What's your Ramadan routine bros?

What's your Ramadan routine bros?

Attached: موضوع_عن_قدوم_شهر_رمضان.jpg (630x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Islamic_societies
youtube.com/watch?v=HIeG_0WfaJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Droping my intensity in my training in about 20 percent. Changing training time at ishak and asar. How about you , my brother?

Eat bacon x10
Spit on the Quran 2x5
Comment that being Muslim has nothing to do with fitness and get butthurt until failure.

Reddit: The Post

Gym gets crowded after ishaa, I might go directly after maghrib and eat after ishaa

N

Damn mum's gonna freak

Attached: enhanced-buzz-1037-1380130080-16.jpg (625x467, 138K)

not him but you are a fucking newfag to call this post for reddit, more like anti-reddit

kys

imagine thinking that a god took time to make YOU

butcher innocents x f

Trying a little to hard to 'fit' in fellas huh?

Bomb the local mall AMRAP

FUCK OFF MUDSLIME FUCKING SHITS

Attached: 1473140811196.png (720x609, 153K)

>This is your mind on Jow Forumstard
if ever you needed motivation to get over your pol phase this is the post that should make you realize how cringy you are

post your eyes with timestamp manlet

Being a pedophile and murdering non believers.

>w-what?? u dont approve the most dangerous and hateful fanatic religion of the world???? U MUST BE POL AND A NAZI TOO!!!
lmao
the absolute state

lmao americans are so cringy

>Being a pedophile
well youre in the right place. swing by the /l/ board for your dose on Jow Forums.org you new fag

>american asshats who have no basis on which to criticize others come into thread harassing people

I am cutting back to just three days a week lifting, with light cardio in between. Already been /fast/ing for past two months in preparation to have best Ramadan ever.

>Bombs random countries
>Destabilizes the middle east
>Destroys europe 3 times for their Jewish masters
>Muslims are the REAL problem
lmao fucking americans

BASED

amen brother sir

Attached: brofistcover.jpg (438x438, 23K)

Nigger I wish we had an /l/ board on god my faggot G

Attached: 1552982772914.jpg (567x531, 54K)

>I wish we had an /l/ board
lmao the Jow Forumstard doesnt even know how to access the secret "deleted' boards. Allah be praised your lot are the true retards of this website

Dry fast 30 days

Based
You first bitch

Attached: 1547450275444.jpg (899x899, 326K)

>the amerimutt coward
lmao

You guys and this muh Jow Forums shit all the time.
Did you really think making a muslim holiday thread wasnt going to cause a shitstorm of no one taking it seriously?

>not hating both kikes and mudslimes
LMAO

>the Jow Forumstard winces in horror when he is called out
Oi vey MIGA!

You talk like a kike fyi you honestly should tone it down mate.

>his main board has an MIGA general running for 2 years now.
go back furry

Im sure you come from a fine white country

Mudslimes are based. Natural kike and faggot repellent.

Attached: 1536480371289.png (3980x3016, 1.36M)

I don't visit Jow Forums as often as you think or like trump as much as you might think but thanks for assisting in ruining this gay ass thread mate

Attached: 1555849306533.png (490x549, 439K)

Guarantee my country is whiter than yours ever was or ever will be again, mongrel. Not that it matters because "white" is an amerimutt term no Euro would use unironically. Now fuck off to your containment board, jew slave

Attached: 1548663621577.jpg (719x560, 66K)

>Mudslimes are based
Thats not very based

Go ahead coward, if your so proud tell us where you're from

Are you fucking retarded? Look at the image you sub freezing IQ mongrel

I might be

muslims wants these

>women to cook
>women to not dress like thots
>women to never cheat
>women to be a virgin
>women got less rights than a man

Jow Forums wants these

>women to cook
>women to not dress like thots
>women to never cheat
>women to be a virgin
>women got less rights than a man

Fucking kek

mudslimes also want to subvert and expunge modern western civilization, human rights, moral standards, arts, sciences, literatures, etc

>modern western civilization
a meme
> human rights
a meme
> moral standards
go back to plebbit moral fag
> arts
Islamic art is pretty amazing and influential
>sciences
Islamic scientists are pretty based and great. The Saudi Royal university is one of the largest funders of Academic science on planet earth
> literatures
Islamic literature and poetry is absolutely phenomenal

You're a painfully ignorant dimwit. Visit us on /lit/ and /sci/ for a while instead of just taking every missourced infographic from Jow Forums as gospel.

You retard

First of all, that's not what muslims wants, most muslims barely know what being a muslim even is, these things probably stand in their book, which makes it what the ISLAM wants you fucking cuck

>want to get information about how people lift or loose weight while ramadan
>lul mudslimes
>lul isis
>lul my religion is bettah than yurs
>yeah shitty mudslimes lmao xDDD
I am really happy that you are now 15 and found pol, but can we please go back and talk about fitness during ramadan

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b[1].jpg (499x481, 28K)

No.

Attached: 1552875507371.jpg (638x593, 241K)

the absolute state of discord trannies
lmao

Attached: file.png (554x395, 307K)

lmao

Attached: file.png (1100x619, 766K)

l m a o

Attached: file.png (546x483, 302K)

l m a o ?

Attached: file.png (450x330, 261K)

>> human rights
>a meme
IMAGINE
BEING
THIS
UNIRONICALLY
FUCKING
BRAINDEAD
RETARDED
KEK

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 760K)

>>modern western civilization
>a meme
spoken like a true barbaric, civilizationlet pooskin or a selfhating retarded cuck, either way neck yourself

Attached: file.png (480x360, 146K)

>>moral standards
>go back to plebbit moral fag
based autistic psychopath, hope you get stoned to death without trial

Attached: file.png (715x305, 382K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Islamic_societies
repeat after me

l
m
a
o

holy shit this Jow Forumstard lost his shit. go back to your containment board dude

>muh pol
based retard

Attached: file.png (236x180, 85K)

>the Jow Forumstard just cant help him self shitting up other boards
this is why you're the furries of 2016-2019

This

>shitting up boards
see >EVERYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE WITH ME IS A POLTARD!!!!!!!!!!
the absolute state

calm down furry

like these fellas?

Attached: file.png (400x267, 201K)

just cut while youre at it, youd lift less anyway
also dumbbells at home where you can do a set, do something else for 10mins and repeat

or like these folks

Attached: file.png (480x324, 259K)

>furfag just cant stop shitting up a fitnees board with his fetish

mudslime culture is a fetish? interesting

Attached: file.png (600x450, 574K)

but I guess since you're the one vehemently defending this behaviour, and acting like criticizing it makes you a pol boogeyman, maybe it's actually your fetish?

Attached: file.png (300x226, 132K)

Doing IF to get ready and to keep my progress going without skiping a beat. Working out early morning because it's cooler and I'm not dehydrated. Will go Keto starting day 1 so that I can never touch those fucking cancerous deserts.

>he still doesn't understand that he's hated because he is unable to contain his autism to the containment board specifically designed for it
let this be a lesson to you underage kids, get over your pol phase quickly or you may end up critically and irreparable cringe

>over one thousand years of constant attempts to destroy European civilization
>Muslims aren't the problem
youtube.com/watch?v=HIeG_0WfaJw

Attached: jihad.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

how many mudslimes cock can you fit in your cuckmouth?

Attached: file.png (290x174, 107K)

shh, ey
look

look at it you fat fuck

Attached: file.png (500x342, 194K)

What would you recommend for bulking during this month.
I have 3 meals planned, one for sahoor (1500cal), maghreb (1000cal). How and with how many cals could i implement a third meal?
The spiritual gains will be phenomenal.
Lekum deenikum waliya deen

I didn't know America was involved in the Crusades. Explains why now, in 2019 they keep destabilizing it for greater Israel

*blocks your cut*

Attached: file.png (726x483, 685K)

You idiot, I'm talking about Islam. It has been trying to destroy Christianity and European civilizations (along with Zoroastrians, Hindus, Buddhists, etc.) since the seventh century and here you are acting like a moron and saying that your Murica must be the cause for all problems in the world.

I lift at 6 before work. This Ramadan I plan on continuing that, I will be hydrated after suhur (I never eat at suhur, maybe mukruh but ok). I'll keep my regular routine but reduce intensity to 70% of my usual working sets. Also probably go zero to low carb during the weak to curb hunger and re carb at weekends.

My biggest obstacle during Ramadan is sleep deprivation due to late isha, tarawih and early fajr. How to work around?

Attached: 1554045730708.jpg (464x480, 62K)

Attached: file.png (567x427, 368K)

this
thanks to fucking mudshits we have rampant kikery and trannies, single mothers bearing bastards by the truckloads and heroine/meth epidemics
they destroyed western culture and norms, now your girl next door is making a living selling pictures of her coochie like a whore

Attached: 1528463382.png (419x280, 121K)

I recommend you do not bulk
Ramadan is antitethical to material excess

*destroys your shredz*

Attached: kunefe.png (640x440, 469K)

How many rakaat do you do at terawih? I usually do 8 rakaat. So i have a time to workout at home. And my brother , sahur is very important to your body on ramadhan , so try no to skip it. After all , it is a sunnah

I do this many

Attached: file.png (590x350, 380K)

Remember bros, after Ramadan there's eid. You can be fhe flappy fat fuck in your new clothes, or you can be that chad getting all those mires at eid prayer. Plus it's fucking summer you assholes, you gotta stay lean.

Maybe it helps to increase the quality of your sleep instead, if there is no other way to increase the quantity. That means no blue-light 1 hour prior going to bed, stretching session, sleeping and waking up at exactly the same time etc.

I'm heavily underweight though, and ramadan is coming just when I wanted to get fit. I dont want to make excuses. After all, I dont want to get fit for me, or my ego, representing the values I stand for will be easier if I reach my highest potential in every aspect of my life, including fitness. ...it's torture for me, having to eat much.

*trolls u*

Attached: ezgif-4-524f7ccaba25.gif (480x300, 2.8M)

whats that looks tasty.

>Anno Domini MMXIX
>being m*slim

Attached: 1.jpg (243x207, 6K)

8 or 12 for me usually.

>sahur
>not staying on OMAD cut mode on ramadan

t. Retard whose never read the Quran

blighat, or babouche as the baguettes call them
fried mixture of sesame seeds, flour and butter etc, usually topped with nuts and honey

Faggot: The Cock Guzzler

Did this guy just blame islam for the moral decline of the west? How do you even manage to rationalise that?

this is fit, do you really expect anyone older than 13 to be in here

Suicide Belt 1xF

are you unironically fucking retarded

Attached: 1544660230724.jpg (269x216, 17K)

*beheads you*
oh, you want me to post quran quotes now?
careful son
>inb4 BUT THATS NOT HOW YOU TRANSLATE IT REEEEEEEEE