Met girl in community college 1 year ago

>Met girl in community college 1 year ago
>Hit it off with mutual interest in vidya
>Play online together and eat out a few times
>Ask her on a formal date and she agrees (!)
>Get ghosted and stops showing up to class
>Blocked on social media/games
>Sadtrumpet.mp4
>Yesterday send fr to her LoL account
>Accepts and write an essay 1am
>Say how hurt I was and wish her the best.
>Too scared to log in to LoL account now

Now what?

Attached: tsui.jpg (800x742, 103K)

You face it like a man. You can do it!

This. Post pics of reply.

All right I'll pick up my balls.

Someone post more froppy.

Godspeed.
No.

Where is your dignity? Did you ever have it? Or is it just worthless currency you toss away the moment a girl strolls by.
I don't understand people like you.

What's the point of dignity if it doesn't let you get what you want?

1st part

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (1920x1080, 939K)

>disregards dignity to get what he wants
>doesn't get what he wants anyway
Dignity is what keeps neutralizes remorse. Your life is probably so paralyzed by remorse that it has become normalized, and the notion of dignity is incomprehensible.

Here is the last part of what I posted last night.

Attached: Screenshot (5).png (1920x1080, 938K)

*Dignity is what neutralizes remorse

Psychobabble. I don't feel either of those things.

And here is what she responded with

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1920x1080, 968K)

Shush the movie is starting.

Now I don't really know what to even say.

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (1920x1080, 929K)

>Isn't paralyzed by remorse
>Too terrified to log into LoL account now
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

tell her the truth about your feelings and get the misunderstanding out of the way. she seems like a nice chick so just be honest

I'm not sure she even realized I liked her given her response. She was beyond sweet which is why I was blindsided when she went afk irl

I'm not the OP you dummy.

>sorry if I spelled that wrong
You're fucked, user, she'll act all coy but she's a whore who got fucked at least 20 times since you two met for the last time.

So be it lol. She's her own person.

Tell her to cut the bloody crap and stop acting coy because no one's falling for it and she either knows she ghosted you or completely forgot like a fucking retard but she's a whore and, someday, it won't be you who's typing her but someone who'll bite her ass.
Then you block/ignore her from everywhere.

Real talk I could never do something like that. This was legit the first girl that I thought I had made a connection with so it was heat breaking when it happened. I know that's beta as hell but damn it's just my truth. No way I could say that.

Then you'll never grow up and out of your first love. To be a man is to take risks and make sacrifices, this is your first challenge to chadfulness as you clearly haven't been born with their natural quirks, attitudes and personality.

Hurts to hear but I guess you have a point. This last year I kind of gave up on trying to date anyone and focused on my career. I lie whenever coworkers ask about love life and honestly I have no clue how any of that works clearly.

Admitted to liking her and my thought process.

Attached: Screenshot (6).png (1920x1080, 789K)

I'm gonna clear my head with a game of league. I'm starting to get anxious. If anyone here wants to play with me I could use some friends since I haven't had any in a while. Heres my lol tag - Blonde Bowsette

I hate league but cow bump

Attached: 969A3EF0-67D4-49F0-8BD7-664353C9AAE5.jpg (768x471, 94K)

Wut happen with your league girl op?

Good luck user. I really hope things work out. Keep posting in this thread. You seem like a nice guy.

YOU CAN DO IT MAN COME ON

WE'VE ALL BEEN THROUGH THIS

She went offline before I typed anything. So the messages I typed up will show up later. I'll make another thread if anything interesting comes up. Either way thanks for keeping my company for a while guys. Really felt good to get that load off my chest.

Thanks man. First compliment from a non family member in a while. Best of luck to you~

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll make another thread if she replies or keep this one going if it's still up. Thanks for keeping me company here.

install DOTA 2

i lurk here to laugh at you guys. But i like you op. Good luck.

I hope the best for you user. I'm on the quest to get know the girl that sits next to me in Italian better as well, hopefully it turns into something...

Attached: dan backslide.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Did she respond yet op?

Probably not really as original as I originally thought

Hahahahaha. OP, she has no feelings for you, and I hate to say it, but she really never reciprocated your feelings for her. It is a classic example of unrequited love, I'm afraid. She's probably scared to sound mean so she won't respond and if she's enough of a bitch, she'll ghost you on here, too. Hahahaha. When will you ever learn. You guys can't be so gullible to what love is nowadays, I'm sorry.

What I mean to say here is not necessarily blackpilling, but please understand: to her you guys never got out of the friend phase, and she sees no reason to progress the relationship any further. Real relationships aren't linear, my bro, and I wish you the best, but nowadays you have to be man enough to make sure your intentions are clear.
TL;DR you technically got stuck in the friendzone; RIP
But get over it quick so maybe there's a chance she comes back with intentions to pursue a more intimate affair. be ready, and don't show weakness, i.e. know that you don't need her, and that you're not that easy to get- you're worth trying for.

Get it? I hope I'm dropping knowledge bombs. Best of luck brodie.

Your not supposed to tell the friend you fucking moron

Why are you apologizing to her if she ghosted you? Bro you gotta respect yourself

How much time has passed?
She is talking like this happened months ago.
Are you some sort of fucking stalker?

[Help!] The Girl I Like Won't Respond To My LoL DMs!

Fkin kill urself lmao

Don't let it get to you OP. My failures in highschool romances revolved during around season 4 - 5 of League. Basically we played a lot together, everyday, on the same room, and I made mistakes such as not confessing to her directly beforehand because I put her in the friendzone, and thus I also put myself in the friendzone so I didn't know I was going to get feelings for her. Anyway, wish you luck! I unfriended her months ago mainly because she doesn't play with me anymore and seeing her online hurts me for some reason.

She probably just blocked you there too. That kind of woman is pure evil, you missed a bullet anyway.

Attached: right cat.jpg (300x300, 49K)