Are you physically fit enough to join a frat?

Are you physically fit enough to join a frat?
>surrounded by kids from wealthy families
>surrounded by kids who lifted/played football in HS
>exclusive access to 10/10 pussy

Attached: fsu pike.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieV1HpAfi1k
instagram.com/oldrowofficial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=ieV1HpAfi1k

>10/10 pussy
>US
ok

hard cope, playing football at pretty much any D1 school in the US is guaranteed constant prime pussy

The US probably has the best selection of finest pussy since all people of the world can be found there. White, brown, yellow, black. Asian, Desi, European, Arab, African, South American. Rich, middle class, poor. Traditional, trashy. You name it, the US got that pussy

Bro some of the hottest girls go to fsu. The trick is just go for the 8/10s, dont bother with the 9s or 10s. Too much work or u gotta be rich and jacked. Just be in good shape,tall, handsome, good talkative personality, funny. Be a little active on social media.
Bro just ask for their snapchat. Fuckin so ezzzz.

The vast majority of frat guys are skinnyfat dweebs, and you get the occasional chad in there

is this a larp?

I've heard pike is a joke

if it is, he's right
>t. went to school in FL

Lol most frat guys aren’t like this. Go to a school their often dweebs/weirdos

Attached: FEFE93E5-CD78-4D68-BAEC-9B29456DDA3E.png (500x501, 90K)

I went to UF, that’s a sure thing at FSU and also very true at UCF.

Not at any bug state school, but yeah they tend to suck at schools that are in cities

90% of frats dudes are the complete opposite of physically fit. buncha manlet skinnyfat trust fund baby alcoholics. what's fit about that? i'm a gdi and i still mog majority of the frat dudes at my school. they're a buncha jokers.

Does joining a frat mean you have to act like an obnoxious loudmouth or like can you still join one as a normal person? I'm asking because I'm not from America.

all those guys will be working at walmart

LOL saquon got trapped by a 6/10 gold digger

I miss my time at FSU (class of 2014).. and I super miss my time in Austin at UT when I did graduate studies. Now I work at the Coast Guard Academy..

Cringe

Attached: 1556193565280.jpg (562x760, 110K)

You went to UF and post like this? Or you went to Santa Fe Comm College and just went to the tailgates.

Lol is this real life?
Not a larp, i never even actually enrolled there. Just fugged.
Dude u either got it or you dont.
Sorry bro theres plenty of girls out there, gotta be decent looking to get the good ones

Oh fuck, this is my school. Also in a fraternity here, just not Pike. Fuck 'em. Heritage Grove is dead anyway.

CAN CONFIRM. Better than anything you'd find in Gainesville for sure.

No, this isn't actually a joke.

It is here. Brothers don't know each other, they don't haze, etc. There's a running joke whenever there's a fight that its Pikes fighting Pikes - and there's a lot of merit to it.

t. GDI

This user is correct

Not at all. Most of us are perfectly normal guys, I'm not even that Jow Forums.

Where did you pledge user

Attached: 903.jpg (1080x1136, 182K)

>Not at all. Most of us are perfectly normal guys, I'm not even that Jow Forums.

Do you consider the guys you saw in this video normal? They seem awfully insecure - too busy trying to come off as masculine.

>I'm not even that Jow Forums.
Of course you aren't because most frat guys aren't. Not hating on Greek life there is a lot of merit there but most of you are betas. Sorry but it's true.

>Do you consider the guys you saw in this video normal?
Holy fuck no. But they fit the Pike motif perfectly. They bid and initiate athletes without pledging, for example, for the sole purpose of staying on top.

There's no doubt they're on top with 400+ brothers, but they're insufferably annoying. Of the brothers I know there are maybe 5 I'd actually consider friends of mine.

>most of you are betas. Sorry but it's true.
This post stinks of manlet. Post body

which frat are you in user

Only the fucking best. Phi Alpha

Attached: zLcZ9s6U_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

why the fuck would i join a frat when i can play in a band and fuck thick indie chicks

Gross lol

>thick indie chicks
sounds nasty

I'd 100% prefer upper/upper middle class sorority girls

american "education" system

I nearly died of rage sharing a house with 6 dudes I couldn't picture what a hellride this would be

To give you an idea Pike at FSU has 50 brothers living in house. Mine has 63, in a MUCH closer space.

I really enjoyed living here this year, but I wouldn't do it again. It was cleaner than I expected though. Every time I've been to pike it was trashed, since they don't make their pledges clean.

I didn't ask for, nor do I care bout your opinion, thanks

You've posted this same thread in some form multiple times with the same video, what is your weird obsession? Incel dreams?

Attached: 1556036803898.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>paying for friends

>be fratboy
>daddy buys you in
>think you are hot shit in uni
>graduate in 5.5 yrs
>now in bigger pond
>nobody cares about your college shit

Had a frat guy do an interview at my company and all he talked about was his frat. He also had to explain why his gpa was so shit. Did not hire.

Attached: 1548404222810.jpg (437x468, 55K)

none of these are accurate.

>playing d1 football
>being in a frat

most sorority girls/frat rats are regular people with alot of makeup, by no means 10/10 pussy

>what is your weird obsession? Incel dreams?
Not OP but I go to the same uni - trust me it's nothing to be envious about lmao

Former fraternity member here who got kicked out. AMA

best frat representing here. If you dont rush then you will probably regret it.

Attached: 2016-sp-crest-297x300.jpg (297x300, 19K)

How does a boob feel like? when it comes in contact with your hand, butterflies down to your heart, her smile, knowing that you've made it. Soft or pelty? I hope it feels like myself, cause I can't fathom any longer.

How was that elephant walk, faggot?

Depends on the girl, could be really floppy and waterbag like or more firm and sort of like holding a warm memory foam pillow. much prefer fit chicks with smaller tits generlaly

we actually never had to do anything even remotely gay during pledging. Mostly pt and being yelled at and made to remember things like the greek alphabet.

low t. fags join frats. go solo, GDI

lol

gotta go to Dubai for that son

Attached: 2879634567895432.jpg (558x470, 59K)

ay yi yi
white people man

These people ought to be shot.

Americans are pretty cringe desu senpai

>2019
>joining a frat
>not being your own man

>t. GDI

I would easily be able to beat up those rich pricks

Attached: FAA0DD1B-BA9A-4AAB-AC03-7F633EB5F12A.jpg (480x360, 17K)

C O P E

Attached: round2.jpg (1024x683, 209K)

I hate these failed retards who take 8 years to graduate while everyone around them moves on in life

>florida
>frat
>upper class
Pick one and only one. Why are you americans so embarrassing?

Attached: tmhrf4jdr3o21.png (960x691, 519K)

>These are 10/10 in muttistan

>exclusive access to 10/10 pussy

>snapchat
Stuck in 2015 I see

>Desi
found the poo

stop putting mediocre pussy on a pedestal

>the virgin frat boy
>the chad enlisted bro

Attached: 1543983387863m.jpg (1024x825, 149K)

I’ve heard being in a frat is expensive as fuck. How much do they charge usually to let you into their club?

Everything a frat gives you can be had for free but most 18 yo guys are too insecure to realize their potential so they glob onto a prepackaged personality and friend group. Kind of sad.

frat kids at my college are all dyel as hell. when i see them with their shirts on at the gym they're usually in groups of 2-4 hyping each other up for 6 reps of a 115lb bench.
that being said they're probably getting better life skills learning how to be social than i am learning how to put heavy metal up and down.

Attached: 1510021608691.png (796x947, 1.24M)

Desi is godtier; white girls fuck dogs.

I play Onward, Zero Caliber, and Pavlov in VR. Does that count?

Man, why are you Asians so cringe with your Internet speak. All of you are like this, I don't get it. Is it from gamer culture?

>ITT: salty europoors and/or dweebs who got bullied by Chad

As a non American, you burgers need to protect the frat culture at all costs, because it is quintessentially American. Nowhere else in the world do you have things like this. Looks fun as fuck and I'm jelly as hell.

Also to all the people talking shit in this thread, these people are L I T E R A L L Y the spitting image of Chads; rich, jacked boneheads without a care in the world who fuck sluts on the regular inbetween playing xbox and playing beer pong.

>"as an X I feel Y"
okay dork

Do I have to join a frat in college if I want a decent social life? I’m somewhat of an introvert and frats seem like they’re full of douchebags. They just don’t seem like my thing.

t. 18yo zoomer going into college soon

The main purpose is to make friends with the rich fags so you can have connections after college.

It gives context to what my point is, you utter brainlet.

In the SEC/Big 12, where the wealthy families, right high schools, 10/10 pussy thing actually holds up, none of the best fraternity kids actually give a fuck about lifting because they don't need to, and none of them played football because they're not meathead fucks.

If you think being in a good fraternity means you have to be Jow Forums you are either in the PAC 12, or are actually a Pike...

>btw for anyone who doesn't know PIKE at FSU is a joke stereotype

Frats are for fags

It is not necessary, but as an introvert it would definitely give you easier opportunities to have a social life. You'll have guaranteed access to events with sororities and parties. I would at least check it out. There isn't really any downside to rushing before you decide to pledge or not.

Where are you going to school user? or if you don't want to say, what football conference is it in?

Well if you're not American you're missing out on an entire part of the Fraternity thing (obviously you're thinking like "Revenge of the NErds" or something) and should shut the fuck up but I can agree with you wholeheartedly about the Florida thing. The most useless of useless states.

The idea that, somehow, you, who is poor and poorly raised enough to have to go into the military enlisted, have somehow convinced yourself that an absolute scrub bottom of the barrel reject detritus, surrounded by other men, gets pussy, (when they're allowed out on the town in between lawn mowing and scrubbing latrines), but that a kid in a fraternity, literally surrounded by dumb cunts that exist solely to do drugs and sleep with him, somehow doesn't, is one of the saddest things I've ever come across.

Thank you for the advice user. I’ll be going to the University of Oregon.

For anyone who somehow thinks fraternities are not the easiest guaranteed pussy on the planet (most likely because they're too poor/trash to go to college or pledge, let alone get a bid to a decent one)

I'll leave this here:instagram.com/oldrowofficial/

>inb4 muh degeneracy
>disgusting th0ts

Yea you don't have to like them to fuck them you disgusting autist faggots keep holding onto that anime body pillow and crying yourself to sleep at night inbetween jacking off to FN-FALS and crying about being incels. We out here living.

>Literally everyone in this thread that's hating

>this is how GDIs cope

lmao why WOULDN'T you pledge

Attached: honkler.png (680x680, 221K)

I'm in an old school euro frat. It's all about illegal dueling and drinking. The downsides are messed up face and not much pussy. The upside is getting to live in a small castle.

Attached: mensur3.jpg (1065x1051, 128K)

>I’ll be going to the University of Oregon.
Nice choice user. Rush SAE when you get there

Attached: SAE Oregon Alpha.jpg (960x540, 66K)

No and also alcohol is a gains killer and you have to drink like 6 gallons of it in 3 days to even be considered to join

>The upside is getting to live in a small castle.
Based. I wasn't at this chapter but one of our chapters actually does live in a "castle" by american standards

Attached: SAE Tennesee Nu.jpg (1600x900, 221K)

>and you have to drink like 6 gallons of it in 3 days to even be considered to join
t. literally never rushed
most schools ban alc during rush lol

Americans are fucking cringe. And frats are fucking aids, how can you spend your time hanging around normie asses with 0 fucking interests in anything? The only good thing are the bitches but even then they are all degenerates who are only good for dumping cum in

just because they ban it doesn't mean they arent gonna do it on the lowkey. i have seen a bunch of stories these past few years of college students dying of alcohol poisoning or alcohol related incidents from hazing

>how can you spend your time hanging around normie asses
>The only good thing are the bitches who are only good for dumping cum in

I think you answered your own question.

>i have seen a bunch of stories these past few years of college students dying of alcohol poisoning or alcohol related incidents from hazing
And those probably aren't the fraternities you want to be joining. From my experience, its generally the lower-tier fraternities at most schools that do the worst hazing. Top houses with huge 75-100 man pledge classes(e.g. Pike at FSU) just can't get away with it anymore.

If just one guy who either drops or gets balled says anything to IFC, you're fucked. for good. so in this day and age its safer than ever

i complimented them retarded frog poster. jesus christ pass second grade reading and stop mass replying

did you treat him like shit at least? what was his reaction?

Multiple have tried to recruit me, but I don't need to pay for my friends. Geed life is the alpha way.

can't see the frat lifestyle being worth some loose pussy

>Multiple have tried to recruit me
and then he woke up

Non-mutt here. What the fuck is a frat? Sounds really gay and degenerate.

Like I said earlier, it can't hurt to rush. And I would try to contact either the Fraternity social chairs, kids you know who will be rushing, or people you already know involved in greek life there to get involved before the summer starts. There can be events held during the summer that are really fun, you just have to reach out to people so you are on their radar to be invited.

Again, this process could be a lot different for PAC 12 schools, most of my experience is dealing with SEC schools.

who else was /bottom house/ here?

>frat is called alpha epsilon pi
>one of, if not the only, major frats that start with the letter alpha
>perfect opportunity to make our nickname "alphas" sort of how Pi Kappa Alpha are "pikes" or Sigma Alpha Mu are "sammys"
>national organization insist we refer to ourselves as "Pi's" and makes "Friday Pi-day" posts on their official social media accounts every friday

what do you do when your nationals are goobers, bros?

Attached: large[1].png (600x600, 93K)