>compulsiveliar.jpg
>tell her i'm gonna send her something i'm working on
>send her one song i fug out from youtube
>she has shazam
>asks me like 3 times and waits for me to recover and say that it's not mine
>still claim it's mine
>she sends shazam screenshot
i died today.

Attached: this-is-so-sad-can-we-hit-50-likes-30933333.png (500x646, 169K)

Make something, I make shitty blends/mashups with acid pro 4.0

well. maybe at least you learned a lesson. if not then its even more reason for you to deserve this feel. liars are niggers

Listen to me very carefully: you deserved it.

well i guess it's time to an hero because if someone i know actually hears this i'll go boom my brain out of my skull

>if someone i know actually hears this
Don't you mean "when"? Obviously the girl is going to tell everyone. When have women been known to be able to keep their mouths shut?

more >compulsiveliar ?

this is how i die.

I have an idea that might help you save face if you're still alive.

already told her i'm a musician and i sent her a file with the same name as something else i'm working on and she just shrugged it off. at this point i can only think of what she might have thought or what she is thinking.
i am literally dying of fear

The idea I have is still consistent with the new information.

help then man, help and i'll repent

"No wonder you kept showing me that Shazam thing."

Then proceed to send her another file with a very similar name (maybe the only change is a dash and number at the end).

The file involves the same song you ripped off but it's edited into some sort of remix or blended with other sounds or what-fucking-ever.

It turns out you mistakenly sent the original.

Of course, it depends on exactly what you told her, but based on whatever information is in this thread and what it might preclude, my explanation could work.

Sincerely,

Another compulsive liar (who is careful enough not to get caught)

i thought i was alone but you are my brother ... together we will lie forever

I love you too. Leave throwaway contact info - who knows when you might need me again.

Ted Bundy#1564 is my discord tag, i would love talking to you

I don't use discord - can you leave an email or Skype that's still a throwaway?

[email protected]
i got this throaway mail from this site , i'll be there

Actually, you know what - I'll join discord. Some others have been bugging me to do it anyway. Might as well jump in with both feet. Might take as long as this weekend for me to finally register since work's keeping me busy, but if that's your real discord, you'll hear from me for sure. No reason to lie to you, after all.

this is going on facebook lol bye

Attached: inner-laugh-pepe.jpg (471x388, 13K)

with no reason to lie i will actually be waiting

Created it now, actually. Added you with a username that starts with an M and ends with a g. Cheers

got you brother