/creativegeneral/

Hey there anons welcome to another creative general.
Post any of your creations here and I'll let you know what I think of them :)

Here's the first track from that soundtrack I'm working on. it's a tense WW2 drama, and this song is the opening scene. Bombers are flying over Sicily getting hit with flak, and paratroopers are jumping out. Let me know what you thinks of it.

soundcloud.com/user-262160346/i-cried-out-for-my-mother/s-LeXIr

Attached: B26TIZD.jpg (3264x2448, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1J5nJi8qNAa4yA_xiAxlemulykgd1tsth/view?usp=drivesdk
redheat.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/user-839555189
soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/casa-novak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Realized that most of you don't know what I'm talking about. I contacted this indie filmmaker a little bit ago, and he wants me to make a soundtrack for his short film :) Very exciting.

i do art and stuff

Attached: joymachine.png (1179x1188, 1.06M)

Woah, creepy user. Is there a story behind this piece?

she gaurds the shrine and sometimes it spits blood like a fountain...

>soundcloud
Your music still hasnt improved. Perhaps you enjoy making trash lol. Wonder after how many times you annoy your poor mom by making her listen to this emo shit does she finally crack and make fun of you for being a shitty producer.
Take up a real creative hobby, pathetic faggot.

> you again

Kill yourself lol

That does sound very exciting. Have you done something like that before? I remember the picture you've posted from a comfy thread, I saved it too. I bet that would make the user that posted it happy.

I'm currently 3d printing a butt plug

Attached: buttplug.png (457x633, 367K)

No I haven't! Really excited to start building my discography :)
Yes, this photo means a lot to me and it's very comfy.

I hope you like the butt plug

Not an argument. But at least you admit you're a failure and a pathetic loser lol.

That's really cool. Do you struggle with communication or getting things completed on time? I hope it leads to more work for you, those music producers seem to make a lot of money.

Communication a little bit as email is kind of slow, but I'm just starting to work on the soundtrack. I have a lot of free time so I just work on stuff at home.

>you again again
Kys dickhead

sounds cool user. hope you get to do one for dresden reaping the whirlwind.

Attached: f697de.jpg (1197x854, 167K)

What do you mean? Not sure what that is lol

never heard of Sir Arthur "Bomber" Harris? The glorious Dresden bombing?

Crappy discord art/music server join pls don't leave just mute it and wait a few months if you don't like it - dhS9km

Very spooky track OP. I expect it to be a low-budget kind of thing which is very exciting.

I have this short 4 page screenplay thing, I'm gonna be shooting it once I get actors that are actually interested. Real quick thing, probably just friends. I've posted and gotten good feedback before but now I need to kick it into overdrive and actually produce some material before next month begins.
drive.google.com/file/d/1J5nJi8qNAa4yA_xiAxlemulykgd1tsth/view?usp=drivesdk

I bought his album, what are the chances?
The old adage -takes one to know one- comes to mind re your comment. Lel.

Meanwhile: redheat.bandcamp.com
It was a bit shitty that you posted a thread and didnt keep it alive yourself last time.

Lmfao at the 3D printing. Jesus wept.

for the people who have seen this soundcloud before. I have made improvements/adding images, changed name, etc.

what do y'all think?

soundcloud.com/user-839555189

Critically speaking, needs more bassline and possibly a cowbell. The first track to go down was not exceptional, but you could add more textures, thicken it up a bit, then you might have an awesome realisation that development is occurring. Keep it going pal.

Thanks for buying user, and yeah I posted it and then forgot about it and fell asleep I think. I was working on that song and wanted to finish it up.

Thread was good, I too fell asleep and was sad to see it died. But I got your replies from the archive (thank god) so not all was in vain. Keep up the good work, my uncle did a lot of ww2 themed music a long time ago, difficult atmosphere to capture - my dad was a soldier deployed into Europe from Britain at the time, he came back different, people had moved on, forgotten that the war really lasted much longer due to occupation and the cleanup. I am a result of that, war breaks people for life.

soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/casa-novak

I draw & write music for my autistic childhood story that I've been imagining since I was 7 or so. Basically a huge war where everything is much larger, with giant tree cities many miles tall and rocks being fortified mountains and twigs being flying battlecruisers. The two factions were the "whos" (good guys) and "lice" (bad guys). The main characters were Peter and Emily Green. They died after i left middle school and their son Orion became the main character. He was main character for 7 years then he died and his son and daughter became main characters. Leo and Andromeda. They ended up journeying to Casa Novak, the capital city of the lice in the deep south. I imagined their infiltration while I was driving south through Florida over a long bridge to visit family, imagining the orange streetlights of roads across the water as the lights of the massive city of orange lights and decaying metal and thick black smoke, just a giant industrial wasteland of enormous structures miles tall. Anyway I ended up ruining the story after I got sick of Orion being dead because he had basically been my alter ego, looked just like me, even had "Orion's belt" in freckles on his wrist like I do IRL, and so I had his daughter Andromeda have visions of him and found an ancient device to resurrect him, which was used up in the process. After that the entire story felt fake, like death had no meaning, so I imagined it less and less and now I barely imagine it at all anymore. But anyway I am working on a new piece called March of the Dhomezi (lice) since I was almost finished with it.

Attached: 1477865333748.png (1896x2656, 93K)

so what is your process when making music lads? i just jam notes on my midi keyboard, add drums to make it a 8 bar loop then call it a day

Just feeling the vibe, if the vibe isn't there i say fuck it and make presets.
And if the vibe is there, well, magic usually happens.

Bah, you're right. Get ready is just a hype song, anyway.

Attached: PGCovermaybe..jpg (1920x989, 31K)