Whats your main motivation for working out?

Whats your main motivation for working out?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myreadingmanga.info/nowhere-noname-yoru-no-kao-wa-enkou-shounen-aki-chan-no-hitori-shigotohen-eng/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to look like pic related
also i lift for girls
i still look dyel after 1 year but i cant stop now because of shit genetics

Attached: i want to die.png (526x797, 285K)

To mog

Attached: DCZuGThXcAI0P_V.jpg (1173x1200, 160K)

all around performance

Attached: Cleave_(ability).gif (380x240, 466K)

To live past 35

Attached: 1526007915063.jpg (878x1024, 98K)

SAUCE!

My two children. I want to be a positive male role model to them and I never knew i could love as much as i love them. I'd lick the shit out of a toilet bowl if it benefitted them in some way.

to aspire the infinity and the supreme good

Attached: ALMIGHTY.jpg (1024x842, 687K)

myreadingmanga.info/nowhere-noname-yoru-no-kao-wa-enkou-shounen-aki-chan-no-hitori-shigotohen-eng/
Probably my favorite artist desu.

To fuel my unjustified narcissism

To show my dedication to mai waifu, Lancia.

Attached: 74229030_p0.jpg (1699x1899, 958K)

Attached: 1556222768506.jpg (762x463, 132K)

Pretty much this. Pursuit of some vain idea of perfection looking back in the mirror. Honestly though this is pretty much the only part of my personality like that. Generally not materialistic and don't really want status (no social media or the like) and pretty chill guy, at least I'd like to think so.

For myself, for my wife, for the innocent grills my wife and I rape, but more than anything.. for Jiu-Jitsu.

To not look like an easy target for other predators

To fuel my unbridled narcissism

to not be a hamplanet

also heard that it helps with depression

I want to be on the national rowing team, I want to represent my country at the world stage and win a medal. It is what drives me, the honor and glory of being physically fit enough to make the national team and winning medals.

Also the status that comes with it, life will be a lot easier then, especially when girls hear (and see) that I'm a national team member. Pic sort of related.

Attached: mercyhurst.jpg (750x500, 214K)

I feel better when I work out and want to seem like I have self-esteem before I open my mouth.

Attached: 721bcd0828397c5d.jpg (854x960, 83K)

To look like a statue

My ancestors were strong beasts, I have to be one as well (natty, obviously. I take cold-to-lukewarm temp. showers for the same reason)

Attached: Le olympiade 1912.jpg (520x862, 105K)

Camoflauge yourself for easy mode.

post eoc kys pls

i lift so that when i eventually have kids, i'll be strong for them physically aswell as spiritually.

Attached: Engineer_haul.png (424x956, 302K)

To get as far as possible from the disgusting state my family got me in as a kid and obviously to mog.

for her of course

and if I ever get a girlfriend I want to be able to princess carry her

Attached: Coraline_04.jpg (1280x694, 115K)

I have nothing else in my life.

No family, no friends, no job, no life.

I just do it to see the numbers improve

Multiple factors,
Greek aesthetics abs and body
Mog average dudes and be near the top
Success and discipline that getting lean and a warrior physique gives you.

Attached: 10698873_master.jpg (768x768, 85K)

I'm fat and lonely and i enjoy being stronger

To surpass Kakarroto

Attached: 56347875854.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I fucked up my relationship so I'm lifting to become sculpted like a fucking God so she can see what I've become and beg me to take her back
Then I want to crush her damn soul
I plan on hopping on the /fraud/ train as soon as I figure out how to acquire them

It gives me a healthy way to achieve self esteem and make antidepression gains. When I slack off, it negatively impacts my overall happiness in life. I also lift to avoid hitting the wall and to achieve a more fertile/feminine looking body instead of sticc which is my bodies natural inclination. I want to be a trophy wife even after I hit my 30s.

I want to protect my girl and eventually my children. I want to look like a man, and not some average white basedboy.

>risking your health just to flex on a bitch
user no, you win by living well

Based

Attached: n-no_homo39.png (702x734, 324K)