Do you agree with Reddit that she is /beautiful/ and /killingit/, robots?

Do you agree with Reddit that she is /beautiful/ and /killingit/, robots?

Attached: AB926A95-3295-442C-9091-C81D7CE94E8F.jpg (640x553, 158K)

Moot really lost it huh

>She

The only thing he's killing is himself some years down the line.

males being in the females bathroom is just plain predatory and disgusting. burn that thing alive.

shes /killingit/ for sure

nah man, I don't even think they actually think that themselves. they're hugboxing and finding beauty in the idea of its transition more than anything else. Objectively, it's not remotely attractive

i mean they won the argument on the internet and that's whats most important

I completely agree, we shouldn't force men to use the women's bathroom just because they were born with a vagina.

I hope to god none of you guys behave like this guy in the comment section in real life, it's cool on Jow Forums cause nothing here matters and its all anonymous but in real life doing that projects an enormous red flag to everyone you know that says "I AM COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE IN PUBLIC, IT IS A LIABILITY TO BE AROUND ME" it's self sabotaging to be that rude

kek fuck off tranny

This might be real, might be fake. It's easy to cook up a fake facebook post. Regardless, it is being used as propaganda. Just like 90% of social media (this includes user claptrap).

Here's how this particular piece of micro-propaganda works:

1. Troon is acting wholesome.
2. Troon looks halfway decent (not a monster).
3. Mean man asks questions at the wrong time.
4. Uh.. bigot much? He gets TOLD Y'ALL

The funny quirk is that his questions are actually legitimate talking points.

When his questions are framed-up in the manner articulated, it appears that his questions are mean, bullying, bigoted, wrong.

Thus, the narrative is distorted an inch toward the leftward side: 'anybody who asks these questions is a big mean jerk.'

We live in the golden age of propaganda. If you don't interpolate these lil agenda-driven viral moments through a big-brain lens, you'll dance in the palm of our weird fetishistic oligarchs.

Litwrally who?
This post is original desu

it's fake.

those questions are perfectly reasonable, they're being asked in the wrong context.

the whole thing is being passed around the net to make you react precisely the way you reacted

>Troon

Back to Kiwifarms, kiddo.

>kiddo

fuck off back to plebbit

>"I AM A LIABILITY TO BE AROUND IN PUBLIC"
just shout it from the rooftops already you fucking social retards

Imagine brutally shame fucking that lost, confused, spiritually starved boi right in his tight hole. I'd lick the streaming tears off his face :)

Absolute kek at this response

I don't like attention whores validation-fags, so no.

I have great disgust in both people. No woman would ever make a Facebook post about them being in the bathroom with another woman. The fact that they are announcing puts attention to what is preventing (her) from being a real woman. Next, what exactly does the statement "two women, just doing our thing" what is that thing? I have to argue that the woman is fixing her makeup so that she can look presentable so that chad can give her the good dick. (She) is not doing this. (She) is putting on makeup to continue presenting as a female so that chad does not give her a second glace.

The man who commented is doing so to rile up the other side. He is clearly right-leaning and is trying to drive in an argument he knows he can win. For what reason? To me it is like an atheist telling a jew god does not exist. No one on either side is going to convince anyone. Second, he is allowing himself to be the "evil man" further propagating the hug-box (she) finds herself in.

The best way to fight trannies is to not give them any attention.

Attached: 1542505653863.png (500x500, 38K)

>my edgy r9k view of the world is exactly how the world works
how about you finish high school and then you try to understand the world for now focus on your exams

That guy looks fucking scary asf.
Just imagine that guys standing in front of you in an dark alleyway. I bet he kills woman to make a perfect skinsuit

Attached: 154651635.png (1280x720, 472K)

Fuck out of here normie. This board is for intelligent discussion. Sorry, but ad hominem is not a persuading argument.

>actually typing this shit out
Come on, you can bait harder than this

Attached: 1543793641753.jpg (320x290, 14K)

>The best way to fight trannies is to not give them any attention.
Based and redpilled.
Also works of faggots and women.

thanks for confirming youre still in high school if you think this board is for "intelligent discussion" lmao

Are you kidding me or some shit? What is more intelligent than a robot? It is literally why this is called r9k. We are all robots, all 9000 of us.

its just a matter of time desu.

Libtards
[x] owned
[x] trolled
[x] epic style

Attached: 0C42D072-6801-421A-ABD4-D6E08D91B61A.png (1600x900, 1.62M)

peak intellectual discussion

Attached: pepe let the good times roll.png (743x800, 1.45M)

I never understood why leftists never found this kind of shit super sexist. Like reducing women to "things that do makeup together" seems insulting. Surely there's more to "being a woman" than just putting on makeup, otherwise there wouldn't be any grounds for discussions of political oppression and childhood discrimination and shit.

Is this the "liberals are the real racists!" argument?

Wheeze
No, he looks creepy and won't make it past his 30s, gladly.

Attached: laff 54.jpg (433x419, 126K)

>troon
tr-what now?

This is 100% correct. When I was at university I was a social science student (yeah yeah yeah, Stem and all that shit whatever). When I started I had a genuine passion for arguing and debating people with different worldviews and opinions. I wanted to push boundaries with open minded people and bond through our shared interest in spite of ideological differences. I don't need to explain what universities are really like, but let's just say after 3 years I became more and more depressed (by this I mean developing genuine mental health issues) and completely lost all interest in making new friends or meeting new people with similar interests. I just wanted to tell anyone who might be interested, there is one important but very simple thing I learned, it might seem obvious at first but actually sit down and think about it. THEY DO NOT WANT TO DEBATE YOU, EVER. They will not change their minds and the more you point out their bullshit the more entrenched they will become. The guy in OPs picture, the Ben Shapiro types, they are not convincing them, they are enabling them by drawing attention to them, which is exacerbating the problem.

Attached: 1548085103760.jpg (960x937, 79K)

>a moment of acting like a whore with his face gave him peace.

fucking brain damage

Jesus, did that guy just message her out of the blue trying to debate her? Just so he could screenshot himself and virtue signal how smart he is?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>it thinks it's passing
>hystericallaughter.jpg

Why do trannies feel the need twist everything that happens to them? The cashier could say 'have a good day' to one of them and they would write paragraphs about how 'trans people are finally being respected in day to day life' Usually with an unrelated selfie alongside it. Also that woman probably knew that you were a man but didn't want to say anything

Oh, of course none of them do. It is just virtue signalling.

The tranny in the OP proudly posted it to reddit today and it got to the top until some trolls, myself included, injected some bants and xye couldnt deal

Lmfao underage faggots on my fucking board

This. Worked at a company with a lot of trannies. I fucked off when they started wanting to go into different bathrooms. Women already do enough weird shit in here, we don't need a mentally unstable man to top it off. Just let me poop in peace for fucks sake

yes yes but how would you like this in your bathroom???????

Attached: casting-trans-men-as-predators-wont-stop-bathroom-bills-_x750.jpg (750x563, 63K)

the more i see trannies, the more i dislike them

(this is a ftm transman btw)

>she

Fuck off tranny enabler.

Attached: 1547968791794.png (1065x1088, 681K)

Trannies coping with their dysphoria by pretending to be woman reinforces gender stereotypes moreso than anything but liberals acknowledging that would be inconvenient. The lgbtxyz community is the most dysfunctional and selfdefeating group ever.

#yaaaaaasssssqueeeen slay that big nigga dick

The only thing he's killing is his father's self esteem.m and eventually himself.

>be me
>be woman
>go to the gym 2-5x a week
>new sign outside locker rooms
>"blah blah blah you can use the room corresponding to your identity"
>poster for women's rights rally in student lounge
>"women and women identifying"
>I go home and stare at my collection of second wave literature
>pic related

Attached: BA565792-1BA7-45C3-B83A-4FFA6DE373AE.jpg (499x485, 44K)

I had no idea the "biological facts" guy was made up. I spend so much time on this site and see so many posters actually talk that way that it just seemed natural to me.