Antinatalism is selfish! Life is a precious gift! It's your biological duty to reproduce!

>Antinatalism is selfish! Life is a precious gift! It's your biological duty to reproduce!

Attached: 8yvcqurvzun11.jpg (490x586, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7YxZbZS4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=Fyeq41VQR2Q
store.steampowered.com/app/985040/NPCs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then y u here fag

Antinatalism is based as fuck. Everything else is a cope.

just another cope incels tell themself

>inb4 someone replies "but it IS selfish!!!!"

anybody who wants to reproduce is a normie deep within their genes and shouldn't even be here.

I got a new ideology for ya!

It's called

****SHUT-THE-FUCK-UPISM****

Meaning, you shut the fuck up about your stupid ideologies and stop gibbering about it to people who don't give a shit!

This. If you stay alive but don't have children you are a hypocrite.

>Dude, if you're a nihilist, why don't you just kill yourself lmao

Attached: ljlx04me1pr11.png (999x767, 62K)

Based and Rustpilled

Attached: rust.jpg (315x348, 22K)

>If you stay alive but don't have children you are a hypocrite.

Attached: woga.png (1066x600, 276K)

The edgy teenagers are getting asshurt now

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>Haha, wow so edgy dude. Don't cut yourself on that edge. No, I don't have to address the argument. Everyone says procreation is good, so it must be true

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

/all political threads

It's just retarded if you act on it. If you don't reproduce, the child of someone else will take its place, may they be native to your country or an immigrant.
Your decision not to reproduce does not affect the carrying capacity of the planet, may it be continuous or transient.
The only way your ideology makes sense is if you sterilize everyone.

super based and redpilled
origoriroirrirgrorri

>nihilism in an antinatalist thread
Don't conflate these

It's like a middleschooler trying to be verbose
But that was nonetheless the dumbest statement made ITT

Attached: 1547974597313.jpg (499x338, 43K)

>If you don't reproduce, the child of someone else will take its place
Dude, you strawmanned yourself. People don't have more kids just because you decide not to.

> got a chance to play greatest game of all
> be shit at it
> hurr durr game is stupid
Stop being a sore loser, and git gut.

the virgin pro-creator
>cucked by his own biological mechanisms
>has made finding a hole to fuck his ultimate priority in life
>his offspring never asked to be here, yet now they are
>entraps a soul in a human body and forces it to suffer through life
>will probably abuse and mistreat his offspring
The Chad antinatalist
>done with this shit
>has ascended
>no offspring to curse him

Attached: 1547582314173.jpg (1288x1432, 144K)

what are your arguments for antinatalism?

Attached: 26168871_1975377646118094_4971833922604299145_n.jpg (654x960, 66K)

>"we have to adopt a dog from a shelter because backyard breeding is bad and there are dogs that need to be adopted by a loving family!"
>*farts out 4 kids*

Absolutely based and redpilled my good man

Attached: uixvk6zrmz701.png (1280x720, 279K)

>Hahaha you're just a virgin loser living in his mom's basement!

Attached: dpoorxgwwaaxf5c.jpg (416x435, 14K)

Where is the argument? I'm not putting my kids up for adoption.

That's literally the opposite shit of what I said, you retarded illiterate.
There is no difference between a dog owner breeding their dog and a human having children, but the humans will argue one is wrong because it takes a home away from existing dogs.
I think people should adopt or they are taking homes away from existing children.

Nobody's talking about adoption dumbass. Just don't be a promiscuous brainlet whose only goal in life is "unga me want pussy".

It's not a bad thing that the advocating for being a genetic dead end and incels are spreading, the defective parts of the population are removing themselves

Attached: -_tp9rlUSXcN-lwOe0hFZJXmENSClLUjicRdSvmgQsk.jpg (580x362, 57K)

Look retard, come up with arguments that are for humans, not for dogs.

Other children aren't my children nor are they my wife's. Now come up with a better argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=y7YxZbZS4gc
A god of both creation and salvation is a god who offers a solution to a problem that he himself set up in the first place, and then expects to take credit for it. Such a god may exist, but demonstrates by his actions that he is fundamentally an enslaver, in the sense that he places his own creations in captivity from which release is contingent on subjugation. Similarly, any violence repugnant when perpetrated by one adult against another is at least as (if not more) repugnant when perpetrated by an adult against a child. Any action without the child's consent, or which overrides the child's refusal, or which otherwise involves force, is a violent action. Use of punishment - material or emotional - to elicit from the child the behavior required by the adult is the very procedure of violent enslavement that antinatalism exists to oppose in all contexts.

Basically, life is suffering. You didn't ask to be a a part of this mess. Neither did I. Don't fuck up another generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fyeq41VQR2Q

I'm celibate.

The argument applies more empathy to dogs than humans. Do you see why that would be wrong?
>Other children aren't my children nor are they my wife's
literally what the fuck are you talking about

K

If you don't breed you will be replaced by those who did, just like all the other dead ends throughout history

Every single one of your ancestors successfully reproduced

I dont care about your fucking dog argument. What the fuck do they have to do with anything. Talk about humans and humans only.

What do you know about life. What do you know about the reason why we're here on earth. In the end, the strong will survive, and unveil the secrets.

Explain to me what the video is all about.

Let's say we get two civilizations, one that breeds and the other that is too "intellectual" to breed and fast forward a hundred years

Which one is still around and which one is empty ruins?

I don't think I can speak any slower.
When a man and a woman biologically create a child, it takes a home away from a child who needs to be adopted.
A good person would put aside their biological urge to procreate and raise an orphaned kid instead.

how about you go preach antinatalism where it actually might be useful instead of in the west where fertility rates are already below replacement pretty much everywhere

And I wasn't put on Earth just to compensate directly for all the retardation everyone else did. I have a life of my own. Indeed suffering is part of life. That's like this Refugees Welcome shit.

I preach it everywhere. Below replacement is a good thing. The best case scenario is that they end up below replacement everywhere in the world.

>caring about gay shit like morality and the suffering of others
i will pass on my genes one way or the other

How about you house 50 children in your house you hypocrite

Truly an insightful person, I'm glad I was able to make you uncomfortable enough to just admit to cockroach lifestyle and nothing else.

What do I know about life? Life is about the continuation of DNA replication so your lord the Demiurge won't be upset with you. The reason? There is no reason. The point of life is to let nature choose the king of the hill until there's a replacement. That's what natural selection is. Oh, and what, in the end you'll find out and that's the reason you want to subject an innocent kid to this? Find out what? You gonna calculate pi to its billionth digit? You gonna send a robot to Pluto? Who fucking cares dude. There is no point to this suffering.

Attached: 1547909538261.jpg (500x666, 45K)

it might be a good thing theoretically but right now it's just an excuse to import more third-worlders

You talk to me about the Demiurge but you bring up incredibly materialistic and positivistic arguments. Which one is it going to be? I won't personally subject my children to the lies of the modern world.

"Woe is me" "life is pointless" "let's all sit around in the mud until we starve"

And another thing, these parentless children will grow up to be adults at some point. So that house argument is dumb. Just housing children who arent yours until they leave.

adopt from your own country.

I have 2 homeless people living with me right now and I'm going to adopt 2 kids.

I bring up YHWH because I'm inclined to believe that he is the god you worship considering your attachment to idea of procreation. I bring up materialistic, positivist arguments? You're saying evolution isn't a basic fact? Well, like it or not, natural selection exists and that is the name of the game. A game which I never signed up to play.

store.steampowered.com/app/985040/NPCs/

It's nice to think about it, you're never going to get everyone on Earth to stop humping each other and unless you do it's a completely pointless and self-defeating ideology.

adults still need food, water and shelter, dumbass. they still take resources and jobs and make traffic and you have to wait in line.

It's a completely pointless and self defeating ideology no matter what

Is that everything life is for you?
Good for you, and for me I was in desperate need of child labor for my sweatshop thank you very much

Alright then. At some point they will become independent, and you will still have no legacy of your own. You speak as if all parentless people are born cripples.

I've heard about gnosticism. But in the end you decided to just think about things in a completely naturalistic and materialistic manner. I feel sorry for you.

=================================

Another thing I would like to add. You all preach that making babies is bad because soul in body etc, but when we bring up your hypocrisy that you dont want to kill yourself nonetheless, does this not speak volume about the confidence you have in your own theory? Some say killing yourself is scary, yet you all seem so sure that the world beyond is entirely superior and free from suffering.

Also it's funny that all anti-natalists are leftists. I'll just point that out.

Attached: 41751210_1091535074357590_2350951113693331456_n.jpg (633x960, 128K)

>if you don't support child sex trafficking, it's completely futile and self defeating if you don't completely eradicate it. You should engage in actions that are morally repugnant because I'm making an argument of futility. hurr

Attached: serveimage (5).jpg (225x225, 10K)

"Hurr let's all go extinct, how amazing would that be!"

kek
are you ready for a surprise, sheltered boy?

Damn, how INCONVENIENT. No more food! Even if I happen to have my own farm. I live in a rural area so none of this is a problem, nor should it even be.

Jobs? Your argument relies on JOBS? and traffic? your argument relies on the modern world? It's bad for the modern world so it's inherently bad? That's not a good argument.

Attached: 1528480861299.jpg (483x602, 86K)

>naturalistic and materialistic manner
I think this is your way of beating around the bush when you really have nothing to say for yourself except try and throw bullshit at me hoping it works. I mean, tough shit dude, I'm a gnostic insofar as we're talking about the creator god, but any other discussion you want to have about it is you just refusing to ante up, bitch. No amount of cute little Jow Forums pictures is going to change that

Nobody said anything about child trafficking you fucking mong

The problem is bad parents in that case

not so easy when you get guilt shoved in your face because you are fortunate

What surprise? That dead ends are dead ends?

You're telling me you know all the secrets of the universe and you're 100% sure antinatalism is the way, but your arguments are the same ones a gorilla would use, no use of higher spirit. This just proves that you really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>m-muh legacy
that's a retarded argument. There is no such thing.

You say that because you would be unable to make anything of value yourself.

For your suburbanity, ive ever only been outside for school view maybe.
A lot of people with the highest reproductive rates aren't exactly going to be contributing something to the human race other than cheap labour ya feel me?

No, that's what breeders do.
"maybe my child will become a doctor!!!" you become a doctor, you lazy fucking cunt.

You say that like it's derogatory that the poor stupid breeding gorillas would still be around when you are gone

>You're telling me you know all the secrets of the universe
No one ever did that. Pussy.

Huh? Even if everyone but say a couple of thousand people decide to stop having kids, then the remainder are just gonna keep fucking until the Earth is full again. In the long-run it's completely pointless.

But there will STILL be a human race tho

Well I'm not the guy who will force his children to become doctors if that can console you.

What?

Then why do you push such an absolutist ideology upon us that encompass everything life has to offer, yet you know nothing of it?

Attached: 1543709902949.jpg (1350x900, 441K)

a shadow of it former self, luckily worthy people will still reproduce
you sound like you honestly should not, can't look beyond 10 meters into the horizon

It doesn't console me. I hate that the breeders' will to breed has the power to shut down his rational thought and sense of moral right.

Aren't antinatalists advocating that we not even look at the horizon at all? Just simply lay down and die?

look at this faggot, moral rights dude your literally talking about abortion, get a grip incel

I've not heard anything rational nor moral coming from you bunch of losers. You dont even know what you advocate for. You don't even have any spiritual basis for what you're saying. It's just shit. Absolute shit.

Attached: 50532333_1262191663947522_1164841726775394304_n.jpg (624x624, 44K)

never did I advocate for antinatalism, just resonate with some of their points, especially those that touch the life of suffering some people could have. after all earlier on you are the decision your parents made

if life is suffering why don't you kys?

The only fucking argument I've heard is this "A god of both creation and salvation is a god who offers a solution to a problem that he himself set up in the first place, and then expects to take credit for it. Such a god may exist, but demonstrates by his actions that he is fundamentally an enslaver, in the sense that he places his own creations in captivity from which release is contingent on subjugation."

tldr God enslaved us. You have to verify if that is the actual reason first of all, which I highly doubt it is considering all your arguments are from a modern standpoint. The ancients didn't kill themselves because they've been enslaved and they have much more knowledge than us on the matter.

Truth is we cant fully understand God. And if you did you would come up with better arguments than your naturalistic bullshit.

Attached: 1528614295730.jpg (839x1024, 345K)

But I think the real reason why people are antinatalists is because fundamentally they're losers and they know they would be completely inept parents. It's not a surprise that most of them happen to be leftists. It's loser mentality.

All I hear is denial, and dismissal of every other point for seemingly no substantial reason. Naturalistic bullshit? You're the one advocating for nature, so hard in fact that people with common sense are trying to point out things about nature that isn't pleasant to hear. But you just brush it off, because, "la la la, I'm gonna do it anyway out of spite"

by that logic a lot of people would kill themselves, at least come up with something original if you are going to play on Jow Forums
only I am going to reply to you, the dudes below arguing just skimmed through your npc reply

If killing myself was painless I would, but alas this life is full pf pain, I'm trying my hardest both to avoid it and avoid causing it.

>by that logic a lot of people would kill themselves
do not understand what point you're trying to make
answer the question

Owning things is great. If you feel enslaved and uncomftorable by the truth of life, hit the subway tracks kiddo. This will prove that you are commited by your ideas instead of being an edgy euphoric loser trying to be deep. You have no right to complain or bitch otherwise

there are plenty of painless ways to kill yourself

You're the one who talks about bad god and etc but you have no spiritual basis for anything you're saying, which you should have considering how absolutist antinatalism is. In itself it assumes it knows the secrets of life, but none of you do, therefore you don't know what you're fucking saying.

You've said other children need a home too, but these children will grow up to be adults as well, and in the meantime I won't have any children, which brings great joy and maturity.

You've said they take food and jobs, yet there are jobs everywhere and the self-refreshing economy should take care of planting crops by itself.

You've not said any good arguments. It's ultimately a spiritual argument yet you have no real spiritual argument!

Attached: 50223142_1165128743664889_8167712385948188672_n.jpg (720x960, 127K)

Yet you assume with full certainty that your state of existence before being trapped in mortal coils is far superior.

It just means that you actually don't know what you're saying, otherwise you would jump right in, no matter the pain of death.

because I dont want to? my life is not pure suffering yet, and not all those who suffer and wish they could be dead are going to kill themselves, it goes against every organism survival instincts dumbshit

Being alive is bad because it is possible to feel pain. Not having children spares someone from the possibility of feeling pain.

>my life is not pure suffering yet

yet you say life on earth is nothing but suffering. isnt this a contradictory statement? should this statement by itself completely nullify antinatalism?

Great pain, and great joy. The strong will survive.

so life is only not worth living if it's nothing but suffering?

Come on you fucking antinatalist pricks, no more arguments?

What's the price of admitting you were wrong anyway, having children?

Based. we did it bro. I hope these pussies end it tonight

Idon't give a fuck whether my kids would suffer or not, but realistically speaking it's wiser to not have children, whatever the benefits they might bring would be outweighed by the absurd amount of time and effort that you'd lose by having kids. Also they're fucking disgusting.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Unironically why?

>But how will I pass on mah genes, mah legacy??

The joy life can bring greatly outweights the suffering it can inflict. We don't think of making our children suffer, but merely to make them stronger so they can experience life to its fullest, and by that I dont mean to do degenerate shit.
If life was pure suffering you would kill yourself. A terminally ill man who's doing nothing but suffering all day will ask for an assisted suicide. But you're not

Attached: 45169592_1856954861026795_1625576771426451456_n.jpg (634x960, 141K)

>dude if you don't breed somebody will breed in your place lmao

Attached: my-0c075.jpg (800x450, 45K)