Who else just begining their fitness journey right now?

Who else just begining their fitness journey right now?

Attached: 131.jpg (905x509, 150K)

Right here, yo. Just got outta rehab. Body is weak, but my yearning for self improvement is calling

I had a bad night last night and ate soooo many oreos. So I'm beginning my fitness journey again this morning.

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

I only recently managed to quit smoking, if that counts

Also NRT is fucking poison. It worked but I still felt like shit if I used that stuff. Also now I get to hate vapers again.

>journey
just put down the fork lmao

>sat at a computer

>NRT uses nicotine patches and chewing gum
Why do you hate vapers?

Show your tits then get out.

Actually I used the spray

I hate vapers because they're useful idiots for an industry that is exploiting stupid teenagers. There was a period there where young people were just not smoking, now they're vaping. Once they realize that vaping is just a really shitty form of smoking, it's all over.

Where I live (Ireland) I only see adults vaping, most of them are older than 40. I think that Juul teenager trend is an American only thing.

imagine living in muslim territory haha that’d be kind of cucked haha

>Show your tits then get out.

Attached: VN5Uwg6.png (633x833, 628K)

>There was a period there where young people were just not smoking
have you not seen the ads for smoking in the 40s-70s with kids smoking?

me going to try lifting weights for the first time tomorrow hope i dont snap something or die

Attached: _94251178_p04sd9z7.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

WOJAK YOU FUCKING SLUT I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL SNIFF YOUR ASS

The whole idea of fitness being a "journey" is flawed in my humble opinion.

Journey implies that there is some end goal, and after that goal has been achieved the journey is over. But if that is the case you'll (probably) revert back to your shitty unhealthy lifestyle and lose everything you've worked so hard for.

It's a LIFESTYLE. Whether you are fat, skinny, deformed or whatever you are living the Jow Forums LIFESTYLE. Start excising, eat healthy and never stop doing it.

Attached: jcdentpn.jpg (400x400, 14K)

imagine the social anxiety

user people use journey to mean just that. I think people would use a different word if they didnt it's like when people say life is a journey.

I’ve managed to get a year and a half in. Recently I’ve started being really critical of my body.

That's the problem with a lot of people. They imagine getting into shape as a temporary sacrifice of your comfortable life instead of a permanent change.

I bench more than I squat

are you the dumb fat bitch that started a thread a few days ago complaining how you slammed a million oreos in the middle of the night?

Are you the dumb fat retard who keeps taking the bait?
Kill yourself you fucking moron

yes i am, problem?

that was obvious bait come on

Me, began doing GZCL, don't understand it very well, but it's something.

>journey
Nigga you aren't going to Mordor you're just going to move some heavy metal objects

>woman
>lifting heavy
I have literally never seen a woman strain herself at the gym. Not up close anyway