Be femanon

>be femanon
>attracted purely to quiet autistic looking dudes that probably frequent the chan
>they tend to have small dicks

why can't I just be into big dick Chad like normal girls? Why did god design the cutest autistic bois to have small pipis? You faggots better start upping your clit stimulation game.

Attached: 07d.jpg (775x637, 57K)

>attracted purely to quiet autistic looking dudes
I'm gonna guess that you're black

It's a 329 lb hobgoblin level 99

>not dating quiet autistic dudes who are insecure about their dicks

What size would you consider small?

Both length and girth.

Below 4 inches at least. Girth, at least 2 to 3 fingers wise. I mean I don't need a fucking 7 inch or up dick. I just need to be able to feel it man.

Hispanic but white

I can't fit my dick in a toilet roll, is that thick enough?

That sounds nice my dude, gj.

penis size does not matter
original comment

cheers m8, pretty proud of it.

how small is too small? Also, how can a spic be white?

Check this comment.
Some South American countries have darker skinned ppl than others. For example, Cubans tend to be either pretty white or lightskinned or really black. But not normally very tan.

>Hispanic
>White
Pick one

Autist with a smelly 8 incher reporting in, m'lady

Attached: 7AF509E6FF724D15AA54B4B934627DFD.jpg (260x194, 6K)

>tfw no autistic looking chan browsing small dicked bf
GIB NOW

>tfw big dick
>tfw if I ever found out a girl browsed Jow Forums before I'd drop her if not beat the shit out of her

since the 2 girls on Jow Forums have answered, imma shimmy the question slightly to them
where can i find a fujoshi gf i dont like bl but i think it means guaranteed weeb and brimming with horny (mental) energy

5.5 inch dick that can't fit into a toilet roll
fairly average but I'm proud of it
also quiet KHV but I'm hardly autistic, I don't like associating with spergs, they're annoying and too clingy.

explain why originallly

5.5 inch not girthy and phimosis
it's not like the opportunity for me to disappoint a girl was ever going to present itself anyway

Fellow femanon and fack sakes me too