I don't have access to any equipment more than floor and walls, so the only exercises I can do is stuff like push-ups...

I don't have access to any equipment more than floor and walls, so the only exercises I can do is stuff like push-ups, squats (no weight), plank, burpees, etc.
So no pulling, and missing lots of important muscle groups.
Is there any way I can get a more balanced workout? Will it fuck me up to do this long-term, or will I just not see any progress?
>inb4 gym
not an option

Attached: 1539003698603.jpg (720x540, 48K)

Park.

Not an option either, unfortunately.

Go to a gym. Otherwise invest into a pull up bar and some plates. That's it

Buy a pull up-bar for your doorframe!

There's nowhere I can mount a pull-up bar, and I can't store plates anywhere.

These threads are the most retarded shit, just join a fucking gym

Come on then user. Enthral me with the reason you cannot even go to a park or use a gym. I can't wait for this. Edge of my seat. Id guess at pedophile in prison but I've been wrong before.

Funny I thought you said you had access to floor and walls

No.
I don't like to exercise in public, it's too cold to go to the park, and I'm too stingy to pay the gym membership.
The primary issue is the first one.
Yeah, not to mount stuff on, just use.

NEVER

they have pull up bars that mount in the doorway you fucking cuck

Then I'd have to open my door. No thanks.

In your apartment you have 1 door?

Just keep getting fag user. Imagine the joy on your parents face when they have to pay a company to come in and remove your windows so they can winch your copse out because you're too fat to take out through the door. Never a prouder set of parents I imagine.

>too autistic to just go to the gym

Never gonna make it senpai

Pretty obvious hes a cuck that doesn't actually give a shit about exercising

>a floor and walls as equipment

Fucking hell

Never going to make it user, you're cheating yourself by pretending you can magically Make gains. Idiot.

Attached: 1555917328267.png (438x503, 122K)

What is this memeshit?
OP can do a bunch of core muscle exercises just on a towel on the floor.
If user is really from zero, just getting a routine to do a few push-ups and sit-ups regularly would be a good start.

Thank you. I am currently doing knee push-ups and burpees, which I believe is about as balanced as you can get without any equipment. Is there anything more I should add? I don't think it's too critical now since I'm in pretty bad shape, but eventually I will have to start thinking about muscle balance and stuff.

The military commander Hannibal had a saying "I shall either find a way or make one"

It sound like your saying should be "I shall either find an excuse or make one up"

Jump squats, push ups against the wall, handstands, bridges and buy some resistance bands already

>I don't like to exercise in public, it's too cold to go to the park, and I'm too stingy to pay the gym membership.

Never. Going. To. Make. It.

Do the original Pilates. Here’s the book:

Return to Life Through Contrology

by Joseph H. Pilates

Attached: BA6C86D4-C25C-494E-94A9-BCF3EC9007EC.jpg (323x500, 24K)

Checking this out, hopefully based

Attached: calisthenics_2.jpg (3060x1628, 756K)

Attached: Calisthenics.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

Your only option is to unironically leave society and move into a forest. At least there you can do pullups on branches, and possibly make dumbbells out of rocks, mud, and sticks.

No one will be there to watch you either, so at least you dont have to worry about exercising in public.