300 lb Bench

Current bench PR is 255, smoked it yesterday and I know I've got more in me. What's the fastest way to progress to 300? I weigh 170 lbs btw.

Attached: D4yMVbRWwAE-tMN.jpg (981x565, 62K)

Deloading is extremely beneficial. Also recognizing weak points of your lift and applying proper accessories. Pin press has significantly helped my bench, along with cutting out alcohol and (most) junk food

Stop benching. Bench press actually lowers the amount you can push. Strength in the chest comes from 30+ reps @ 5-7 sets. Pushups are one of the best ways, but my favorite is chest fly for the strength aspect.
>pic related is my chest
Not where I want to be aesthetics wise (just started cut) but once I get to 10% they will look better. But I’m stronger in the chest than 99% of Jow Forumstards

Attached: 1AFA4A58-97C5-4C1A-9D31-881AAE9D9A56.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Dumbest shit I've ever read on here. Congrats

Epic troll or absolute brainlet

4/10 bait dyel pic made me chuckle

Id say 5/7 bait

>push up shitters will actually fall for this

So I lift 4-5 times a week, is this enough to get natty? I'm trying to get up to 315 bench also, is this enough?

260 on bench, but can only hit 3 reps for last 20 pounds. Cant hit 4 reps on 245 or higher

you should be lifting 8 days a week minimum to maximise the natty test levels

Post bodies DYELs

you look like shit you fucking faggot

Who

based Polska women

Attached: (you.gif (600x338, 2.39M)

Attached: polska.jpg (960x659, 75K)

Name of the javelin waifu? I've seen her on here and could never remember the name

Maria Andrejczyk

Attached: mar.jpg (643x396, 40K)

>Looking like this
>Telling people how to get a stronger chest
Just stop user

This is either bait or dude is retarded
Possibly both

Shut the fuck up you faggot tard

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-125951_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 894K)

Im at 255 too user. I'm going for 300 by the end of the year. I'll race you ya. I've been doing a 5 week long routine (natty of course) per week of 80% of max 85% to 90% to 100 percent the last 2 weeks. Number of reps usually 5 - 1 per set until failure.
Good luck bro! We're both gonna make it!

linear progression fag all day er day are you bulking?

this tard dont bench kek proven to be the best exercise for chest

it's on

high frequency, 3x a week works well
lots of volume, i do 100+ reps a week of just bench, not counting variations and accessories
train the fuck out of your tris and eat more

This aim for 100+ reps

Why are you so mad? Still haven’t posted bodies you twinks

shitposting like this isn't funny, or interesting, or even remotely entertaining. It's just shit.

kys

yeah aim for 100 reps if you are mentally deranged and want to make no progress

>120 OHP
>165 bench
Why am I such shit at bench. My form is fine and I have a pretty long torso. Even my brother is garbage at bench.

Retract scapula, play with grip width, bench more, try adding dumbbell presses and incline presses, more volume, eat more

Thanks user, will try

Why the fuck do they allow a whale like that on TV?

If you're currently smoking your PR's, whatever you're doing is working. Even if you needed help, you didn't include your current frequency or volume.

No thanks Diablo

You really have nothing better to do then give me bullshit replies? Listen dipshit it might not be tonight, or tomorrow, or ten years from now, but before both of us are dead I will be 300lbs of muscle standing over you a complete fucking joke of a human being and i will put my hand on your shoulder and laugh, both of us knowing i could end your pitiful excuse for a life with a few simple moves of my hand. Laugh it up bitch

That pelvic tilt