How much Cholesterol should I be getting a day? I'm 6'1" 210 lb

How much Cholesterol should I be getting a day? I'm 6'1" 210 lb.

Attached: ro-graphic-cholesterol-1024x706.png (1024x706, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

National dietary guidelines in every developed nation on earth (and various international associations) advise you consume as little as possible, preferably none. To reach this evidence based conclusion (that they frequently update) they cite the very latest systematic reviews and meta analyses.

TL:DR - No cholesterol, enjoy your bait thread.

as much as you want

According to all major health organizations: As little as possible

According to a few Youtubers and Bloggers: As much as you like

But what if the expert consensus isn't what I want to hear? Will youtube do then?

So wait a minute... you're telling me eggs are bad for us?

I'm mainly asking because my coworker just told me that he eats 5 eggs a day and doesn't consider that bad

ideally 0 but going vegan is a massive hassle the rewards are worth it but if you cant adapt to the food i would just accept cholesterol

he is retarded allow him to get heart disease in hes 40s then complain about bad genetics not diet choices

you dont need any. please dont fall for the broscience "you need cholesterol for testosterone" meme. your body produces all the cholesterol it needs.

I've met people who think drinking 5 beers a night every night isn't that bad because they know someone who drinks 8. They'll also cite some great aunt who drank 5 a night who lived to the age of 104.

If you don't want expert consensus you might as well make up whatever answer suits you. If you're too lazy for that, youtube is just fine.

Attached: 1556445734697.jpg (750x747, 285K)

As long as you're doing backbreaking labor or doing high intensity workouts then eat all the egg yolks you want.

Health wise probably none, but who gives a shit, eggs taste great

None. Your body makes all the cholesterol you need and then some.

Based retard

Attached: 1547206663883.png (779x476, 176K)

If you're a couch sitter, you need none. If you want to get strong enough to defeat abstract concepts like God and space-time then you need all of the dietary cholesterols. Religions like Hinduism and Jainism frown upon slaughtering animals for meat because violence can sever your ties to God. The Lucifer/Prometheus archetype that brought us fire and allowed us to cook and consume meat allowed our brains to grow to larger sizes to free us from our mindless lives is the key to strength and knowledge. There are some who don't want you to seek this power. To hell with them.

tl;dr: eat one carton of eggs add a pound of beef a day.

I just took a look at the actual guidelines and look what I found

health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/

Attached: 20190430_221633.jpg (1080x1676, 869K)

Always do the opposite of what jews say

So if the advisory committee says cholesterol is fine then that's legit but when the final guidelines say to eat as little cholesterol as possible then the jews are behind it?

>2010

The updated 2015 guidelines say different.
Based retard

Are you trolling or actually illiterate? Serious question.