Lifting natty is a meme

Attached: progress-.jpg (681x420, 103K)

looked better before now you look like beefed monster. Just saying.

Wasn't natty in the before. You fell for the bait, newfag.

natty biceps look big, cant really see triceps tho, were they existent in natty times?

dude this guy looks 4'6'' lol (lmao too)

want some skin to go with dem zits lmao (lol 2)
;)
:p
xD
c:

Junkie.

You never looked or will look good . Not natty, not on steroids NEVER

Too bad I am 6'.

>were they existent in natty times?
Yeah just see for yourself in this natty picture. Triceps are my best assets

Attached: cbt12.jpg (376x467, 24K)

Living a long healthy life is for faggots.
Deforming yourself and dying from heart disorders is the real winners game. Die now, at least some faggot on your gym will 'mire' you before you collapse like the pathetic fag you are.

Not this coping roid loser again. Yawn, your act is getting tiring.

i think thats pretty clear you delusional faggot

>2018/19
>not using synthol
>not being a fake roider
cringe

Out of all the places you could've bragged, you chose Jow Forums?

Unironically the best set of arms this gay board ever seen.

>You never looked or will look good . Not natty, not on steroids NEVER

Never is long time my friend.

Grabbin some cereal and enjoying mast's shenanings, this threads are so funny always

MUHH SMALL PENIS MEME. STEROIDS IS GIVING YOU SMALL PENIS I SWEAR!! I READ THAT SHIT ON FACE BOOK!!!

I am baffled you made your way to this fucking website. Considering you need at least 1 brain cell to know how that works

What is there to cope?

Are there any other places to brag? I thought this was the place to be. A place were we alpha males collide

Attached: tricep.jpg (450x295, 116K)

Legend. Love how you're triggering these pathetic sub 150lbs faggots. It's their loss if they don't use roids.

>When you have such an inferiority complex you resort to using drugs so you can look strong
>when you need validation from others because you lack self confidence
Fag

Attached: 361369F8-BC8B-4A49-B1F3-3ABAC3DD7A8A.jpg (200x200, 12K)

masTerbator is back. We cant see you on /fraud/ anymore. Wha happened ?

Roiders are insecure btw lol.

Have you ever tried any sarms btw ? They're much more easier to find here. Any european brand do you have any idea ?

everyone hating you on you but lemme not lie i'm mirin bro your before and after pics are both my goal

previous mast thread was better, without this le trollmemer shitposter facade

>6'.
hahahah isnt that

Post nudes faggot

this looks so fucking gross lmao
>t. femananon

why ever roid if you look like this natty

Please wash the tops of your shoulders. Great physique otherwise.

Cope

>implying anyone cares about what women want/think
shoo, gains goblin

ah ye here they look awesome. must have been the angle / pose that made the bicep look oversized relatively to triceps.
what was your height / weight in that image? goal body, since im a student poorfag jucing is not an option but this seems to be a reasonable natty goal.

you look small as fuck bro
eat more pussy

>lifts for women
>they find him repulsive
>sourgrapes.exe engage

Something is obviously wrong with the guy mentally

remind me of the caricatures of men in gears of war game

Man I figured he was bullshitting us in that other thread a week or so ago. I feel like MasT is one of those guys to use test ethers and claim natty because “testosterone is naturally in our body already”

You’re 5’10” I’ve seen the /fraud/ discussions

Implying he was natty

Looking huge there, MasTer. What's the stack on the right?

Lifters in general are insecure in that sense. Why not just accept your body how it is? Why work out? Why grooming yourself?You insecure? Compensating?

See how retarded that sound. Every form of improving yourself in considered being insecure. lmao

JUST BE YOURSELF if you want to make it in life, right.

I tried MK once, but it made my stomach bloat like one of those SLIN bodybuilders. SARMS are a meme, if you want actual results just hop on steroids.

The best always get hated.

I can still help you with your questions. I am actually a nice guy

Attached: veins.jpg (811x532, 119K)

Big fan of mast taking his act on tour outside of /fraud/

>tfw mast will never rock you to sleep in his big strong arms

>A place were we alpha males collide

Attached: 1493160224421.jpg (587x347, 34K)

183 cm to be precise.

So does your hideous cancer face. Come back when you are a validated 7/10

Why live when you will die anyway?

I ate your momma's pussy yesterday

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_3784.jpg (480x640, 76K)

Shit nigger take care of your skin before the acne ruins your physique anymore than it already has

300 test-e. I always cruise/cut on 300 test-e. Soon i will try tren for the first time and fucking nuke this place down.

I look best on low dose of masteron and test, like this picture. I am curious how much i can compensate with that new tool.

Attached: cock-big.jpg (547x285, 60K)

Thomas je bent een kabouter met haaruitval en acne. zoek een leven.

>I always cruise/cut on 300 test-e
Does your red blood cell count ever get high from running 300mgs/week year round?

Tren seems really heavy in side effects. People say they can't even breathe on it. I'd be careful with that one.

You look gross

you're not convincing anyone disgusting tranny

Fuck masT on tren is something i wanna see bro

Jouw kanker moeder die ik in haar kont neuk

Yeah it does, but i donate blood every 2 months.

I know, but there is only one way to find out.

Grossly good looking

Nee eerlijk Thomas, jij bent kanker lelijk. Anabolen kunnen jou niet redden.

I want to lift atleast 5 years natty to decide if I really want to roid or not.

Attached: 1556310093913.png (2518x1024, 314K)

Who actually wants to look like a BBer in this day and age?

>all these newfags
Jesus Christ why does Jow Forums attract so many normies?

Is this really the guy coping and answering people on a vietnamese basket weaving site or someone trolling i cant decide lol
If first, dude i literaly know people who do some sport+calisthenics 3 times a week and look 3 times better, more proportional and aesthetic than you ever will, looking like a sick inflated cow with those veins popping
Too bad you cant reverse the effect of steroids you started using because of your complexes because you will now look like a hemohrroid till you die

>chad
>posts in /sig/
lmao the meme faggot poltard general is as far from chad as humanly possible homo

I fucking look like that and I'm natty, fuck off m1

6'0 is manlet tier in the netherlands. I can see why you need to compensate.

>being on fit
>not wanting to sell your soul to the steroid-God
>Still trying to get big

I envy your ignorance

To achieve the best version of yourself and grasp your genetic potential, obviously.

I've literally never seen someone project this hard before ever
You look good man, fuck these dyels

Attached: 1548727550767.jpg (1024x792, 187K)

mast the biggest faggot to ever posted on fit even worse than supermong

>worse than supermong
Supermang is unironically the best trip what are you talking about?

binch press

What would you recommed for new starter ? What should be in pct also andhow to dosage ? Also do you have your own blood test results ?

>Are there any other places to brag?
>A place were we alpha males collide

Most people on this board are insecure shut-ins with body dysmorphia.

je weet dat iedereen in je lokale fit4free je stiekem uitlacht, toch?

>Who actually wants to look like a BBer in this day and age?
Who actually want to look like a dyel nobody. Oh wait.. kek

>i literaly know people who do some sport+calisthenics 3 times a week and look 3 times better
>BUT THIS GUY AND THAT GUY!!!
Yeah and Bill gates is also richer than all people combined on this fucking incel board. Jesus HAHAHAH, how can someone seriously write this down and not die from a heart attack due to overload fucking cringe.

>supermong
He's a fucking genetic dead end. I cannot point point one thing that he has and looks somewhat ugly. All his fucking assets are below that. BELOW UGLY

What are you current stats/pic? Yes i have those

Is it a good idea to roid as an intermediate fatass or should you get lean first?

I'm gonna start using gear when I'm like 40, maybe younger. Just gonna cruise.
I don't see myself in a position where I'd like to be a beefcake monster. Not because I wouldn't enjoy looking like that, I simply do not have the interest or dedication to my physique to maintain such mass. How much do you eat in a day? It must be a tremendous amount of high protein food.

masTer would you roid at 18? I've bitten the /roid/pill, natty lifting is fucking COPE.

It's better to lean first. If you roid with higher bf, you will get some issues with controlling your estrogen levels and beside that you will look like utter shit

I am currently cutting and eat:

oats + 6 eggs
chicken + veggies + almonds
Cottage cheese
Eggs
Cottage cheese

Bodybuilding is 24/7. Even with roids you still have to train/diet your ass of to see good results

I would not recommend starting that young

why not masTer...ive been trainning for like three years. I diet and count every fucking calorie, macro and eat a perfect diet, have no social life so Im able to get my sleep and I am consistent w my training, I get my ass up and do cardio every fucking morning as well

post body

I don't want to be a gatekeeper, but start roiding at that age has some consequences you have to take into consideration.

Just do some research about it. Nobody should decide whether you should roid but yourself.

My current stats are 1/2/3/4 for 6 reps. I have inguinal hernia + hydrocele. I see athrophy on my testicles. Lift are not incresing. I have fat around my waist also ut other then that i look normal i guess. My normal test level is around 600 in the morning on the blood test but day before blood test i wanked a lot so idk how good is my serum test levels.

Your current stats are shit faggot. No amount of lifting will help your physique

Incorrect. Steroids do not GIVE you muscle they make you EARN muscle you idiot
You're a fucking delusional DYEL LMFAO
Supermang is a fucking nigger who should be killed.

LMFAO retard.
I'm taller than 99% of people you moron. I'll wipe your DYEL ass with my massive roid balls

Taking steroids allows you to make gains your natural potential wouldn't otherwise allow you to make, most natural lifters just want to see how far their genetics will let them go.

he's a mentally ill roid using retard, no one should listen to him or trust what he says

MasT have you ever done the rich piana 8 hour arm workout?

>'m a high iq pure white specimen of glory.
post eyes then you nigger

No. Rich Piana is a fucking drug abusing retard. I could wipe his ass without steroids any day. Plus his training program was literal trash.

>insulting the OG Mutant

Attached: AC932603-90E0-46C3-AC1C-2067DBC76C46.png (292x292, 86K)

Post body you seething incel hahahahahahaha

you could wipe his ass?

Attached: 1513859396698.jpg (323x241, 8K)

Replace could with want to and you have ops most desired wish

DIDDYLIEEFT

I got ya squod een de beg

masT what's the best beginner program?

Test E+GOMAD

Just try manlet. The new cutoff is 6'2"

Do you still enjoy BBC, make sure you get a daily dose.

Mast how do you manage roid rage or is this something you havent had to deal with? Is it the high estrogen and test?

timestamp

lurk moar

newfag