Skinny fat

ITT we lmao at skinny fats

Imagine being skinny fat haha

Attached: shutterstock_501913513 (1).jpg (2048x1365, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html
physiqz.com/powerlifting-programs/greyskull-lp-best-powerbuilding-routine-beginners-gslp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha yeah, could you imagine? T-that would suck
>please help me. Do I bulk of cut while lifting? I want to lose this gut but I'm skinny

Height and weight? Also, post a picture of your gut if you're not too self-conscious. Really depends on exactly where you are. If you genuinely have a big gut then you should cut while lifting for noob gains and then start bulking once you've lost a bit of weight. But if you're just skinny with a slight little bit of pudge then do a clean bulk and you shouldn't put on too much extra fat. Then you can just do a cut after you get all dem gainz boi.

I think it’s fucking genetic i have been Skinnyfat all my life

>>>facebook

You've been a lazy and/or gluttonous shit all your life m8

I’m convinced skinny fat people are just pussies who are too afraid to commit to a goal, whether it’s bulk or cut

Y-y-yeah, imagine b-being such a loser you fail at b-b-both being skinny and fat

Attached: 1518896958035.png (360x408, 433K)

what are noob gains supposed to look like? been lifting for about 6 months but I don't feel like i've gotten much stronger.

I'm done with it bros. I'm slightly bulking on gym days and fasting on rest days before going on a strict lean bulk. I will get rid of these love handles once and for all.

I’m kinda skinny fat. I just did my first day of SS yesterday and I’m doing a 7 minute ab workout everyday. Been eating ~700 cals below my TDEE for that past week or so. Hoping something happens in about 6-10 weeks. Anyone else doing SS while eating below TDEE?

>skinnyfat
That's not how you spell "white teen".

I've noticed asians and pakis to be the most skinny fat of all the races

6'2" 165lbs
I've never gone to the gym before until about a month ago and I'm hooked. I'm willing to do whatever it takes

Attached: skinny-fat~2~01.jpg (965x1280, 158K)

>bulking on gym days, fasting on rest days
Imagine not being a fucking moron

How is he retarded? It's simple recomp with a priority set on weight loss.

Attached: IMG_20190424_091011~3.jpg (509x844, 59K)

dude recomping is a fucking meme. You can't even recomp on steroids (unless your on a fuck load of tren, 700mg+), what makes you think its good doing that natural?

Guy's, since my body is pretty similar to this guy's, should he cut or bulk?

YOU NEED TO DO CHEST, CHEST AND MORE CHEST

just lose some fat and you're good to go senpai

not skinnyfat

Attached: 29-4-2018.png (372x592, 290K)

I'm not skinny fat, just fat. How the fuck do I get out of this rut? I'm doing keto and one meal per day 6 days a week, then having a cheat day on a Sunday. Please advise

Attached: IMG_20190429_004844.jpg (2340x4160, 1.67M)

ez
remove cheat day

>skinnyfat for since i was 12
>took up running when the trails thawed out
>lost nearly 10lbs, the chub is gone
>starting working on my abs today to totally throw out any chance of looking flabby
who else has been redeemed here?

Attached: p4Vy0b5.jpg (640x864, 35K)

Skinny fat is easy mode for gains.
Can get ripped in under 6 months.

Wish I were skinny fat like my 20s.

Attached: fitspiration.jpg (617x671, 117K)

well fuck me
apparently i'm skinny fat.
i thought going from 4000 cal to 3000 cal and ruining 3 miles a day would help.

dude just fucking fast, you look like you got some solid muscle underneath

are you saying you're eating 3000 cal a day? there's your problem. a man should be eating under 1500 for any noticeable weight loss, unless you're 7 feet tall or something 3000 is way too much.

i'm 6ft 6in tall & 217lbs as of 5min ago.
Was 245lbs when i was eating 4K cal a day.
i work 12 hours a day on my feet
Can you survive at 1500cal?

6'0 168 I'm leaning towards cutting because I still kinda have moobs.

Attached: IMG_20190413_095637.jpg (2448x3264, 1.54M)

Post body

Attached: 1556421537011.jpg (1834x1697, 396K)

No you can't. And you can remove 150-200cals from your diet and lose weight. The dude you are replying to is a moron

You’re just skinny. Fuck. Someone has to come up with a definition for skinny fat. Some retard called a manlet with abs skinny fat the other day.

is this gyno or loose skin caused by huge weight loss

>Can you survive at 1500cal?
of fucking course you can, you can survive at 0 for a while, that's what fasting is all about. do you want to do it for the rest of your life? No, but you can survive on it when you're losing weight.

yeah not playing sports as a kid and not lifting weights as a teenager is totally genetic

That's with being active right?
as i said before, i work 12hrs a day and i'm always moving.

stop it :

t. asian 100%

Clean bulk dude, you're really not fat at all. If you're really self-conscious then maybe just do a short cut before you start, but you're at the point where it's really going to take a lot of cutting to lose just a bit more weight. If I were in your position I would start a clean bulk and then shed the fat off later.

Both.

Holy shit clean your room.

Haha, imagine working out really hard but being afraid to cut too much or bulk too much hahaa
:,(

Attached: food helper .jpg (960x426, 36K)

Fuck, fuck! How did this happen?
I used to be thin as a stick 3 years ago
Never any Jow Forums but at least I could eat as shit as I wanted without gaining any weight.

What do I do now? Eat nothing but celery for 2 years?

Attached: DSC_0093[1].jpg (837x547, 68K)

holy shit, that's pretty bad
I would recommend going on a deficit of 500-750 calories under your TDEE for as long as it takes to get rid of that gut. use fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html and just subtract 500 to 750 and eat at that for a while, keeping protein high, 0.75-1g of protein per lb of bodyweight and lifting heavy to build some muscle while eating at a deficit, if you're a complete beginner to lifting

thanks, I hadn't been taking calorie counting seriously before and I obviously paid for it

Download an app and it's really easy to keep track of calories. Literally less than 5 mins a day and you have the peace of mind that you WILL lose weight if you stick to it. Lots of people use myfitnesspal, I personally use nutritionix.

a good beginner lifting program I used is GSLP or greyskull linear progression. made some great gainz physiqz.com/powerlifting-programs/greyskull-lp-best-powerbuilding-routine-beginners-gslp/
if you don't lift to preserve/build muscle while you are on the deficit then you will look very similar to now but just with a smaller belly. good luck to you

>myfitnesspal
>nutritionix
What's the advantage of one over the other?

Holy shit man that's the weirdest physique I've ever seen. Good news is that if you just cut you're going to look shredded.

I tried myfitnesspal and it didn't let me put custom foods in (that I could see, I might just be retarded). Nutritionix doesn't look as nice but has better functionality. There might be something superior to both but idk.

you have a really bad anterior pelvic tilt going on... fix your posture first

I'd start at that and if I found it unsustainable I'd work up but yes

rather not. it makes my gut look more obvious

>GSLP or greyskull linear progression. made some great gainz
>Overhead Press
>Squat
>Bench Press
>Deadlift
looks simple enough...

but you'll still look like shit if you don't, plus if you fix your posture your gut won't go out as much.

looking at this thread has lead me to believe my mom is right and I have body dysmorphia

Glad I'm not the only one
>people calling these people skinnier than skinnyfat
>all of them fatter than me

Would I be considered skinny fat?

Attached: EB56390C-7A1D-4210-90C9-FD9BEEC53C7A.jpg (1280x960, 242K)

I'm well aware I'm underweight but my brain screams at me telling my gut is too big constantly, every once in a while I catch a glimpse of myself from the side and think I look alright, but it's rare.

It's impossible to bulk when skinny. Whenever I add more carbs in my diet i get fat

Attached: IMG_20190330_103055.jpg (1086x1413, 251K)

>one shot at life
>fat balding manlet pajeet
At least I can change the fat part. Started taking fitness seriously this year.

Attached: 1556498745674.png (2046x1023, 695K)

What is protein?

My cutting diet is 50%protein, 30%fat and 20%carbs. Yes i love eating meat, protein not a problem
I just need to add 2 bowls of rice and that happen

H-haha yeah imagine that

Attached: 1556511255718.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

cool indian dudes are bros, keep it up friend.

>do i bulk or cut
why do skinnyfatshits always asks this question?
you're skinnyfat because you dont eat enough, that why you're only fat in places like your stomach and chest. You only start cutting when you have actually made progress in building mass/muscle. Start by eating more and lifting more

What? You get skinnyfat by eating too much and not exercising/lifting. Most skinnyfats eat enough for a decent bulk but aren't putting in any of the physical effort to get there, they're just stuffing their face. Sure, they probably don't pay attention to the protein intake they would need if they were lifting, but still.

If a skinnyfat wants to just be skinny they need to eat less. If a skinnyfat wants to be Jow Forums then they need to do a clean bulk.

looks like breast implants

no help in other threads, trying again:
50kg OHP, 120kg Squat, 130kg Deadlift, 70kg Bench (3x5). Currently on 531BBB as I can't use any machines (homegym). Not quite sure where to go from there. Atm I'm trying to get lean for the first time ever. Current bodyweight: 90 kg at 193 cm. Keep on cutting? Planning on lean bulking after the cut.

Attached: 050419.jpg (3024x4032, 2.88M)

Don't cut. Just eat maintenance/slight surplus and lift. If your lifts stall just eat a bit more until they go up. You will recomp

what the fuck are those underpants

>fat composure making you look buff in clothes
Im jelly

I have a small guy, I think biking will help it.

What's the verdict?

Attached: IMG-20190428-WA0004.jpg (2336x2613, 1012K)

Jow Forums has totally fucked me up
>be fat, get dumped
>feel sorry for myself for a while
>decide to change it around
>lose 50 lbs
>now 6'2 / 175lbs
>look in mirror and instead of seeing fatty see pitiful dyle idiot instead
When does it end

>fucked up my foot so I can’t run for a month
>stop drinking to heal faster
>lose 5 lbs in 10 days
Reminder that cardio only works if you don’t eat like a pig.

Never

As a paki, can confirm

Apt literally makes your gut worse
T. Belly since teen and pushing my belly in all those years developed a posterior pelvic tilt aka the literal opposite of you

Literally who cares get fat as fuck and cut in one year or two, enjoy no gains for 50years if you eat like a bird

i'm 6ft2 and was 205 and doing fine at 1000

Why are you doing 531?
Do an intermediate program, you have novice/intermediate lifts.
HLM or Texas Method, hop to

how do I stop myself from eating bros

don't hang around your bros and you wont be tempted to eat em

Wanted a programm with more volume/ hypertrophy. Always doing the 531 lifts as sets of 5, last set amrap + assistance exercises (e.g. situps, chinups, curls).

Doing 531bbb myself but I'm eating more to get big, I find it fun

>Cheat day
Start doing HIIT or go through a more strict caloric deficit you'll lose fat and muscle but you'll get that muscle fast

Train more

A skinnyfat should follow one of the following routes:

Slow bulk, where you lift at maintenance for a year or so. Minimal gains but it’ll fix the skinny fat over time. It’s a recomp.

Bulk. Just bulk a little over maintenance for 6 months minimum, then you’ll have something to cut to.

Bulk, harder. Bulk for a couple years go fat fuck mode and then spend a long ass time cutting to (hopefully you don’t lose gains and cut correctly) a new physique.

I personally would just go the mini 6 month bulk route and then after cutting to 10% I’d do bulls up to 15% and back down again. Most satisfying route imo

>What? You get skinnyfat by eating too much and not exercising/lifting
in the cases that I've seen most frequently, most skinnyfat men get skinnyfat because they don't want to exercise so in order to compensate for that they start eating less. The soft tummy and man boobs that are a staple of a skinnyfat physique comes from guys who think they can stay in shape just by restrictive eating

what the fuck is the difference between skinnyfat and just fat

skinnyfat is someone with no muscle that while being skinny in the arms and legs has a flabby belly

fast.

I would say someone with a healthy BMI but a bodyfat above 17% is skinny fat

Cut or keep bulking?
178cm, 73kg.

Attached: 20190429_191858.jpg (732x1050, 225K)

ayyyyyy

what is the story behind this image
why the fuck are you standing naked in the middle of what looks to be a destroyed building