What is next in the CWC saga?

What is next in the CWC saga?

Attached: E733A425-C519-486A-B44B-FF20720D6DC0.jpg (799x600, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_xgVv8qoLe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She starts a dimensional merge cult that originally has only an ironic constituency but eventually branches out and touches people who actually believe this stuff and may not be as familiar with Chris (or possibly see his internet fame as a sign that he's the messiah).

>male pronoun'd towards the end
I'm sorry for failing you great one.

I got lost somewhere after he pierced his taint to "grow a vagina" and then announced he was in a relationship with two other people
Anything new going on?

PROSTICHU SAGA

Attached: 3975F311-D620-49B9-8A21-3AE5B83509AB.jpg (900x900, 120K)

He gets access to the U.S.'s nuclear stockpile and ascends to become kali

>tfw when you collect transformers and recognize all the ones in the background of this photo, some of which you have and now want to sell just because tthis autistic fuck owns them

This was back when he was still salvageable lol. Idk. I just hope the government takes care of him.

I'm still fucking waiting for Storybro's next thread, THEN we worry about old Chris.

hes been going crazy lately on his twitter

t. follow him on twitter

has fucking barb died yet? god that can't happen soon enough. nothing against barb, but that's gonna be the next time you get some real good cwc content.

Wow, Chris' 10 year challenge is pretty impressive.

Attached: CWC_post_op.jpg (964x1200, 176K)

As soon as the tug boat is enough he will get the snip.

Then we will have a new saga of him providing guides on how to stop his meat hole from closing up.

Attached: 1543271460449.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>he's been going crazy lately
>lately

top kek good point desu

He's moved to announcing that he's married to 4 of his OC's at the same time, he's in court for debt collections again, and he's recently decided that the Imaginationland episode from South Park was actually real and he's going to be the one to merge the real world with the world of fictional characters and we all just need to believe

Wbat the fuck did he mean by this

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-230945_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 720K)

He married Mewtwo while a larper is making him his handpuppet.
Also he hangs out with teens and kills kittens now.
I'm not even joking by the way.

To this day he now molests women.

>tfw even chris lost his virginity and you haven't
the darkest of imaginable timelines

>kills kittens
I'm sorry, the fuck did you just say?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

he becomes a netflix original

I'm fucking serious!
>Finds poor mama cat and holds it and her babies hostage
>Asks for "help" from the internet for them
>Turned out to be an extortion operation waiting for saps to give him money
>Got medicine from a genuine, caring user instead
>Still bitches for money
>Got animal control called on his ass
>"Everything is fine"
>Kitten fucking died from infection and negligence as it was held hostage
>2nd kitten got adopted
>3rd is somehow still with him

Now I love animals, even cats. I'm irrational when shit like this happens.

Man in the pickle suit needs to return and slay barb in front of Chris

NIGGA WHAT? POST SCREENCAPS OR SOME TYPE OF PROOF.
Also, more info on molesting whamen.
>inb4 you do.

>numerous CWC documentaries
>many getting over 1-2 million views

i hate it
i hate it

Lolcow analysis videos are the new sjw news deconstruction videos

youtu.be/_xgVv8qoLe8
And a much longer video with screencaps of tweets, but this is a decent abridged version.

Well he merged the dimensions right?

If it ever reaches that point he'll be dead from septicemia within the year. He's an unhygienic gross cunt and you can be sure that he'll never wash his dilation stick. In fact he'll probably try sticking it up his ass a few times too.

I feel like CWC is a special case since he's practically a household name at this point. Has any internet figure's life been as well-documented as his?

2 hour video essays that say nothing

He's probably going to get seriously ill or kill himself after a mental breakdown. It'll probably be not that funny. He'll go out in a way similar to terry davis I'd bet.

Attached: bb.jpg (598x599, 92K)

a household name

Lol what? Get off r9k man

>household name

no.........................................................

Not that user but I've met people that knew about CWC when I mentioned him. They were all fucking nerds but nevertheless he is pretty well known

Homeless saga when

Attached: PURIFICATION PURIFA-.jpg (1704x2048, 211K)

It's actually amazing that she hasn't cracked under the pressure yet. People criticize her a lot but I don't think that your average person would be able to endure this level of negative attention.

So two nerdy faggots you meet on street knew him means he's becoming a house hold name?

I think at this point CWC's autism is PREVENTING further damage due to the tendency of autistic folks to not understand social context. CWC is living without the pain of social isolation because CWC doesn't understand the level of social isolation and badgering being performed here.

murder suicide desu

Barb is the only reason he keeps going. Once she dies Chris will go downhill very fast.

Barb is nearing the end of her life.

storybro? fill me in

Am i a bad person for waiting for Barb to die? she passes away and chris loses his shit. Probably starts selling her shit within seconds. gets kicked out and cant bring his toys and coloring books with him. lives in car but cant pay for gas. Trolls will be recording him from behind bushes.
Thats when shit get REAL JUICY.

Attached: waiting-meme.jpg (1736x1001, 194K)

Is he still a virgin? And judging by his latest videos he might get sent to a psych ward when barb dies

what's "real juicy" about an autistic tranny starving to death in his car and a few spergs travelling hunderds of miles just to observe it?

Me. I want to be famous too anons

Attached: IMG20180906124728.jpg (1077x1070, 283K)

>lives in car

Lolnope. Chris is going to lose his house AND his car. He'll wander around his neighborhood, pushing a train of shopping carts filled with all his toys and video games because even when living on the street he can't bear to part with his hoard of plastic crap. Then some other hobos will steal his shit so they can pawn it for booze money, Chris will try to put up a fight, immediately get stabbed by hobo shanks and bleed out on the sidewalk as the hobos get way with all his shit.

The next thing thats gonna happen is that barb is probably going to die, and thus, the homeless saga begins.