I want to kill myself tonight. I've had enough. I've made 0 preparations. I want to die...

I want to kill myself tonight. I've had enough. I've made 0 preparations. I want to die. What's the easiest way to kill yourself at home.

Attached: IMG_pczhks.jpg (732x732, 231K)

Don't do it user, everyone here on this thread has their own problems but we still keep going. Tell us what's been bothering you?

Alright user, seem like you're currently in distress but let me tell you that shit do get better. Don't commit sudoku yet, go to sleep for now, make some preparations if you really want to die, make sure you don't fail and end up being a vegetable. But yeah, take some time man to think about it, we only have one shot at life.

xoxo user

Attached: 1541064420252.png (746x512, 105K)

Why do you want to die user?
That will cause a lot of pain to the people around you. I've seen suicides. It's a terrible thing to do to your family.

Attached: 8sfgmpqqgz121.jpg (528x768, 81K)

Oh my God I fucking hate moralfags.

I want to die because I've been the 3rd wheel my whole life, none of my friends really like me and I doubt they ever did, I'm terrible at the one thing ive ever dedicated myself to, and

>tfw no gf

I've been talking to this girl for a year and a half and despite what I've told myself, I've come to terms with the fact she just doesn't like me like that.

My biggest regret is having been born.

Now will someone please tell me how the fuck I can kill myself painlessly at home having made 0 preperations?

As I told you take some time to make a decent escape plan user, you don't want to end up as a vegetable. Also live your fucking life, don't rely on other people you faggot

Faggot, just live with it like the rest of us.

I fucking hate living my life. I'm an extrovert with none of the skills of an effective extrovert. Seeing people around me doing fun shit with their pals causes me genuine, physical pain.

Fuck that. I'd rather be dead.

idk man, try to get a group therapy or something like that to meet socially fucked up people like you. It's not worth killing yourself.

>Oh my God I fucking hate moralfags.
They told you their honest opinions. Do you really think they give a shit whether you live?

>I want to die because I've been the 3rd wheel my whole life, none of my friends really like me and I doubt they ever did, I'm terrible at the one thing ive ever dedicated myself to, and tfw no gf
And you can't change this because? You just broke free from these friends of yours, a major victory in my book, and you want to die because of it? good on you for realizing they were fake and having the balls to cut it off.

>I've been talking to this girl for a year and a half and despite what I've told myself, I've come to terms with the fact she just doesn't like me like that.
If you kill yourself over a woman you deserve it

>My biggest regret is having been born.
Pointless edge

>Now will someone please tell me how the fuck I can kill myself painlessly at home having made 0 preperations?
If you wanted to die you would just have googled it, but instead you post for the attention. Not saying to kill yourself, just to try and open up to anons or someone about your issues.

I had a time in my life where all of my friends abandoned me because I punched a chick in the face at a bar (It's a long story, but I really wasn't much to blame for it).

I was pretty much alone for about 5 years. I brooded for a long time over the fact that I'd been rejected, and thought forever how to exact revenge.

I turned my rage inwards at myself, and like a crucible destroyed all of the faults I could find in myself. I started going to the gym regularly. I applied myself in college.

I heard a saying that success is the best revenge and I put every ounce of my energy into making myself better than other. Now I'm making much more money than anyone I know.

I know this sounds douchey, and might not help you much. But don't you feel like a coward for this? All of us face terrible adversity in life. Life is cruel to everyone. Won't you fight it? Will you kill yourself alone and be forgotten?

Life is about facing these problems. Not running away. If you die now, you die a loser.

Attached: 11221489-artificial-intelligence-showing-a-human-in-cyberspace-with-digital-binary-code-background-r (1300x1300, 377K)

^ my post OP
I'm not telling you to not kill yourself because it is morally wrong faggot, I am thinking about it logically. You are gonna end your life because "wahhhhh no one likes me" or "wahhhh she didn't like me", you sound like you are going to kill yourself over teenage drama bullshit.Completely illogical and doesn't satiate a legitimate reason to kill yourself unless you are a fucking child. Life moves on and you meet new people, stop crying like a bitch and keep living with the rest of us. We have our own problems but you don't see us killing ourselves.

Attached: k_1MRihH_400x400.jpg (300x300, 11K)

user, get yourself out of whatever situation you are in. If you have a car, grab all your cash, and whatever you deem important, and a blanket and a pillow. Then drive far far way. Sleep at rest stops until you find a place that you like. Once there, get any government assistance that you can. Stop at churches, they will help you even if you aren't Christian. Then look for a job. Seriously, it's better than killing yourself and you get to go on an adventure. If you are still unsatisfied, it doesn't matter that you do it far from home. But this will help clear your depression and you can start a new, better life.

I haven't broken things off with them. Im just the community punching bag whenever I'm with them. It's so fucking grating. I can't find new friends because I'm so fucking bad at interacting with people.

I know I deserve it, I still want to off myself.

I know I'm an emo faggot, and being an emo faggot makes me get angrier at myself for being an emo faggot.

I tried to Google it, and Google told me to call a suicide hotline. I binged it and Bing told me to jump off a bridge. I came to you guys because you're the experts. Although, me being a subconscious attention seeking faggot makes more sense.

I wish I had the dedication and discipline to improve myself. Instead, I do this shit, and post on r9k feigning being serious when in reality I'm too much of a bitch to act on anything. And yes, I feel like a coward, but I already felt like a coward. I'd rather kill myself and be forgotten, because I haven't made a significant impact on anything, and probably never will.

I fucking wish I could drive.

General message to anyone saying it's teenage bullshit and I'll get over it. Bingo. I'm 15 (inb4 banned). I know it will get better eventually. I feel like eventually will just never come. I make posts like these regularly. Someone said something about wanting attention, and you're probably right. I probably am doing it for the attention. I fucking hate that about myself. Whatever. Moral of the story is that I want to die and I want one of you to tell me how.

>Drink bleach
>learn to tie a noose and drop from a foot or more
>get hit by a train
a lot of things in the everyday will kill you

I have no rope, and everything listed is extremely painful. I need an exit bag tier method, sans the money and time to prepare

You are probably fairly intelligent, most of the people posting on Jow Forums for whatever reason are. Can't you apply your intelligence and devise a way forward?

Doesn't it bother you that your douchbag friends shit on you? All people are pretty much as cowardly as the next. You need to to stand up for yourself a miniscule amount and they will respect you. If your relationship with them is so toxic, cut them out completely. I've cut off tons of people.

I didn't post encouraging you out of some moral sense, I'm a man like you and I want you to be better. Idk about you but I have a competitive spirit and can't stand to see others take me down. Will you lets your douchebag friends decide your fate? YOUR fate??

On a side note. I've had some very serious bouts of depression and medication helped me massively. Have you tried medication? You should at least try it before you do something as drastic as suicide.

I wish you the best user. I hope you scrounge up your remaining dignity and fight existence until the end like the rest of us.

Attached: 1527535661231.jpg (746x739, 74K)

It makes me extremely angry, the way I'm treated. I've often fantasied about writing a manifesto and then going on a killing spree until law enforcement guns me down. I'm too much of a bitch, and I don't know where to get weapons from.

Im not charismatic enough to make new friends. Every fucking sector, every fucking niche, has one reason or another that I fucking suck and should be avoided. Fuck dude, they're all right.

Google "exit bag method". Relatively painless, quick, and easy. You won't actually an hero though, or you probably wouldn't have posted about it.
If you don't want to be a pussy about it though, any firearm or sharp object will do. In the former case, make sure the angle you fire at ensures the brain stem and cerebellum are destroyed; in the latter case, slice long-ways along the underside of both forearms, make sure the cuts are deep enough to break open the veins located there.

Go to the fucking hardware store and get some good rope, and you asked for easy not painless methods. I'm starting to think you don't want to sudoku and are just looking for sympathy

You aren't as cowardly or uncharismatic as you think. We are all capable of much more than we give ourselves credit for. You thoughts are warped by imbalanced chemicals. Happens to me as well. It's hard to perceive clearly through a faulty brain.

You need to strive against existence. Life is like St. George and the Dragon. At all times we are attacked by existence. Everyone's life is terrible for one reason or another. You have much more strength in yourself than you know but you have to test yourself.

Don't let your douchebag friends kill you without challenge. Stand up to them. It's a new skill to learn to banter back to people. When they give you shit give them shit and eventually you will earn respect.

Attached: 1465787240027.jpg (900x700, 139K)

You are a minor, I'm not saying things will get better, but don't do anything yet. You have 3 years and things will change dramatically. Trust me, just wait it out. Cut off your scumbag friends and forget about a girl. You are going to lose them all after high-school anyway. You'll have an opportunity to make friends in college

>pointless edge
kek, very funny user. OP, get over it you fucking faggot.

>15 and wanting to kys
You have fucking decades ahead of you, don't "hurr durr no one loves me *cuts my arm*", because people have it way fucking worse than you.
>inb4 you bitch and moan despite given solutions from moralfags.

Zip tie to the neck, just make sure to tighten it up real good so you don't just end up with severe brain damage.

I'm an underage too, OP. We have so much more ahead of us in life that there's absolutely no point in even remotely consider suicide. Things change. You're literally in high school, and have the rest of your life ahead of you. Grow some balls, pick yourself up, and start anew. Everyone has potential, even the ones who believe they have fallen. I used to be in your place. You can get out of it. Listen to the "moralfags" as they are unironically right.

If you want painless then I hope you have a car, hose, and a garage. Pretty self explanatory. You'll drift off to sleep and then peacefully into the void.

If you just want what is most effective you could throw yourself off a building or bridge but you better make sure that shit is high enough or you'll be trapped in your body, alive, as a vegetable.

Good luck, and godspeed. See you on the other side soon, user.

I made this post for scientific reasons and I do not condone nor do I encourage suicidal acts nor suicide in any shape or form.
Also this, although it's hard to believe minorfags became as bold as to just say it, knowing they won't get banned. The other, most logical answer is that he's just SAYING he's a minor as to try and help OP relate with him, effectively making him actually read what they're telling him... but if that's the case I guess this message just blows it, oh well.

dude no one cares just help the guy out

lostallhope.com gives you a run-down on most popular methods and their effectiveness. I think the most surefire way is shotgun to the head, though that's gonna leave a hell of a mess.
I hope you end up not doing it, OP.

Attached: wycm5vwgeu421.jpg (640x480, 28K)

He clearly doesn't want help, he's just hysterical and wants attention. For someone to change, they have to put an effort that he's more than obviously not gonna put, so be it. Let him enjoy his delusion of edginess. He'll be less embarrassed tomorrow when he comes back to his senses if you give him the attention he wants.

What did you do to deserve to die?

Nothing, really. He's just a child with childish problems.

There is no easy way you dumb faggot. If you want to commit suicide, join the army and fight till you die, least that way you go into valhalla.