I'm fat and fabulous but I wish I could be thin and fabulous. But if I was thin, I'd have loose skin

I'm fat and fabulous but I wish I could be thin and fabulous. But if I was thin, I'd have loose skin.

Which is better, a fat girl with skin that fits or a thin girl with floppy loose skin? should i lose the weight or embrace my curves?

Attached: 1495600391470.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJypMzJhJf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this a joke? lose weight you pig

>fat
>fabulous
Pick one and only one

but what about the loose skin?

which is more A E S T H E T I C? loose skin or fat

I'm fat and fabulous! Haters to the left to the left everything you own in a box to the left

You could lose weight and then squat the butt stretch marks away
Also, this should go in qtddtot

hardcore dry fasting for several days has been proven to eat up lose skin

no excuses, lose the weight

Fasting will fix you

Post body, we'll decide if you are fat, fabolous or both, theese days we cant take a word as a guarantee.

This is an absolute lie. Don't mislead people like this.

>fat
>fabulous
Don't kid yourself, these two things are mutually exclusive.

What should I do guys?

Attached: IMG_20190428_184447.jpg (1080x1920, 235K)

Would it be worse if it was a man who is trolling that typed this comment to try to trick someone, or a genuine woman?

bulk! SS+GOMAD

Both are shit but being thin is healthier

READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
YOU FAT FUCK

The man is sadder. It shows someone who dropped out of society in, like, 2008. That reference isn't even close to being topical.

In the sex department I've had both. The fat wasn't good, the loose skin was worse. Lose weight though, don't worry about sex when your health is on the line.

You can always get surgery to remove the loose skin, you can't cure a heart attack.

this is bait
this better be
you better be larping

Attached: 1504996729168.jpg (300x179, 7K)

You'll look like shit either way so, your choice. Should have thought about this before you were /greedy/

>no other images of this size found
Just stop eating youtube.com/watch?v=wJypMzJhJf8

OH NONONONONONO

Thanks user, now I feel physically ill

Attached: 1553440651615.jpg (250x206, 7K)

lmao.
you are disgusting.
stop eating, fatty.

>irony is difficult

I don't even know anymore, man. There are 12 levels of irony to everything. So much so that people are enjoying things in earnest now that should be ridiculed, and I'm just tired.

I hate it all.

Dump weight asap, and don't stop until you're no longer obese. Then you can diet more gently and exercise down to healthy weight.