Raw milk, I heard it helps with weight loss in is a better alternative to commercial milk. Should I make the switch?

Raw milk, I heard it helps with weight loss in is a better alternative to commercial milk. Should I make the switch?

Attached: 01_614092544_poylock19-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJWTbjeEvVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump. I had my first glass of raw milk this morning. Just heard it's good, don't know much else

I've been drinking raw milk for the past few months. I can tell there's a difference and prefer it to pasteurized milk. I'd say give it a shot and see how it makes you feel.

>I heard it helps with weight loss
JUST EAT LESS

it helps with satiety though, because of the live good bacteria within, is breaking down the lactose.

Okay, sorry. Do you drink enough water? Sometimes that can help people feel full as well. Can we be friends still?

how would consuming calories help with weight loss?
stop eating, fatty.

No milk is a better alternative to milk when it comes to weight loss retard

Yes, and milk is more anabolic than whey and protein isolates, I'll link the studies here after I come back from the calosthenics lab

>helps weight loss
Yeah if you get a stomach virus.
You don't need to be full to stop eating

virgin raw dairy
chad chocolate milk

is that the milk protein vs whey protein powder study ?
whey is more anabolic short term 1-3h but less anabolic 5h onwards than milk protein powder
it is a more balanced protein for sure, you can eat more of it and still get benefit, whereas whey absorbs too fast so you can't eat much in one sitting.

Listeria will definitely cause weight loss. Go for it OP.

It's just milk that hasn't been pasteurized. All your doing is introducing the risk of disease.

Pasteurization denatures the protein. Equivalent of eating sugar and vegetable oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJWTbjeEvVY

Attached: 1553389620532.jpg (1080x618, 38K)

Thad strawberry milk

Don't be silly, protein needs to be denatured to be digested and is denatured in the stomach anyway. Heating destroys nootrients though, as well as kill beneficial naturally occuring microorganisms, leaving ground for harmful ones to grow

Based and snakepilled

Nigga, how does a product that in one day goes bad is not different from the other that takes months to go bad?

Raw milk causes tuberculosis.

>denatures the protein
yeah, and?
do you know what else denatures protein?
your stomach acid
people denature protein from meat by heating it too, doesn't change the fact its amino acids are almost exclusively assimilated and there's no difference in PDCAAS and bioavailability in protein from raw meat and cooked meat, none.

this is the type of retard that shills for raw diets
>t-the heating destroys the nootrients hehe

Shad banana milk

Weight loss no
But it is much better than pasteurized homogenized milk in terms of nutrition

You know that milk form thousands of cows is mixed together and if one of those cows has TB you're going to get tuberculosis? Why do you think they started pasteurizing milk in the first place?

Good thing I'm not a faggot like you and my immune system is functional. Corporations lobbied for a mandate of pasteurization as a method of market capture.

Wanna reformat that? Wanna read my post before you do? Wanna check what denaturation is?

How to get raw milk

Based

Are you retarded, I talked to a bunch of co-ops, big corporations buy the milk from a bunch of farmers (Big + Small) and mix that shit up to be pasteurizeds. That means you'll get milk from holsteins and jersey mixing with each other that could be miles apart. Raw milk is more varied but at least it only comes from one location aka the farmer you buy it from.

Attached: 1556458114096.jpg (1734x3084, 406K)

>uses the term corporations
>uses the term lobbied
ok, which ones?
do you have any evidence that their intent was purely selfish and not simply to avoid getting sued to death by the state?

Depends on your state senpai, some state have a loophole that says "you must have a preformed contract to sell to the consumer" Aka email or call the farm.

Attached: 1555728690448.png (1000x800, 267K)

>I heard it helps with weight loss

Uh huh, where's the evidence for that?

not the case if you buy directly from a farmer and in any case here in denmark and europe we have people who have been drinking raw milk their entire lives and never gotten sick

I dont know about Denmark specifically, but historically in farming communities where people milk their own cows or buy/trade milk off their neighbors, they've pasteurized milk before drinking it ever since pasteurization was discovered. Would be foolish not to. Pasteurization isn't something invented by corporations. Is it "healthier" to drink raw milk, sure. But historically milk was very cheap and a necessary part of people's diets, cows were milked and that milk was imbibed by neighbors, acquaintances, relatives. The discovery of pasteurization was actually a huge blessing. My advice is eat yogurt not todays version of "milk" sold in supermarkets. Much healthier and better for the gut.

Nope your wrong, pasteurization is just easier to control and before people weren’t the cleanest. Remember that pasteurized milk is mixed with several different breeds. The process essentially creates hydrogenated fat.

Meant

4 u.

get an adult

what a load of trash, people in the past used to drink soured milk before refrigeration became a thing.