Who /crazyeyes/ here?

Who /crazyeyes/ here?
>tfw no one bothers me or when they try to i just stare into their souls with my psycho eyes and scare the absolute shit out of them

Attached: 1535134828931.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

/sanpaku eyes/ here. Lower part too. My sister called me a freak to my face and doubled down around my parents. I guess I am a freak.

Close your eyes, autist.

I bet you still can't win a stare down with pic related

Attached: Adam pls.jpg (1862x1048, 182K)

kinda edgy but i get what you mean. I have resting bitch face but the "this person has never talked to you but hates you" version to where most people assume i hate them.

me but i have to be very angry to channel the stare of death too people

Which one are you robots? orginalanan

Attached: c5431c0922954b7199f6d739ace5896d.jpg (325x550, 52K)

>tfw no /crazyeyes/ gf
I have no idea why I'm attracted to the wide eyed look

i like the crazy eyes look i have a n ecrush on pyrocynical from youtube hes got the thousand yard stare and its sexi

Sort of I suppose.
Feels like that 'scare' is usually an aggro raiser for the more thuggish males and a "lets have a stare contest" for females.
Do not need all that shit, so I simply avoid holding gazes where I can. Usually that is good enough to get the "do not bother him" reaction.

I just have dark eyes. They don't look good on me, because im usually smiling.

I avoid making eye contact with people, even at work because it tends to make people uncomfortable. One time an old lady came up to me in the mall and confronted me about having a >hateful look, when I was just minding my own business. I just equate it to whatever the make equivalent of resting bitch face is

Not really any of those
#2 without the cavemen-brows and #3 eyebags, plus light af green eyes then you get close.

I'm a 4 kinda boy.

What's the image source?
I don't have spooky eyes but I look stoned all the time

I have so-called dead eyes. Combined with my resting bitch face, I am a walking people-repellant.

what does it mean if I'm the 4th one?

Let me let you in on a little secret. We all just think you're some weird cringy autist.
>b but muh crazy eyes.
No one gives a shit and no one's intimated, they just don't want to be around you because you're a weird loser staring at people all the time.

>>b but muh crazy eyes
most autists can't do it right because they've never seen or done any real shit, but "crazy eyes" are real. a lot of psychotic people and crackheads/tweakers have them, you just probably haven't been around those kind of people yet.

the look of a persons resting face def has effect on some people.
I have sharp/dead eyes and a face that makes people wonder if im pissed or if im about to shoot up a school ( i heard this more than once)
I wouldnt squish a slug but more often then not I just dont want to be there

Tfw have autism and can't make eye contact with people because shitty genes

This is someone's portrait of me.
I've been described as scary.
What do you think?

Attached: IMG_2915.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

you look like an absolute Chad, user

4 but I don't think I am a pshycopath

What anime? She looks cute1

Attached: 17.png (667x1000, 544K)

No. #4. I don't have psychotic tendencies exactly.

Do people really have the 5 eyes? Never seen it aside from animated shit. Aside from that 1/3/4 look exactly the same to me and I'm that. I think it says more about me that I can't recognize facial differences.

i'm pretty sure my eyes look scared and sad and on guard all the time. it's really scary how you can see everything on people's eyes, you can even tell what someones thinking.