I join the 30 year old doomer squad next week

I never really pictured what my life would be like after age 25. I thought that I would maybe have a girlfriend by now but it never came to fruition and likely never will. The last three real friends I had have all moved away or stopped talking to me completely. The only people I talk to irl now are my parents and like 2 or 3 people from work. I'm not depressed, I just feel I lack any kind of purpose.

Do any other of you 30+ doomers share these sentiments?

Attached: 7528278329.jpg (638x480, 122K)

Im 34, nice job, don't use my voice outside work much, never experienced the illusion of mutual love but will rather die alone than sharing my life with a brainlet roasty. I'll most likely end up alone or with a intelligent female with optical defects or another minor flaw.

hard to believe rose is 30+.

Why? Stop looking at old pictures.

no no no no no. You're a wizard user. Doomers are late gen millennials. Boomer even, you're a boomer/wizard.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-09-19_at_1.22.44_PM.jpg (1177x686, 93K)

i cant remember the name of this girl fuuuuck

"Her" name is Rose. I hope you're into futas.

>tfw you'll never make Rose your legal wife
why do i even live AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: yamero.jpg (225x225, 5K)

i dont. i thought her dad's zombie genes would kick in at 30 but nah. she could pass off as early-middle 20s

What do you do in your free time user? Do you ever feel sad you don't have a gf?

"She" avoids the sun to lessen wrinkles. 40s will get rough tho.

Browsing Jow Forums, vaping weed while listening to talks, listening to audiobooks, currently "the expanse" series and some excersise. I don't think a gf would solve any of my problems. But it would be nice to have someone to cook healthyish meals with while cuddling occasionally. I may sign up to a vegan cooking course to meet with health conscious qts.

health conscious cute girls don't need to take those classes they already eat healthy. you're just going to get over weight single moms in the class

Shit, you're probably right. So what should I do instead to meet some brainy qts? I've to go to the next ccc congress this year.

>over weight single moms in the class
True, your best bet is walking around some public college campus and getting some young girl. A lot of college girls are vegans these days.

I'm 34, hanging around a college campus would be creepy, wouldn't it? Also I'm a wage slave, so it's not an option.

So, you have no social life, no friends to speak of, and only do indoors activities? How did you expect to meet someone then?

Honestly, (depending on your standards), women aren't hard to meet; most feel just as bored and vulnerable as you are.

I've never understood the mentality of feeling sorry for yourself when you're doing nothing to change the situation. At that point it's not even victimization, but helplessness.

Watch Fight Club, stop being a faggot, get a life. Watching trainspotting and the first Matrix is good too, but the important thing is to watch fight clube. Watch it many times, read everything you can about it, no need to read the book the movie is better. Stop being a pussy, stop caring, get out there, talk to whores and random fuckers, get a sport fuck, smoke and drink, race cars, enter a dojo, prove yourself that you're alive or just fucking kill yourself already. This is your life, and its ending one minute at a time.
>hurr durr I already watched
Watch again.

I wasn't complaining about being alone. I was severely depressed until recently, which was caused by vitamin d deficiency. Now I'm better and getting my life back into something worth living.

>The only people I talk to irl now are my parents and like 2 or 3 people from work.
That's a lot of people now. I think our society is going down a dark path and a growing number of people are getting isolated. I don't remember it being this bad in the 90s and 00s.
A lot of single/divorced people are in the same boat as you. Neighborhoods are not communities anymore. Finding friends is just as hard as finding gfs/bfs.
And god help you if you have to move to a new city for work.

I was such a mess, why would I bother someone else with my bs?

>I was such a mess,
Everyone is a mess and has their own BS that's just as bad as yours.

So how many people do you know that could be classified as a messy?

Join the army before you get too old.

Attached: Dgyb4XgWsAIm2sM.jpg (661x936, 71K)

75% with about 25% being robot tier messy.
But pretty much everyone is fucked up in their own way today.

zoomers are more messy than other generations. Some big happenings are a brewin. The 20s and 30s might be as interesting as they were 100 years ago.

>just be yourself bro

originini

I think the worst past was to pretend to be a functional adult at work while knowing that one visit of my appartment would make people worry I'm suicidal. I'm glad that's finally over. Depression is hell.

right there with ya. in a certain sense you kinda just gotta say fuck 'em. they know where to find you. dont waste you time on folks who dont put in the effort. find something or someplace you wanna work towards. im gonna try and buy a house out in some small town, murrica.

not the same user but things literally fall apart. youre sad at him but these habits are a response to life going into the shitter
>know people
>have a social group
>people have your back
>friends help you out, put in good words
>slowly people drift apart
>pair off, settle down and make own lives
>now you only see them holidays or with prior planning
>trying to go out solo and not look like a weirdo now
>no social dynamic
>women single at our age are liabilities
>can only fight the tide so long
>eventual isolation
friends and knowing people is vital to making relationships as you age

my friends are either already married or engaged.
as a matter of fact I recently had to be best man at a wedding when I've never even been in a relationship myself.

I'm 36. Welcome buddy.