood after sweating together and balling together. manga does overdo things but it was really fantastic

you are literally just throwing a ball around they weren't your friends

I know the brotherhood of being affiliated with a latino street gang
>using "meat head" unironically
What a fag

They're trying to tell you how your experience was user. They're trying to tell you what being on a team was like even though they never were on one.

oh boy we got loser in denial look you were just the loser they kept around to laugh at there is no such thing as brother hood to norimes

you never had friends user how do you even know how to tell them apart

well that's what they are just idiots with muscles

>tfw was athletic and good at sports
>but really short so i never made the cut no matter how good i was
i used to love playing basketball, too

I have had a few friends in my life and I was on a foot ball team and it's all meaningless

>everyone stronger and more attractive to me is just an idiot with muscles
>everyone who has sex with a woman is just a stupid meat head jock
>I'm superior because i am a skinny manlet

whwat was that like user?
yeah i mean we would spent tons of tim eoff court too. i was always tall so i played center and was okay with just getting rebounds but there was really something special about heaing to a late night kabob spot after playing pickup ball during the summer of junior year where you knew things were changing and that your friends were going far from you
i mean i can understand, its a great experience but i can see why people coul dbe mad about it

I never said all attractive muscular men are dumb but most football Chad's don't know much outside of playing with balls and fucking bitchies and I'm not a manlet I'm a lanklet

Attached: __nasu_trisha_oh_yes_kasshoku_bitch_hitozuma_no_seiyoku_kaishou_drawn_by_oohara_kyuutarou__697939360 (576x768, 50K)

>there is something special about go to throw balls around with people who pretend to be your friend
whatever makes you happy

>whwat was that like user?
Fun. A lot less violence than you'd expect because people are afraid of your friends. It gives you instant popularity in school and you get invited to all the parties. You also end up with a ton of fun stories.

lol if you frame things like that any contact with others is meaningless bro. true frienship may be a hard concept but i hope you can realize how nice it is to be loved one day
did you ever have to do soem rough shit though?

getting my ass beat in the locker room wasnt some beautiful shit

>a lot less violence
so you were just a bunch of fuck boys that just sat around and drunk beers and didn't really do gang shit?

>loved
>friendship
theses things don't exist for people like me fuck off normal fag

>did you ever have to do soem rough shit though?
I was in the car during a drive by on prom night in high school.

sure you were user

Attached: 1460402594568.jpg (383x408, 42K)

I was. The shooter didn't hit anyone but it was a prom party. The shooter was the same guy who wanted to kill someone over a belt. He's now in the marines. I can't post a picture of the drive by but I can post a picture of the gang.

Attached: B1A1AED7-A8E8-47C7-B223-A99F0BD24B3D.jpg (1242x2208, 195K)

sounds gay. pass

Oh wow turns out only faggots with tiny penis syndrome use guns and join the (((military)))

I was really good at baseball at the little league level. I had an older brother, and he and his friends stuck a spare glove in my hand when I was 5 to get an extra player, and I played ball with those guys every day until I was 11 or 12 and my brother went away to college.

So I went into little league and was used to playing against guys 5 and 6 years older than me. I tore that shit up. I never felt the camaraderie, though - I was a terrible, TERRIBLE sport and got pissed off when the other kids made mistakes. The kid in the Bad News Bears who tripped people and called everybody names? That was me. The coaches never punished me, though, because I hit .800 and pitched.

With my brother gone I stopped getting practice all the time, and when high school started everybody but me grew 6 inches overnight, so my sports career was quickly over.

So sports teams don't always lead to brotherhood, when you're just a bad person.

In England we have something called the Dofe. As part of this award scheme you go on an expedition. I went straight to silver with my small friend group from school. British weather is shit and we spent 3 days in treking 43ish km over the Surrey hills in drenching rain and mud. It was pure suffering it broke my body inside and out, I was relieved when it ended. But me and my group shared our hardship together, I miss those 3 days more the anything. Guys can bond closer the ever over physical hardship and working as a unit. Sports provides a way to bond as you all partake in the hardship of training, the frustrating defeats and exhilarating Victories.

those dudes look like they are in there late 20's I have a hard time believing they are in highschool

Yes, unfortunately my team couldn't play the sport the way I wanted, even though it logically was the best style. I don't get why they couldn't see that! We broke up and I have no interest of being on the same team as any of them ever again.

Now I'm a wandering Kuroko looking for a "chi-mu" with more heart than skill to try and play the way I love, have fun doing it and maybe win something big

Do martial arts count? I did judo as a teenager and I felt like people actually liked me there

This was taken this year (4 years after high school). But I was in school with them. Here's a high school pic. Hanging outside of my friends sisters beauty salon after school.

Attached: C247919D-7596-4AA9-9E89-6F454E3BCD06.jpg (750x565, 106K)

Yeah he wasn't the best fighter in town so he always went for his gun.

Marching band fag here. It is true for marching band/band, really a comfy experience. You develop a feeling of brotherhood as well desu.

holy shit you guys look like a bunch of low iq street scum you should be behind bars

I mean... we were in a teenage street gang. What did you expect us to look like user?

Attached: AB7686BC-7EDF-419B-8207-141549E411E7.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

I made my high school hockey team because I was the only goalie
I was not bad but not that good either and I was quiet so most of the team did not even acknowledge me outside of games
but I made 1 freind and still had a good time during games

Attached: ExXdoqa.jpg (499x499, 70K)

I've made some of the best friends I've ever had on my track team. We run long distance (1600m, 3200m, 4x800m, etc.) so we always had different workouts from the sprinters (55m, 100m, 400m, etc.)
It was just a few of us, usually only 6 or 7 of us at the very most. We came from a poor area so we didn't have a lot of money for sports equipment and things of that nature, so we also couldn't afford to hire more than one coach. Which was great for us, because we had no coach to follow us and make sure we were doing what we were supposed to. The head coach would tell us what to go run at the beginning of practice, and we would "go do it". However instead of doing what we were told to do, we would literally just go into the woods behind the school (which were massive btw) and dick off for the hour and a half of practice. We would build massive stick forts, break logs, and throw the freshman into this pond about a mile back. I know I was lucky with my circumstances, but if this sounds like your school I can't recommend it enough. The friends I've made and the things we've done I won't forget for my entire life.

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-191441_Gallery.jpg (1049x1032, 312K)

Nice manga, bro

Attached: qQvmr.jpg (594x4706, 1.16M)

you guys would have benefited from some police brutality would have kept you little 56%er from trying to kill a guy and why are you even here it's clear your a norime

Attached: elijahnouvelage_occupyarrest-1024x682 (1).jpg (1024x682, 176K)

>you guys would have benefited from some police brutality
I've never experienced it but a few friends have experienced it as kids. It didn't benefit them, only made them hate white people
>trying to kill a guy
He threatened to shoot up the prom party. My friend did the drive by to scare him off.
>why are you even here it's clear your a norime
Depression, isolation, severe anxiety, loneliness and suicidal ideation after high school. Then I ended up meeting with some of my old friends again and got back to our old tricks.

Attached: E336FD01-A783-43F2-8BB7-2E950A18D378.png (750x1334, 841K)

>back into are old tricks
people like you shouldn't be allowed to be on the streets and with any luck you'll get gunned down by the cops or some other brain dead spics

Old tricks as in smoking and drinking and sluts. We're too old to be doing teenage gangster shit. We're in our early 20s, all we do is work and have fun when we have free time. Like the 2 Live Crew said, all we wanna do is sing and dance and party down and play with pussy too. I'm not Mexican btw

Im currently saving up for a multi family home that I can live in/rent out so I can finally get started in real estate like I want. I want better for myself. What are you doing with your life, faggot?

Attached: 06F59389-6709-49AE-A002-9485A647E3F0.jpg (750x413, 260K)

Is this an edit?

Just looking at old pictures of shit I've done makes me anxious. Thinking of the dark rooms, the lights, the loud music, the sluts, the smoke. I've come to love the anxiety though. I'm going to the club Friday for a friend's birthday. I'll take some nootropics, drink some Buchanan's whiskey and try to find a latina or black girl to grind with.

Attached: A6986334-B55A-473B-940D-FFFE8E15C72E.jpg (750x411, 237K)