Is it really the chad pill it is made out to be? Is it at least a decent way to save money vs drinking?

Is it really the chad pill it is made out to be? Is it at least a decent way to save money vs drinking?

Attached: phenibut_faa_40_grams_imagep1_1.jpg (1635x1623, 503K)

>it can be a chad pill, particularly makes you aware if you are anxious because actions and conversations seem a lot easier, particularly if paired with caffeine
>not really, cannot take it too often or yout anxiety comes back harder than it originally was. good if you like that "liquid courage" effect, because you get something similar without the downsides of alcohol inebriation

>it can be a chad pill, particularly makes you aware if you are anxious because actions and conversations seem a lot easier, particularly if paired with caffeine
Can you elaborate

>good if you like that "liquid courage" effect, because you get something similar without the downsides of alcohol inebriation
I mean as a replacement for social drinking, so maybe taking it once or twice a week.

imagine being drunk without 98% of the motor impairment

you feel good on it, your senses are enhanced, and you enjoy everything more. You are less nervous/anxious, so you may act a little like if you had a strong buzz

I personally take 2g for performance (interviews/meetings/etc), 3g for social events I want to shine in (dates/parties/etc) and 4g if I really want to get fucked up

now you HAVE to take it on an empty stomach, and I don't mean don't eat for 2 hours shit. I mean FAST for 6 hours minimum. Don't eat afterwards for a couple hours. Also you NEED caffeine on it, this stuff will knock you out without caffeine. I end up taking 800mg throughout the day if I hit a big dose

Would definitely recommend trying it if you haven't, just remember it isn't a miracle drug, and respect the usage

Wish I was the person who I am on it when I'm not on it, then my life would be infinitely better.

This shit kills anxiety like xanax does, with hardly any side effects.
That being said, (for me atleast) if i take 2g or more then I legitimately become a threat to myself and others.
One time I rear ended a spic in a parking lot and just drove away, my heart beat barely going past resting rate

A meme placebo. I was taking up to 4ga day almost every day without no results or withdrawals.

What the hell is this shit? Will it cure my virginity if I am fairly good looking, fit and moderately successful?

Reverse chad pill. You will have less anxiety while you take it, but more anxiety when you don't take it. Plus it's really addictive.

this. When you're drunk you feel like chad, but you're a drunk mess. On phenibut you feel like chad but you're sober.
it doesn't cure autism. You don't need drugs to have sex

Why every phenibut thread has liftmode pic?
Really makes you think...

probably because it's the first image result when you search for phenibut

No but I simply need a little confidence boost to get a girl to fuck me, I have been laughably close to sex with cute girls in the past but I am still a virgin at 29. Will this phenibut thing help me?

bullshit
tried it a long time ago, it has same effect as 7 clows of raw garlic

Is it safe to take before driving? Like if I get pulled over could i get a DUI?

Technically no if you’re tested. However if the dose is big evough you will feel and look drunk. Like stumbling to stay straight

The only time it felt straight up like drunk driving was when I took 2g a couple hours earlier for a presentation while I already had 2g in the morning

Tl;dr as long as you take less than 3g, yes safe. Also keep in mind it hits peak concentration after approximately 3-4 hours and fades down from there

That’s good to hear because I like to go out but I hate drinking due to the cost and hangovers. I was hoping I would still get that drunk feeling and maintain the ability to be a DD for the night while on the drug so I don’t have to pay for an Uber.

This shit seems woke and I've considered trying it.
Any anons with stories using it?

Attached: fight.jpg (597x391, 44K)

I need to know

Attached: cat.png (300x299, 151K)

Amazing stuff, I use it for dates, interviews etc.

Don't use it for multiple days because the withdrawal sucks really hard. I get really depressed for a few days after if I use too much.

Also don't mix with alcohol, did it once and I had this weird sensation in my kidneys. It's pretty hard on the kidneys I think, it didn't feel right. Never felt something like that before and never felt it after that.

LiftMode sells the product and it's labelled saying it should be taken no more than 2 days/week to avoid addiction and tolerance.

Basically it does what alcohol does for you socially, without the physical coordination effects. So your social inhibitions are relaxed, you speak your mind more, etc. But you don't slur your speech, have trouble walking, etc. It feels great with a caffiene high. Energy plus a focused and socially capable feeling. I say it's a Chad pill, but you have to take it strategically. Going out on a Saturday? Take it. Date Thursday night? Take it. But if you're just going to work or school on a Tuesday, don't take it. The effects would be fantastic to have on the daily, but you will get addicted and end up needing huge doses to feel anything.

Will it help with shy bladder

That's just because you're an asshole

Or just take it for social events once or twice a week and you won't have withdrawals.

It's the first pic on Google and has "Lift" in the name. Don't have to think too hard for that one

Fuck if I know, it's not magic

So its the limitless drug. What is in it?

Phenibut. That's what's in it. It's a depressant and anti anxiety drug that has coincidentally not been scheduled by regulatory agencies (yet) so it's being sold as a supplement. Like a subtle Xanax. It relaxes your nervous system, sinilarly to alcohol, but doesn't effect motor functioning. It's not a limitless pill, it's more like half of a limitless pill. The other half would be caffeine or something stronger like adderrall.

This is me but with kratom

How legal is it in the US?

Should I hurry up and get a large supply before DEA or FDA decides that it would be horrible if shy people had something to help unlock the inner chad?

Ok, I have wicked bad anxiety and trouble socializing, I just ordered a small thing of it to try out.

Attached: no_normies.png (736x494, 331K)

I can answer this

Yes it does

Where do I buy this in Europe?
Is it safe to take with oral steroids?

I’m on the shitter so I guess I’ll give this a reply. I’ve been playing with phen for the last 2 months and it has quickly become my favorite drug. Gives you that liquid confidence from alcohol without being retarded. I’m pretty introverted and not one to approach people but the other day I had to do some salesman type shit at my school and conversations flowed on a level my autistic ass never would have achieved without phen. I seriously was openly flirting with girls and bullshitting with guys with pure ease. It was like having that reposes menu pop up in Bethesda games and being able to choose the best one. The best part is I now know how it feels to be a smooth talker and started to emulate the mindset without Phenibut.

Positives
It eliminates fear
Conversations are easier
It makes you funnier
Slight euphoria
Music is enhanced

Negatives
Addictive
Eliminates good fear such as not driving fast or other dangerous situations
Tolerance builds quick
Can make you say things you shouldn’t and feel closer to people that you normally be hesitant with

Neutral
Drastically slows down time
Makes you horny
Deep sleep with dreams
Disrupted sleep

it's legal basically everywhere, though it shouldn't be

YES

how often do you take it? do you have to not eat for several hours beforehand?

this sounds awesome

It doesn't take you anywhere near the level of social butterfly status as alcohol (+ you not being a mean or crying drunk.) I'm convinced half this board are high school drug addicts who think everything is a miracle cure or just plain old marketers.

not him

I take it daily, my dosage is 500-800 mg.

You HAVE to take it on an empty stomach. I take it once I wake up mixed in an energy drink or just in water (I am taking HCL, it is really acidic and you have to neutralize it). After taking it I attempt to wait at least 3 hours before eating.

DO NOT take this if you have been addicted to other substances before in your life or if you are prone to addiction.

Was taking it about 3 times a week because of a mix of testing it and circumstances that came up. I probably will stop taking it for a while until I need it. I have never follow the not eating rule. Its hard to explain desu. Sometimes its real subtle and other times it hits like a truck.

Good just peddling your pseudo anxiety cure goy

Do you like the HCL more than the FAA? I'm still not super clear on the difference between the two

Never taken FAA so cannot really comment on it. From what I understand FAA is stronger than HCL so you can use a smaller dosage, but at the same time it is more expensive. Also, FAA is not acidic.

phenibut is the real deal. it's like alcohol but without all the calories and the physical impairment.

What's the best form to buy this stuff? Looks pretty expensive in capsules.

powder is fine, just toss it in some soda or something and gulp it

How is the taste? Gonna try and order some, last time fit shilled kratom to me and it's great sans the taste which makes me barf.

it tastes pretty bad, so i usually put a packet of sugar free flavoring in a water bottle/etc. and then put the phenibut in it, shake it up, drink it

For me it taste just like lemonade. I just put it in a shot glass and put some water in and swig it.

yes, you will finally have the courage to ask a black roided bear to fuck you in the ass

Phenibut offers a temporal relief from the your simulated fears of "over-socialization." You can choose how to view your experience. Either as an added layer of samara, or as a peek into your true nature of existence where you enjoy the company of others in the same way they enjoy your company. You could see that you are loved and respected -or- you can use phenibut as just another chemical that you shove in your mouth hole to fill the emptiness that you justify with ur malevolent misery.

Attached: PicsArt_04-28-07.29.01.jpg (1200x2133, 335K)

>can't get it without a receipt in my country
Welp, back to circling the drain

Attached: 1528151494337.jpg (633x640, 40K)

Every successful interview and fun day at work was basically because of pheni. Great stuff really. Opens your eyes to how your life could be and helps you strive towards that, if you emulate how you feel and act while on it.
Does make me kind of a dick and annoying if I'm in the wrong state of mind though (which applies to every drug including alcohol).
Girls eye fuck me more when I'm on it because it helps me feel better ==> look better: posture improved, mind relaxed and rejuvenated, happier and more relaxed face.
Give it a go. Better than not trying it. And way better than drinking.
Sites are phenibutuk for crumpets and nootropicsdepot for america

Attached: Screenshot_20190215_223711.jpg (1080x1076, 184K)

Just ordered some from your shillsite! You better not be dabbing on me, friend

Anyone used this as a nootropic? Also I'm sabotaging myself at uni, think it might inhibit self destructive behaviours?

for me personally it wasn’t so much of a focus enhancing “smart drug” as it is a general mood elevator and motivator. depending on what exactly is sabotaging you at uni you could also just end up taking large doses to feel fucked up and play vidya

Wouldnt use it for that reason if i were you. The only benefit I have seen with phenibut and mental performance in work/school is the perception of time. The real benefit is all social

Sounds interesting but as someone who's had problems with benzos/alcohol in the past would it be a bad idea to take it?

If you have to ask..

> im addicted to benzos and alcohol is it a good idea for me to take more addictive drugs?

Yea don't fuck with it then

Ordered 100mg from liftmode for $27 and free 2 day shipping. I know big lenny has mentioned it before but cant find the podcast or episode.

i have taken up to 3000mg with no effect

I just bought some as well. Guerrilla marketing at its finest. Hope it works as well as you say it does user!
>We are simply mere humans compared to this user's liver.

Attached: only human after all.jpg (720x745, 71K)

also if any of you run I recommend you go for a long run on phenibut at least once. I went on a 9 mile run last week on about 3g and it was absolutely godly

You can buy anything on the Internet if you want it badly enough homie

don't buy from phenibutuk if you are EU, it's low quality with a lot of side effects. Rawpowders or mindnutrition are much better IMO.

stop drinking a handle of jack daniels every day and itll start working

Honestly I got mine from the US (nootropicsdepot) but a russki friend of mine got them from the pheni uk site and said they were good. Maybe quality has changed

Yes. Phenibut works on GABA just like benzo's & alcohol

Honestly I wish they did pay me, just sharing my views desu. I hope it works out good for you brehs.
Note: If you think the experience could be better, chances are you've got a bad batch. Stay away from the site for now and use another one. Some online pheni distributers are known for bipolar quality levels now and then (mostly the lab's fault)

No

Yes but you can only take it once a week.

>took 500mg and 750mg in two different occasions (weeks apart)
>didn't feel any different during those days
>at the end of the day realize my conversations went more smoothly than usual and I was more outgoing
Well, at those seemingly low dosages the effect was subtle but it was there.
I'm a very shy guy that shines with the right amount of alcohol and this looks way too good for me, I can't wait to try 1g, 1.5g and 2g. "Alcohol without impairment" is a really good way to describe this.

I guess it is yeah. You definitely feel much more confident and very talkative, willing to say whatever’s on your mind, but not autistic. It’s sort of like being drunk without the impairment but it’s also a little different. I’ve had different experiences with it. One time I took it on a sunny day with nothing to do and just couldn’t stop smiling and being cheerful and friendly. Another time I took it before a workout and just started talking about random things like how my head felt weightless or how the wall paint was really fascinating, gave my gym buddy a good laugh.
I would describe it as pure happiness trapped in a state of euphoria, and you will enjoy and defend your happiness to the fullest, doing whatever you want, though you still have your wits about you for the most part, you’re fully aware of what you’re doing, you just don’t care about any anxiety.

I took 24 grams of it when I was drunk and on shrooms and I spent the next day throwing up