>Why did i have to have these genes

Weak bait apply yourself

>asian bait poster is fat
gross

>Not hambeast
>Ultra titcow

Damn old country genetics

Genes, you say?

Attached: DamnGenetics.jpg (550x366, 38K)

You're probably beautiful in your own way. Girls have it easier anyway, so you'll be fine with some shy autistic guy. Also alot of black guys are into that kinda thing so cheer up :)

imagine being born to live a tutorial mode life and you fuck it all up because you can't stop eating

Go back to /b/ at least you're posting tits and not spamming bbc threads.

It is genetic asshole, i dont want to eat so much but i cant control it
no one wants a 370lbs goblina

it is genes, most don't understand. obviously fat can be taken care of but your double x chromosomes prevent you from being able to do things that take effort.

dont worry tryone would love to pound that fat ass

>Use make up
>Do your hair
>Work on your speech and posture
Even the worst hambeast can be fuckable thanks to the help of modern society

I want a big dicked skinny asian boy tho

Those dang dirty genes at it again

Attached: FuckingGeneticsRuinedMuhLife.jpg (460x730, 122K)

Yea but instead you're gonna get the BBC and a domestic abuse case

>fat
>still picky hypergamous hoe
This obviously bait though

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE ITS THE GENES THAT MAKE YOU EAT

It's not just genes but it's not just willpower either, living in America is terrible for you. If possible, move somewhere where you can actually get to places by walking, and try not to keep too much food in the house - lifestyle changes work miracles.

Before any male starts talking about how much height affects them, I typed this recently and I really think they got BTFO:

I'm sick of everybody on Jow Forums talking about height. I'm 5'1 and am one of the tallest and most respected MEN in my medium sized village in Brazil. I am studying agriculture at my local college, where all professors look me in the eye with respect (and to be honest, I can smell the fear on occasion). Women dig me as well - I recently went out with a devout Catholic girl whom invited me over to meet her family; they fed me until I shouted mercy. In adjunct, I am in superb conditioning with a low body fat, which enables me to excel in football. Coach says I may be captain next year, but as for now, I need to keep practicing to ensure I reach my maximum hustle. Jow Forums is just a hobby for me; it's where I come to study and engage with like minded folk in the art of meme - I'm really not interested in trying to defend myself and my life to some nobody. Bye bye, dork.

How many genes do you have right now?

Attached: GeneticsFridge.png (500x334, 351K)

>"its genetic asshole"
its easier to lose weight than it is to gain
go fuckin run you shitfaced whore

Exactly this. Blaming your genetics is not healthy; at best it you are avoiding your real issue: lack of self control. Try the rubber band on your wrist and snap it when you are about to eat. I managed to drop 35 lbs with just minor lifestyle changes.

You can call it genetics all you want but you're lying to yourself. If you eat less calories than you burn in a day you will lose weight. Period. Your lack of the will power and motivation to do anything about it? Now that may be genetic.

on the small chance it's not bait, genes do not control feelings of hunger. even with a low metabolism which is mostly genetic you can still just not eat. if you think not being able to lower your food intake is genetic and you are an actual living human being well christ better start finding some science to back that.

POST FAT BELLY

Attached: 1542499940853.jpg (500x750, 120K)

here you go, dont bully please

Attached: IMG_20190122-198697.jpg (527x720, 40K)