2 weeks clen cycle

5’11”, I went from 179 to 175 without sides. Ran a low dose, peaking at 60mgc/day.
How did I do, niggers?

Attached: 80AC1C55-9ABE-4B6A-B558-30F7E22536A4.jpg (3464x3464, 1.83M)

>roiding for this

>roiding for that

Attached: 1552034877936.jpg (500x625, 48K)

why not just run dnp for a week or two? forgo fucking with your balls

What bf% is the first pic? How many kcal a Day?

Post before and after balls pic

Dude you HAVE to change out those Harry Potter glasses. They don't fit your face at all, and they're incredibly outdated and lame looking. You would look so much better with a thicker frame from Warby Parker or elsewhere.

>newfags think clen is a steroid

Even though clen’s benefit at best is 10% of your base metabolic rate, you look good dude, how much longer are you going to cycle it?
Also, Clen isn’t a steroid you dumb shits

Nice, no sides at all? You were feeling just like your regular self?

>clen without sides

You have fake clen or you're lying

Fix your posture.

still no traps

>using drugs to lose 2 lbs a week

Attached: 93B7A6BC-8644-412D-AAA5-0CCA7CCD7B90.png (483x368, 260K)

if thats a daniel wellington, youre a cuck

i was about 14%, currently 12ish

it was pharma, pretty sure it was real

Lookin good, how do I get my hands on some of this stuff?

Douche alert

Also forgot to mention, i did a very hard deficit, since the anti catabolic properties of the drug. i ate about 1700cal a day plus 20 minutes of cardio every training day.

Thank you very much, mate. I just ran it for two weeks, but i'll prolly do it again in a month or so.

Yeah pretty much. Some sporadic sweating during the day and some jitters, but everything was very minimal. HR didn't increase much, as well as BP.

nah i have pretty good traps, this pic just wasn't focused on them.

sorry, it was a gift from my retarded friends.

IF YOU WANT TO RUN CLEN, REMEMBER TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER, SUPPLEMENT TAURINE AND POTASSIUM.

why? it not like women will like u more when u still have beta hapa face

>clen
>steroid
The absolute state of this board full of fucking nonlifters. Not to mention this faggot who thinks that clen is a steroid and talks about taking dnp instead.

>taking clen for that
Do you even realize that clen will give you something around 300 calories of deficit per day at best? You could literally do 20 minutes of extra cardio instead of wasting your money and risking heart failure. Clen is something that you use to get below 8% bf.

What's clen m8s? Sounds like NDP.

Chinese dry semen

>using clen to lose 4 lbs

lmaoing @urlife

Shave, take out the earrings, and get some different glasses. You'll look much better

Lol enjoy losing your natural testosterone in 5 years. Also you look fucking gay

> gay

you spend your free time browsing a Jow Forums anime Japanese cartoon board looking at shirtless men, you're the faggot pig

Attached: 5968249825_a28ca34fd2_b.jpg (1024x683, 151K)

lmao

this nigga took clen lmao

Are you Andrew Cunanan?