Thanks for poisoning our family line, son!

>Thanks for poisoning our family line, son!

Attached: c0a9eec.jpg (640x942, 93K)

god that dad is a faggot

So he had a child with a black woman whilst knowing full well that his father would reject the grandchildren?
It seems to have turned out well enough, though the grandfather is probably dying inside, but it sure would have been quite unfortunate if he held true to his word and the girl had to grow up without him in her life.
Maybe the father if that girl is a short sighted cunt.

>he put mercury in the nail polish
Based and boomerpilled.

>son
It's probably a coal-burning slut not a man. She-boons are fucking ugly

>When I was pregnant

The poster is a she.

>The poster is a she.
you dont know that for sure

Attached: Junior-arnold-schwarzenegger-pregnant.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

>when i was pregnant
fucking idiot, learn to read

>admits he's changed
>still refers to him as "racist hillbilly" even though it adds nothing to the story
Why are liberals so evil

better question, why are lefties so conceited as to act like their beliefs are baseline

>Didn't even look at the pic of the reply he replied to
>Probably doesn't even know what it is

I wonder if she said "people can change" when her nigger walked out on her when she was pregnant.

this was my first thought. thats fucked up.

what did you expect, this board is filled woth zoomers, they probably only know of Schwarzenegger from the expendables if they even know who he is

She obviously hated her father even before she was pregnant.

It was the main point of the story tho. Are you somehow mentally challenged?

>the white male is the victim
Holy shit the victim complexes in this thread

Wow, I'm pretty sure this girl was on Maury.

Attached: not_the_father.webm (600x338, 1.42M)

he is retarded, that's why you should answer my better question

Why not instead say "My father, once a racist"? She just wanted the chance to sling names at him. People change but she obviously hasn't learned to forgive.

Odds are better than 50-50 that his dad never said anything like that and the guy just wanted upcummies because deep down he feels like he made a bad mistake breeding with a black.

That would mean he was a shitty dad. Maury hoes seem to fuck 3-5 people in the same week and try to get child support from all of them

Oh, lel, it was a woman! Yeah she definitely wanted the upcummies.

So she got pregnant with a black guy to specifically piss off her racist dad and then it backfired so now she's trying to make it into a motivational facebook story.

It was meant to emphasize the point of the whole post. Once again asking are you retarded that you are having trouble with noticing it?

Fucking pathetic.
My sister dated a nigger and I haven't spoken to her for 8 years.

I once saw a white grandpa with his halfblood granddaughter in the tram. He obviously hated that his granddaughter was half black and only took her on a trip because it was his obligation.

White people are so closeminded.

I'm betting her dad was "racist" because he was like:

>Honey, DeShaun is going to fucking run out on you because he is a piece of shit!
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST CALL HIM A NIGGER, DAD?"
>I didn't say that, honey! There are good black guys but DeShaun has already run out on women before. Wasn't he cheating on a girl when you got together with him?
>OMG YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER OR HIM OR OUR LOVE!
DeShaun leaves.
...This will show my fucking racist dad what a cunt he was for being right.

>biracial
I fucking hate americans

It's not a better question. It's even dumber than the one before you. Everyone acts as if their beliefs are the baseline. Also basing my judgment on how the world went soo far we are only going to become more and more left-leaning. It's objectively a waste of resources and opportunities to be a racist.

Nice convenient little story you made there to satisfy your racist worldview there.

Nice b8 you have there, lel.

Not b8 but nice to see that you don't know how to respond to me. There was nothing in the picture that told you anything about how the father acted but you still posted what Jow Forums and Jow Forums have fed you about black people. It's sad to see that someone can literally go through life without holding a single belief he made on his own based on his own thinking and knowledge about the world.

All right, I'll take your bait. My story there is not really based on any racial paradigm but on female behaviour.
It's absolutely the kind of thing that a social media addicted woman makes up for upcummies.

Faggot race traitor should die. The entire family should be exterminated. Day of the rope when, bros?

everyone acts as if their beliefs are correct because they believe in them, lefties specifically act like they believe their beliefs are the normal beliefs. like non lefties are abnormal. it's conceited as fuck and borders on denial when you try to call everyone who voted for trump a virgin.

>ywn paint a 3 year old qts toes

Attached: 1548195234760.png (960x731, 997K)

>racist hillbilly
let me guess, she's calling him that because he voted trump?

god being a parent in this day and age's america is scary

Can't poison my family line if I have no family.

america, canada, or europe*

>gets this worked up over the word "racist"
>libs are petty and evil
are you by any chance a boomer or just mentally challenged

Because the image is probably fake. It's just a random image of an old white overlayed with in social media format.

>Everyone acts as if their beliefs are the baseline.

ME SIDE GOOD

NOT ME SIDE BAD

JOIN ME SIDE OR ME CLUB YOU

UNGA BUNGA

>Everyone acts as if their beliefs are the baseline

My beliefs:
>considered normal and self-evident by previous generations

Their beliefs:
>a historical aberration

I think one is more justified in believing it is the baseline than the other.

My beliefs are the best beliefs because they're my beliefs. I'm the only one who matters, who cares what other people think?

Holy fucking shit, learn to read, you mentally challenged dipshits.

You've never heard a couple say "we're pregnant?"

Not him, but the picture says "I", not "we're". Stop trying to rationalize your inability to read.

It sets the context for the picture, him changing from a "racist hillbilly" (which I admit is strong as fuck, and was intended on stirring a reaction) to a man happy with the destruction of his stronk whyte genes.
As a little story, it works.
Could've worked by just saying "3 years ago, Dad was firmly adamant against me having a biracial child".