How does one know if a wholesome girl you meet is not a carousal riding camwhore?

How does one know if a wholesome girl you meet is not a carousal riding camwhore?

Attached: 1548292559864.webm (1000x563, 1.19M)

You cant. And if you honestly care enough to worry about shit like that you deserve whatever you get

you have to be honest. listen to her tone, her voice, how she dresses, her hair, her makeup, literally everything.

post a picture of said girl and ill tell you about her.

All women are on the cock carousel. Ascend to 2D.

I was a virgin when I posted nudes. the two arent mutually inclusive. If you go around trying to guess at these kind of things you just ruin shit for yourself.

You can just tell most of the time.

This you'll go full schizo just try to know the gal.

>If you go around trying to guess at these kind of things you just ruin shit for yourself.
So, you have to delude yourself to be happy?, also if you posted nudes, you are not virgin.

So is it wrong to want to be with someone that doesn't parade her body for every incel to see?

>How does one know if a wholesome girl you meet is not a carousal riding camwhore?

see the kinda of shit she posts on her social media, and ask yourself, "would my mom approve of her?"
that should pretty much settle the issue.

Why would you want to be with an internet prostitute?

I agree that posting nudes on Jow Forums is slutty but
>if you posted nudes, you are not virgin.
nigga what?

Just assume every girl is a whore and try not to let it bother you. The only time you should really care is when they are wronging you by being a whore.

>nigga what?
It's a well-known fact lad, virginity it's synonymous of pureness, when you post nudes, you lose your pureness therefore your virginity.

wtf are they saying??

jesus christ. incel logic

It's harder than any political opposition research imaginable. You really do have to pay attention to every last thing they do. I'm talking hand movements, pitch of their voice, how often they check their phone, etc.

>incel logic
And... the buzzword came out, thank you ladies and gentlemen, hope you have a great evening.

>Lose virginity
I agree that that part was pretty stupid but what the other user said about posting nudes on Jow Forums sorta makes you a whore is kinda true. You need to be so very desperate for attention to post them for everyone to see on the internet

Virginity =/= purity
A virgin can still be a whore.
A non-virgin can be pure.
Get your heads out of your asses and stop redefining things to better suit your cognitive bias.

If you have to ask, she is.

>Virginity =/= purity
Both are strongly correlated, roastie. AND NO, YOU ARE NOT VIRGIN, JUST BECAUSE YOU ONLY SUCK OR DO ANAL.