I carry a fuckton of furniture in commie blocks without elevators

I do pretty often furniture, wooden desks, whatever i can feel i'm much stronger but i still look the same, my arms are sticks and i look terrible, is it just because of the form of exercise i don't see any gains? my weight is pretty much the same, it feels like i eat much more than my dad and he is much bigger than me only diference is he's like 180 and i'm 193cm.
Pic related is my arm like 3 years ago, but it's pretty much the same now, my muscles are pretty visible when flexing but that's all, do i just need to eat till i puke or what

Attached: 12498426_757666464337573_1815910854_n.jpg (720x960, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/cheesecake-factory/salted-caramel-cheesecake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot to add, often times i have to make like 20-30 courses up and down with furniture/kitchen parts weighting few kg's on stairs.

Attached: gomad.jpg (576x768, 59K)

Dude that's the worst type of wageslaving, you're bound to fuck up your back at some point, it's just not worth it.

The exercise you get from working is good, but it's not always good enough for hypertrophy. Also you're pretty tall so gaining visible mass will be harder for you.

Fucking LIFT. Carrying furniture is such a negligible amount of training and won't make you meaningfully stronger.

Eat more and eat more protein too.
That many stairs up and down many times with weights is basically cardio.

It's my dad's business, it's fine by me, i'm helping him because he's getting old and it's hard to get new employers, i'm learning and i can always take over the business any time i want.

>Its another "skelly claims he eats way more than he actually does" episode
I hate re-runs.

Listen. Fucking EAT. Don't say that you're eating because you're not gaining weight. Obviously you're not eating enough. If you were eating enough, guess what? You'd be bigger, right? Well you're not any bigger, you're still a fucking skeleton. So you tell me what the problem is here.

>inb4 "But I do eat!"
NO, you fucking do not. Don't lie to yourself. And actually join a gym, carrying couches isn't going to get you big.

Attached: 1553039097285.jpg (881x749, 49K)

i do, also i don't drink junk, no sugared tea etc calculating my KCAL per day i'm eating fine, i've gained weight but it's really nowhere to be seen, i've even had really visible ABS before and now it's basically hidden :D
pic related is my bicep when flexing you can see theres barely any gain from 3 yrs ago, even though i've gained like 15 kg (the hello kitty is just my arm rest, not gay dont judge me)

Attached: IMG_20181103_193654.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

eat you fucking retarded skellington

>using Windows
yikes

based

Wh-what limb is that?

shoo

>it feels like i eat much more
Here's your problem
You have yo eat big to get big. It doesn't matter how much you "feel" you ate. Start counting your calories. Read the sticky to figure out how much you should be eating daily. Count as accurately as possible. Since you're bulking, if you can't be presicley accurate, underestimate how much you're consuming.
Plenty of fatties "feel" like they don't eat that much but still stay fat, meanwhile they're eating 3000+ calories a day and maybe not even counting them all.

The penis
Can't you flex your dick, user?

Fucks sake mate, I could snap that arm like a twig. Not that I'd want to though...
I used to have a tiny frame. You should start eating more and lifting. It will take a while, but you will grow.

eat 3 of these in a day, in addition to any of the normal meals/food you eat. each slice is about 1,000 calories and in terms of volume the amount of cheesecake is so small your stomach will barely even notice it. that's the beauty of calorie-dense foods that aren't satisfying/filling. when you add in the "real food" you eat throughout the day as well you'll hit 4,000-5,000 calories without even realizing it. if you don't put on mass at this point it's time to do a Ph.D in physics and completely upend our understanding of the laws of thermodynamics using your body as the model organism/subject.

fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/cheesecake-factory/salted-caramel-cheesecake

Attached: salted-caramel-cheesecake.jpg (550x413, 33K)

t.

Attached: 1554736115865.jpg (1010x278, 28K)

Pretty fucking based.
But it’s like that guy said, it’s not hypertrophy training at all.

>He doesn't want to achieve toad mode

Pathetic.