Is sushi good for muscle building? How does raw fish compare to cooked fish and other meats?

Is sushi good for muscle building? How does raw fish compare to cooked fish and other meats?

Attached: sushi-1522744937-0.jpg (860x550, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/eating-raw-fish#section5
youtu.be/Prra1GeGzHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been to Japan twice now, and trust me people look healthier, they all have smooth skin and thick shiny hair. Probs has to do with eating a lot of fish and avoiding gluten.

Raw fish is probably superior to cooked:
healthline.com/nutrition/eating-raw-fish#section5

Too expensive for a source of protein

In general, raw foods are have less bioavailable nutrients due to the decreased breakdown of structures of the food. Cooking breaks down these structures and makes the time the food is spent in the stomach more effective before it passes onto the intestines for digestion. Part of the reason we were able to develop such large brains is because we have a rather quick digestive process aided by more available nutrients obtained through cooked food.

That being said, this is slightly less true for meats as muscle structures are easier to break down than cellulose found in plant foods. There may be less digestible nutrition in raw fish flesh, but it would not be by too much.

However I will argue that sushi is only ok for muscle building. It is not very calorie dense compared to many other dishes, requiring you to eat a lot of it, but it should have some decent amount of protein if the rice:fish ratio is well-controlled

Spent 7 months in Japan, ate sashimi on the regular since we fished a lot, otherwise just ate a ton of fucking fish and locally grown rice.

I've never been healthier than I was when I were in Japan. Those riceniggers know their diets.

>mfw I discovered cheap ass pickled herring at home

Attached: 1555925626461.jpg (550x822, 45K)

This. Otherwise the combination of protein source and such a good profile of fats makes any fish pretty top tier food raw or cooked.

everyone i know who has visited japan has said the food makes them feel 10 times healthier

if it wasnt for the high price i would eat sushi 3 times a day.

Jewish mega corps haven't started poisoning them yet, but it's coming.

Restaurant or grocery store sushi? I'd avoid that unless you can just get sashimi. "Sushi" in the west is a tiny sliver of fish on a ton of rice and some finely chopped vegetables. Just eat more fish.

DO ASIANS LOOK LIKE BODYBUILDER TO YOU??????

>rice
It''s too filling with not enough protein. At least the calories is surprisingly low.
You could do better unless you want the typical ricenigger body comp.

I would so love to live in Japan. But I don't want to be "that white guy".

Attached: 1548727550767.jpg (1024x792, 187K)

How do we go about this?

Wanted to stay in Japan for a while but idk how I should fit in

Nobody does who sits in a office all day.
youtu.be/Prra1GeGzHo

Just learn Japanese and don't be a fucking weirdo like you are here.

Raw meat has more nootrients hehe

>don't be a fucking weirdo
>tfw this is the hardest part

Attached: 1541920601006.jpg (842x483, 140K)

My problem is that the better tasting fish are mostly more expensive. On the plus side I found that fish are pretty filling by themselves so you can skip a side dish and they are easy to cook. (Cleaning is a hassle but you can get your fish guy to clean it for you)

Race re-assignment surgery.

> raw foods are have less bioavailable nutrients due to the decreased breakdown of structures of the food

Are you on drugs? Micronutrients are much more bioavailable in raw meat, and let's not forget about the water that cooked meat doesn't have, that (water) makes eating raw meat much easier to eat and digest

You think cooked meat has more calories because it loses water in the cooking (and micronutrients as well), so the protein is more concentrated (but it doesn't have more absolute calories)

Any food anywhere is better than in USA

Did you forget Fukushima already?

That's stupid meme shit people say. China sprays all sorts of illegal shit banned in the US on crops and literally feeds animals toxic crap to increase slaughter weight. Ghana and most of Africa is just fucked too

Water supply is getting more and more poisoned, but Japan has an advantage since it is an island. Chances are if you are in the west your fish are farm raised which means it has a lot of toxins in them due to the shit they feed the fish to make them more fatty. If your salmon is pink or orange, then it is bad farm raised salmon.

Japan is filled with expats and non-Asians visiting. They're pretty aware that other people exist in the world and being a white guy there doesn't make you stand out much. Just be aware of customs and manners and learn to speak Japanese.

Japan males are nowhere near a model to follow, they all got low test and look hypothyroid/low energy. Probably from all the parasites theyre ingesting and the SOI

Faggot shill

The food in the US is bland as fuck, and don't even get me started on the water, fuck the water tastes like a public pool water