Girl hits ME up on snapchat

>girl hits ME up on snapchat
>blatantly expresses interest in me
>small talk for a little while
>ask her today if she's free to do something this week
>"nah i'm working all week"
>reply "ok so when are you free"
>she replies "i don't know"
what the FUCK did i do wrong here? she hit ME up, i didn't go out of my way to hit her up. does she genuinely not know when she's going to be free or is she just wasting my fucking time?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgfffo.com.jpg (474x439, 42K)

Why exactly did she hit you up? Was it "How you doin" out of the blue or something related to something? What was it?

Something similar happened to me. I hit it off with a guy and he said we should get lunch again soon. Lo and behold, he "wasn't free at all" when I asked if he was still up for it. Just accept the L and move on. Dwelling on it won't change her mind.

i posted a picture of myself on Instagram. she liked the picture and the next day, she hit me up with just a picture of herself. i replied "what's good" and that's when we started talking.

maybe ask her out with a few specific days instead of being general

well i know that she's busy, i told her that i could do anytime this week, giving her plenty of leeway to pick a time that works for her.

She was most probably repulsed by you after having a conversation. Better luck next time user, we'll all make it one day.

Have you considered maybe you need to talk to here for longer than a week? You lot whinge about roasties but then you're raging she won't put out in the first week of talking.

Happened to me a few times on gay tinder. I think some people just like to get some attention.

i don't think so, if anything, i think i came off as confident in our conversation. i just think this bitch doesn't know what the fuck she wants.

i don't want to waste my time talking about some stupid shit over snapchat, i'd much rather go one some cheesy date or something and get to know her in person instead of talking about some retarded shit i could give two fucks about

What the fuck? Talking longer than a week is fucking retarded. A date should be in the bag within the first few messages.

>just act like her friend or brother, bro
>remove all inkling of chemistry, bro
>chat for months and months and then confess your undying love out of nowhere

Disgusting.

Relax you pissed off little bitch. She probably thinks your idea of having fun is sitting on her bed while you play COD. Go fucking make some plans and tell them to her, holy shit.

Post screenshots so we can see. You can blur the names

>giving her plenty of leeway to pick a time
Uhhh, user...?
Girls are extremely indecisive
You were supposed to say the day

Attached: A6CE80E8-5FFC-4F48-9302-F1114F611184.png (768x576, 424K)

"put out"? what are you talking about? you are purposefully misconstruing the situation to make le inkshells look bad. simply asked for a date moron.

neck yourself.

i have no idea why she would think that at all, and if she did think that, then why the FUCK would she hit me up if that's her impression of me

no can do, it's all over snapchat and we talk via sending pictures back and forth, so the shit's gone the second i read it/send it

you're probably right, but she's busier than i am right now, so i figured giving the torch to her was the right thing to do. maybe not, but that's what i thought.

OP here, she just sent me a new Snap, it's possible not all hope is lost

Get her number and set up a date
She is probably frustrated that you havent done this yet

it's possible she's stringing you along so you can be her obedient hopeful little orbiter

Ask her again next week. If she responds the same, cut her off.

i've been talking to her for just over a day now. no, i don't think she's frustrated and no, i'm not going to become an orbiter for a 6-6.5/10

He's right user, girls can't make up their minds for shit. You have to tell them what day you're going to go out with them and at what time.

>opened the snap she just sent
>just her face with a "hmu" sticker
how do i proceed from here anons, i'm thinking of just leaving her on read. i don't like playing these stupid fucking games where girls waste my time with these vague snaps.

>no, i dont think shes frustrated
Yeah, and Im telling you youre wrong
If she hit you up, she is wondering why you arent telling her when you two are going out

Id hurry up and lay down the law before she starts to think that youre some low test s o y b o y

so this is what you want me to do:
>already got snapchat from her saying she doesn't know when she's free
>want me to hit her up and tell her a day of the week to go on this "date" when she already said she's not free
unless you mean to propose a date after this week, then i don't understand how this makes any sense.

She said in her snap for you to hit her up
Why is this so hard for you????

Tell her some day next week
If she says no, tell her another day
If she says no again block the thot

i just don't get it though. she already said she doesn't know when she's free and i replied "ok just lmk when you can" so i feel that it'd be kind of autistic to bring up the subject again

Dude just pick a time. She is expecting you to take the initiative.

>she doesnt know when she is free
All girls say this
Its a shit test
She wants to know how bad you want her and how confident you are

>ok just lmk when you can
Good God. Do you actually expect her to let you know when she is free? Girls dont do this.

Step inside the mind of a girl. She has 100 hundred guys hitting her up every day asking her when she is free. Dont be that guy. Tell her when the date is happening and if she says no literally move on. FFS this is not the only girl in the world

maybe you're right user, but it's too late now, it's not like i can go back and take back that last message. but i have a more pressing issue right now - how do i reply to her vague snap of her face with just a "hmu" sticker?

say "helo" to her

jk i dunno this roastie playing mad mind tricks on you. man women can be so indirect and emotional i guess. id say yuo need to convince her that youre assertive or "manly" enough for her, whatever that means jfl roasties

>how do i reply to her vague snap
You reply asking for her number
She wants more than tiddlywinks through snapchat
Thats why she literally said hmu because she wants to text/talk on the phone

it cant really be this hard to understand women right?

elabbing on my last reply (), i think she is unsure whether you are manly enough for her. you didnt convince her with whatever your last interaction with her was, so imo you need to show her you are a man and that you want her to become your woman, while of course being mildly sensitive and not overbearing. this is why she contacted you again, she thinks you're not a lost cause but she doesn't like you enought o have agreed to go out with you yet.

jfl roasties.

elabbing on my last 2 replies, i agree with user. asking for phone # is a good way of showing your ascertive and manly. maybe,

jfl roasti

how do i ask for her number tho? like, how should i phrase it? just straight up ask her like "hey what's your number?" i feel that's too direct. i want to do something like "hey you free to talk right now?" but i feel that's not direct enough.

Then give her your number first you big retard. "Text me"

what's the point of doing that, the end-goal is to talk to her over the phone right now, i'm already texting her over snapchat.

>i want to do something like "hey you free to talk right now?" but i feel that's not direct enough.
you're right. that is not direct enough and would turn her off, most likely.

i would probably go with a "whats your number?"

just like that. no bs, no diddly daddling, straight to the point. women sort of like that. women like an ascertive man that knows what he wants and is not afraid of getting it. what you suggested is not appropiate when taking that into consideration

jflll women

here's my draft "you free to talk over the phone tomorrow i prefer talking to texting lol". good or not assertive enough?

you know this chick better than any of us, however if she's roasti'ing like the best of them, that text will make you seem beta af and will turn her off. i would be more direct, wouldnt ask for it the way you are planning to.

it's mostly the lol, it makes you seem scared and indecisive. even without the lol it seems beta.

how about "you free to talk over the phone tomorrow whats ur #"

>you free to talk over the phone tomorrow
STOP PUSSYFOOTING AROUND

Literally say
>whats your number

She will be surprised that you of all people had the balls to ask it

that's better. i'd definitely go with that over the version with "lol"

well i need to tell her i want to talk tomorrow and not right now, she's probably going to bed soon and i don't want my nosy ass parents hearing our conversation rn

yeah im probably just gonna send it

>well i need to tell her i want to talk tomorrow
Why do you need to say this immediately? It makes you sound unsure

Listen dude, when youre texting a girl, remember K.I.S.S.
>Keep It Simple Stupid
Use as few words as possible when talking to one

you might be right user, i'm a robot so obviously i don't have much experience with this. especially with roastie girls like her. i always imagined myself ending up with a shy type of girl. and you're right, looking back on it, i should have waited to say the tomorrow thing. whatever, i'm learning here. if there's one thing i learned from this thread, it's that i seriously need to up my fucking game.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.cotm.png (396x385, 124K)

"Give me your number rq"

Women love directness. They deal with so many guys who beat around the bush about what they want, they like when a guy is real.

If she really likes you, being direct won't run her away. I learned that the hard way.

>Step inside the mind of a girl. She has 100 hundred guys hitting her up every day asking her when she is free. Dont be that guy. Tell her when the date is happening and if she says no literally move on

You say this, but when robots say getting a gf is nearly impossible and pointless to try because they want the 10% males , normies flip their shit.

yeah deep down i knew this. i spent a good portion of this thread complaining about how she didn't know what she wanted when in reality, it was me who didn't know, leading to me being indirect.

WEll, first off, its top 20%
Second, I didnt flip my shit that this was mentioned
Its just that robots often want girls out of their league
When they could easily have a gf by lowering their standards by two points

I'd guess she was interested but you gave off the relationship vibe and she wanted to hookup. She also could've just got rejected and wanted to fuck anyone, and picked you. In that situation you have a few days to meet her. If it's this, they'll contact you a lot first.

op here, update:
sent she replied back "you don't even know what i look like"
we have each other on IG, i don't know why she thinks that

Attached: Cmonbruggg.png (404x404, 131K)

>When they could easily have a gf by lowering their standards by two points

What makes you think less attractive women will be more eager for a robot to date her? I've seen uglies with attractive dudes

>What makes you think less attractive women will be more eager for a robot to date her
I know this because I dated one
There are women that are wary of the normie lifestyle
They would rather have a nice autistic bf than a Chad she would constantly have to keep tabs on

update i'm currently high as fuck
so i don't know if i fucked up or not
>say "don't we have each other on ig?"
>she says "yeah idk"
>i reply "so can i get that number?"
don't know if alpha or if i just fucked up

Attached: 1546388286270.png (325x244, 75K)

>girl
let me stop you right there

>51 minutes ago
hahahaha

that doesn't answer my question, did i fuck this shit up?