How is it that most "incels" seem to be average or above-average-looking guys...

How is it that most "incels" seem to be average or above-average-looking guys? I thought they were supposed to be utterly deformed and loathsome looking to the point that it would be impossible for anyone to love them.

I've seen men less attractive than pic-related pulling 9s and 10s.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (940x491, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/dating-and-mating/201701/why-physical-attraction-matters-and-when-it-might-not
youtube.com/watch?v=QDvQ77JP8nw
youtube.com/watch?v=XzdWXaScjGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wae4DiqsYlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpill inbound. Female attraction is based way more on social traits like confidence, resourcefulness, and cunning. This is why you see ugly guys with hot babes and good looking robots. The robots have a behavioral problem which prevents them from attracting women

Then how come they're so obsessed with looksism? I guess low EQ probably explains them completely missing the point.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (300x240, 17K)

It doesnt fit their worldview. They have been conditioned by confirmation bias over and over because it had something to do with their physical characteristics. Just look at Elliot prime example. Dude was clearly not ugly. Plenty of Asians get laid. Plenty of manlets get laid. It is because he probably had an ultra scarcity mindset and scared off every potential girl with his desperation and furthermore didnt try

They are all mentacells, sometimes not even unconfident, but straight up deluded.

being deluded is a good thing

How exactly? I was larping as a volcel and I had terrible time.

honestly this. it takes me some energy sometimes, but when i appear confident, i have women flirt with me. but due to my lack of experience i usually just come off as retarded eventually, which turns them off.

their ugliness is on the inside, op

because it was never about the looks user.

They blame their inability to get laid on superficial things like physical appearance so that they don't have to put in effort to develop actual personalities.

They've probably only ever gone after Stacies before. When they'd get rejected, they'd blame it on looks while simultaneously never looking twice at any girl under 7/10. That or they just expected all women to approach them.

Attached: Tumblr+anthem_c3ee31_6907337.jpg (1200x679, 74K)

>How is it that most "incels" seem to be average or above-average-looking guys?

What are you basing this on?

>honestly this. it takes me some energy sometimes, but when i appear confident, i have women flirt with me. but due to my lack of experience i usually just come off as retarded eventually, which turns them off.

Fucking this.

a reminder that chris chan got laid.

Speaking for myself a thing incels are great at doing is appearing disinterested in women - because they are legitimately not trying to get anything going with women.
I don't think it's a strategy to live by but some girls will become interested in you exclusively because of your lack of interest in them.

By convincing himself that he is ugly and women only cares about looks, the incel places himself in a situation where it is impossible for him to get a girl no matter what he does. He gives himself an excuse to not try.

Attached: petarded.png (533x400, 107K)

You're underestimating the power of lookism. Average or above-average isn't good enough. If you're not 8/10+ you're basically competing for Chad's sloppy seconds with the bottom 80% of men. The sexual economy is far, far less equal than any monetary economy on Earth.

There we to, an incel NPC appeared with his copypasta.

>actual personalities
It has to do with personality, but not a matter of developing a deep, interesting one. It's about how and how much you approach women and how confident you appear. Just because you have a wide array of interests and many well thought out opinions, it doesn't mean women will throw themselves at you, and vice versa, dumb niggers don't necessarily have any issues getting women.

This. Guys, have you ever spoken to normies? They're boring as shit. I guarantee you have more than enough "personality" to get laid right now. You just have shit social skills.

>EQ
how does it feel to be retarded and a narcissist

EQ and IQ are highly correlated. EQ is just a politically correct way for girls to say
>I don't want to date any dumb cunts that can't make good money.
Same reason they say they like guys that travel and educated guys.

I'm sorry that the objective truth makes you uncomfortable, NPC

>I've seen men less attractive than pic-related pulling 9s and 10s.
Let's skip this obviously anecdotal evidence. The answer is simple: because you are not a woman or gay you can't really judge male attractiveness above or under a certain level. Of course you notice if someone is hideous or extremely handsome but everything becomes a blur between them. If you are average looks don't matter but all your traits as a whole and incels are seriously lacking in several departments.

It is not just about looks but I don't have anything else to offer so there is no reason to try.

Saying 80% of men are incels is not an objective truth, it is a line that the incel NPC is programmed to repeat.

You could do something about that by making yourself have something to offer.

But that isn't what I said, NPC. There's obviously a bug in your text-reading protocol. Try again.

Multiple women confirmed having sex with him. One woman said he strangled her and pissed on her. He is just a deranged attention whore.

Your programming will not let you deviate from anything other than "bottom 80% of men". Because you have been created to parrot falsehoods you cannot do anything else. You are a side piece of irrelevant code nobody bothered to fix. Sad.

EQ is a way dumb people cope, like astrology

>just do something about it
Sure bro

Yeah, it would be that too.
>I'm very emotional. I stabbed my ex-bf with a fork when he asked me why I wouldn't calm down.
>That's how I know I have high EQ.

livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

I could post these all day

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/dating-and-mating/201701/why-physical-attraction-matters-and-when-it-might-not

Again. Incels have scientific data proving their points, while normies have anecdotes and platitudes.

Incels have no scientific data to prove their points. It's only one of two things: a completely pseudoscientific "study", or an actual study that has nothing to do with what they say. Being an incel means being scientifically illiterate.

We're ugly inside

Women care more about productivity, height and intelligence(actual academia) than looks. Most "incels" are like Supreme Gentleman and all they have is their looks, no personality, no stable income, and are about as dumb as a turnip

1. confirmation bias, it's like the misconception women have that guys are just horny 24/7 because that's the ones they notice.
2. youtube.com/watch?v=QDvQ77JP8nw

>well looks doesn't matter duh
>brainlet Chad Thundercock fucks a new girl every day

This board can't be more pathetic.

>Women care more about productivity, height and intelligence(actual academia) than looks

That's why a jobless dropout felon became a instant sensation with woman.

Attached: 220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg (220x270, 14K)

Incels are not real, they are crisis actors.
You have never seen an incel IRL, why?

Attached: j5ku19aaxvv11.jpg (1786x1080, 109K)

>he sexual economy is far, far less equal than any monetary economy on Earth.

This is part of it. If you had 10 men and 10 woman on an island, each more attractive than the last, 1 or 2 men would be left out of sex. There are not enough woman to go around in a sexually liberated society where we revert back to tournament style mating. Saying that the ugly guy you know with a hot gf is proof looks don't matter is like pointing to short NBA player and saying height doesn't matter, when in reality the average height for players is 6'7

>It's about how and how much you approach women and how confident you appear.

This as well. If you are average looking you must be aggressive. But then again, its not fair to criticize incels for not cold approaching when most people don't get laid this way. Most people get laid through social circles, work, or school, not hitting on strangers.

The problem isn't getting a gf the problem is keeping a gf. No one wants to communicate, accept flaws, have patience, compromise, negotiate, or anything else and this goes for both sexes. In this day in age people expect the other person to be perfect but thats not realistic is it?
And to make matters worse it really is a raw deal for men to be in relationships the juice may taste nice but fuck sakes it ain't worth the squeeze when you don't get much for your efforts.

Attached: image.png (480x480, 116K)

>gets an actual link to survey
>"Your proofs are not proofs"

for starters are the girls that were thirsting for him really the type you want in your life? it's like those guys that cash crazy girls for the wrong, they got damage. Also what was the final number of posts on that? Less than a 1% of a major state? Honestly it sounds like you are just trying to instant defeat yourself to save the stress of thinking you might have had a chance.

>In this day in age people expect the other person to be perfect
where so you live exactly? Northeast US seems to be thriving on flawed people getting together, it's rather refreshing to watch.

He did a lot of work capitalizing the opportunity he got. Do you think he just sat back and watched the money come in?

Looks are easy to fix. Being an interesting person is something you simply are or aren't.

>And to make matters worse it really is a raw deal for men to be in relationships the juice may taste nice but fuck sakes it ain't worth the squeeze when you don't get much for your efforts.

This is why I'm vocel. I could get a gf, but its too much work, and she'd probably be ugly.

Not smart enough to understand the point. Which is that your survey does nothing to prove your points, you are comparing apples and oranges.

Because the real ugly ones don't even show their faces. If you see an ugly guy with a girl it's because he's rich, or at the very least spends nearly all his money on her.

All you need to be completely undateble in womens eyes as a man is to be slightly lacking in even one department they expect. Being slightly short, being slightly shy, having slightly receding hair, having a slightly weak jaw, all of these are instant deal breakers for 99% of women. Why would they settle for male who is defective in even the slightest way when they've got multiple Chads available on a whim on every dating app on their phone?

A way I would put this is women are social retards with no social skills too except women expect you to have enough social ability to make up for their deficit which they do not understand they have.

Guess I'm moving to the north east then assuming you're telling the truth.
Thanks

I'm in the PA area but really it seems about as chill as the north west when it comes to how many date, you don't see a lot of truly shallow women, they still want a guy that can bring the bacon home while she raises the kids but most the girls I've seen have a grip on wanting something reasonable to their looks and abilities.

I have a quantifiably subhuman-tier personality, unironically beyond repair. More so than my appearance, which is also lacking.

Attached: big five.png (600x3908, 516K)

This is actually a good point. Its important to remember that woman are pretty much attractive by default. All of the things incels are being criticized for lacking don't apply to woman. Incels need to looksmax, be more aggressive, interesting, have a car/job/house, and develop social skills, while girls need none of these. This makes it seem as if incels are just these terrible people, when in reality they are just flawed men, but as a man you can't afford to be flawed because woman are damn near flawless. So really, being an incel is just the human condition of having flaws, but since this doesn't affect woman as much, they just flock to the men with the fewest flaws.

>only 1% of men get women
>100% of women get men
Incel mathematics.

And? There's nothing incorrect about that. 1 man can in fact fuck 100 women you know, it'll just take him a little while.

Link to the test? Originalerino

Northeast US has a gender ratio that skews female. The girls are the thirstybois, so you see somewhat normal compromise behavior.

Go out to California, though, and you find the most hilariously repugnant slampigs talking about how they're trying to find a sidepiece.

There is that but I don't think this many women were like this before the internet.
I know a girl who spends all her time looking at her phone but having to answer phones, if they ring, gives her anxiety as if she were a common neet.

And 99% of men are desperate virgins?

>women are flawless
Have you ever so much as been around one? Literally all they are is flaws. Weak, simple minded beta men are what give them their value. Even attractive men like me will stoop lower for a one night stand when their luck has run out.
But come 30's when they still think they have value to us. Well, that's when these stuck up sluts learn the hard way. Women are a hole, nothing else. If all men stopped revolving around them, there would never be an issue.

Flawed imperfect women also refuse flawed imperfect men
>can't have the best for obvious reasons like not being chad
>can't have the worst because they'd rather hope they get chad someday

Attached: image.jpg (250x226, 6K)

No, I said some of them get to be beta providers who spend all their money on women in exchange for rare, occasional sex. Most women in these situations cheat with Chad though of course.

I think he was saying that women are flawless in the sense that they don't actually get judged or face any problems for their flaws, thus the flaws might as well not exist since they don't actually matter.

OP needs to stop getting hung up on just "getting a girlfriend". Of course you don't need to be some kind of chad caricature to procure a sub-par woman. It's just that once you do get one, if she's under 30, she's going to leave you. Love lasts a year in the brain. Once that's done, you're just another sub-8 to her.

Gota love how incels, with no relationship experience, let alone MARRIAGE, tell people how relationships (((really work)))

Pro tip, the betabuxx guy who only gets sex once a year with his wife cheating on the side is heavily exaggerated.

Attached: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (600x603, 40K)

>attractive men like me
But you're an incel.

Where did you learn this from? Your echo chamber of fellow basement-dwelling virgins who have never even been on a date?

Well I know what he may have been trying to say. They have a sexual market value infinitly higher than men. But they are still judged. If they aren't hot the high end males still won't go after them and even low tier males won't date them. So as a cum rag to average and below, yes. But in any other sense, no.

>Have you ever so much as been around one? Literally all they are is flaws.

Of course. But what I'm saying is men are more willing to look past those flaws. It doesn't matter that she is shy, or doesn't dress well, or is a little chubby, or has a loose pussy, or is short, or has bad hair, or has no college education, most men will still fuck/date/wife her. This is what creates the imbalance in dating. Everyone has flaws, but females flaws do not decrease their SMV in any significant way. At worst they won;t be able to fuck the alpha male.

Average women exist, you don't have to label them sloppy seconds. Chads aren't fucking average girls because they can get top

>imbalance in dating
Who came up with this retarded meme?

Thats what you think and thats what they all say until they find out that's she's been a dirty hoe devil! The ideal situation is that you never find out and thats the saddest part I think.

It's true though they don't have to try as hard as men do which is why the amount of juice received is not worth the effort.

50 Cent.

"Woman are born stars, men have to become stars" - 50

Attached: BGUS_894399_008.jpg (465x699, 100K)

ITT: incels and normalfags fighting over which is right.
either way both of you degenerates need to leave my board.

Based robot user is based

no it's literally just a way for dumb people to be full of themselves.
>I might not have math smarts but I'm good at feelings! and if you don't feel that way you just don't have as high EQ as me!

your only saying that because u cant read people and its brought u nothing but pain so u brush it off for psychological comfort ;D

Attached: POOPOO.jpg (599x589, 98K)

That's kind of what I meant, though. I don't believe they genuinely have a high EQ they just assume they do because they equate being emotional to having high EQ.
As far as I understand it, and admittedly I'm no expert, it correlates highly so people that actually have high EQ will have high IQ as well.

>incels seem to be average or above average?

Who are you trying to fool?

>Chads aren't fucking average girls because they can get top
you need to get out more holy shit

>I've seen men less attractive than pic-related pulling 9s and 10s.
agreed

i remember when i was in middle school me and my friends were wondering how come it's always the ugly guys that get all the girls. Thing is they get the girls because they were alpha and confident and confrontational. So it's very bizarre when i come to r9k to see people saying women only want pretty guys.

Attached: 76421900930.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

It happens but much more rarely than ugly guys fucking hot girls.

80/20 rule

you can be a 7.9/10 and still have the ability to be incel

youtube.com/watch?v=XzdWXaScjGQ

redpill should be considered bluepill at this point. Stop spouting this nonsense. Looks are everything, and always have been

youtube.com/watch?v=wae4DiqsYlk

>People who've never successfully gotten with a girl try and tell others how to successfully get with a girl
Can't say I'm shocked. Anyway, I'm off to give a lecture on neuroscience cause I read about it here and there.

how do you think people get anything? they want something and so they do something about it

Buttmad bluepilled incel can't handle the truth.

>year 2020-1
>still believing the 80/20 meme

No it's not you cuck there's been multiple studies that have shown that women associate personality with looks

Because females hate us even if we're good looking, you can't escape this hell

>multiple studies
>actually one single okcupid graph that doesn't even prove that
Same thing for brainlet incels.

Maybe being normal looking and still despised is what drives them over the edge.