Redpill me on sumo deadlifts

redpill me on sumo deadlifts.
what are the benefits beside reducing range of motion ? should I learn it if im 6'2 ? (long arms)

Attached: 411c3df08e561bc9c5860036617ff800.jpg (290x362, 23K)

Use both conventional and sumo unless you're only training for one thing. Sumo hits quads more than conventional

Train both. Go with conventional for 6 months and then the same with sumo while still doing a variation of the conventional

sumo is a meme for weak 4channelers who can't perform classic DL

sauce on pic?

sumo is pointless unless you compete. the whole reason sumo exists is that some people can lift more weight that way, and for some strange reason it's legal in competition.

I pull sumo because I have shit ankle mobility so my back begins to round to compensate. Any ideas on what I could do?

>keeps hips strong
>more pulling practice with less back strain
>more glute gains

I do sumo once a week because my squat is narrow-stanced and I DL conventional, and I don't wanna develop any big weaknesses.

Sumo just seems impure.

Work on ankle mobility.
If that's actually true then why are all the heaviest deadlifts done conventional.

strengthen your calves, stretch carefully, and practice your Slav Squats. Try to get narrower and deeper over time, and eventually you'll be able to hold it indefinitely with good ankle mobility.

fpbp

Attached: 1552925024913.jpg (702x562, 67K)

How the fuck do people even get that low
fucking hell

Attached: Cover_3.jpg (360x180, 17K)

Fuck sumo

If you want to look like a loser, do sumo

Conventional works better than sumo for taller, heavier lifters.

>shit ankle mobility
You mean concrete shoes user
Of all the deadlift excuses I have ever heard "muh ankles" is the most pathetic

Sumo is the superior choice for sedentaryfags who spent their childhood playing vidya instead of sports. Just make sure you look up the form, there's a lot more to it than just putting your feet far apart. Hits the glutes and hammies better than conventional (if you have weak hammies/glutes) I found sumo helps with APT and feels less lower-back intensive. Ignore all the "sumo is cheating" or "sumo is for weak guys". All of the WR deadlifts are done conventional, not sumo. You know why they think it's cheating? Because they are all weak deadliftlets who have shit tier sub4plate conventional lifts that realized they can do more in sumo, because they have weak glutes (sedentaryfags) and got tricked into believing it's cheating by felllow sourgrapes bitter losers.

Well if you look at the picture, the slav/resting squat is done with a rounded back to allow a deeper, more sustainable position. Apparently most people in western countries can't do them because sitting in chairs all day weakens/shortens the necessary muscles, like calves and hamstrings. If you make a point to practice them, soon you'll be able to just chill in this position.

5plate for reps sumo dl'er

they are great
but for some people conventioanl will be better
im long armed ape man
i can always dl more sumo

>all these mental gymnastics to rationalise your cheating

What game am I cheating at? What sport am I cheating at? Are you that insecure that seeing someone move more weight than what you think they deserve is morally wrong? LMAO fucking gymcels

Which hit my ass more I wanna be twink mode

yourself

>yeah bro lmao why aren't you doing strict one handed barbell flyes with 1.5 lbs instead of benching 225 with proper form??? it's not about fitness or improvement or safely gaining muscle, it's about doing the hardest variants to brag about in my online anime imageboard. of course I don't care about actually benching 225 anyway, that's just for guys that want attention. all the REAL strong guys are more impressed by my 25lb lateral raise, not those cheaters doing barbell OHP.

Attached: 1135214874.jpg (304x412, 48K)

>still making endless posts trying to justify your cheating

Attached: 1431762343348.jpg (2000x1087, 365K)

I found this picture of you lmao

Attached: IMG_032920190226.jpg (774x1032, 61K)

Imagine that user furiously typing his replies. Look there he goes again losing his mind.

I give up, keep trolling 4channel virgins that don't want to do the research themselves, I guess that's productive.

>I'm an alpha I do whatever I want with 0 regard for what other people think
>don't do sumo because my internet estatting buddies will think you're cheating

Deadlifting is a meme egolifting exercise, esp if you don't compete. Do conventional RDL or clean pulls and just squat high bar or front ATG heavy.

keep being second place in your own life brah

Attached: 1520141199666.jpg (1000x600, 128K)

Its a preference
there is no sumo or conventional
you can go very narrow narrow normal stance a bit wide wider wide wide as fuck
try to play with your feet
I prefer semi sumo legsjust outside of arms