This is the best you can look if you have terrible genetics like him. Is lifting just pointless for some people?

This is the best you can look if you have terrible genetics like him. Is lifting just pointless for some people?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>implying he looks bad

Would you rather be a Jow Forums ugly person or a fat ugly person?

You have low standards because you're disgusting incel.
I'm not even talking about his face here. But it doesn't matter because ugly people usually have shitty bodies.

Thicc and tight. This is what girls mean when then say dad bod. Literally my goal physique as someone who wants to be called daddy in the bedroom.

Attached: 1515189162_SHREK-640x360.jpg (640x360, 29K)

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

hes bigger than you are

Well...he doesn’t look good either.

He looks good, just not on camera.

Post body

needs to grow a beard

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like (aka muscle dad bod) and what women desire

>broad shoulders
>good abs
>wide back
>terrible genetics
Okay buddeh

Attached: last ned.jpg (213x237, 9K)

honestly he looks quite disgusting...

Lmao either OP is a troll or really believes his delusional thoughts. That’s no where near terrible genetics. Guy is looking thicc and probably close to an ideal look for a natty strength lifter that doesn’t care for being shredded at 190 pounds. Yes there’s other men with freak genetics that would look like a Greek statue but those are very few and far between

OP has body dysmorphia, Omar looks good, if he did some isolation and dropped a couple fat% he'd look even better.
Why don't you post body while you're at it?

He looks great. Consider that it's sunlight outside and not set up lighting inside which casts more shadows. I can guarantee no natty on this board looks as good.

Of course he’s a troll. Most likely he’s one of the r9k blackpillers infesting the board as of late.

Male standards for what looks good in men are considerably higher than female standards. Similarly female standards for what looks good in women are considerably higher than male standards. You're welcome.

>itt: salty gymcels

>implying anyone with good genetics would spend years in the gym.
I have even worse genetics than he does. Should I just call it quits then? Fuck no, I got laid thanks to being fit, for the first time in my life. And many times after. Because I am fit. So, if you want to follow the incel give up logic, be my guest. If failing feels good to you, or quitting. Do it.

see

you may think he looks bad, has ''terrible'' genetics, bad looks but this guy has succeeded in life unlike you, probably fucks 8-9s, is self confident and seems fullfilled with his life

his chest has the size of his abs, i think if he just focuses on it, espacially upper chest, he would look good

tldr: do your incline benches anons

He is ugly, very short and most likely a virgin.

He does

yep this is a troll post and probably thread

>t.

Attached: 1548539930535.jpg (256x386, 32K)

Shut up, furfag.

that back is almost Yujiro-tier
I can see the eyes

>tfw have the same chest insertion
just end it already

Nice

So many delusional people here. This photo is taken with shit lighting and he's a natty.
I doubt there's anyone in this thread who is a natty who looks bigger than him in that lighting.

Sure if you look at yourself in the mirror and have a pump and have good lighting you prolly look bigger than him, but so does he.

If anyone in this thread had watched one of his videos they'd know. He always looks good in his videos.

He doesn't train for aesthetics though

He looks better than he would as a lardarse. And I'm sure he looks better than blackpilling robots like you. Go back to Jow Forums.

Attached: crab in bucket.jpg (542x499, 84K)

Attached: 1553088289545.jpg (882x624, 72K)

That body is aesthetic and better than 99% of guys out there. If you think this looks bad you're suffering from a major dose of body dysmorphia and inflated standards due to being in a fitness echo chamber.

He's under shitty lighting without a pump. He's got a pretty good body, all things considered. He's not very handsome, but a beard could go a long way for him.

Something that's always bothered me with Omar, is what exactly is he? Is he an arab? A paki? Some sort of turk? I have no fucking clue.

This.

Attached: 1495321742049.gif (338x357, 449K)

The fact that Omar is 5'9 and weighs 190 (which is much weight for such height) AND had abs shows me that he has pretty gud genetics.

This shit right here is why I don't trust any of those "compare yourself to these pictures of shirtless dudes to calculate your bodyfat percentage" compilations. What I look like can vary wildly depending on lighting, pump/no pump, flexing or relaxed, posture, etc.

huh, so he actually has terrible shoulder to waist/hips ratio.

To be frank he is vegan and doesn't eat much.

>Terrible genetics
>What natties say to justify their not reaching their imaginary natty limit (that's actually roiding actors and fitness gurus)

Attached: 1555898313660.jpg (2352x916, 557K)

This. Omar looks better than most guys on fit and he's stronger too. I don't think you delusional natties realize that all of the guys you follow on IG and youtube are on dat dere cell tech. For a true natty Omar mode or slightly more is the best you can hope for.

i mean even with roids people get different results based on their genetics, so you can go fuck yourself, really.

Yeah, those charts are retarded. I've seen people get Dexa scans and come out at 10-12% while the charts would put them at 18+. Recently Brian Shaw got a dexa scan and came out at 22% while if you look at those charts he'd be 30+.

Attached: f796c45c08a2f00acd7291680cf04e6a.jpg (235x327, 12K)

>Omar looks better than most guys on fit
lmao, what a fucking cope. GTFO omar, you fucking nigger of sands hybrid out of here. Look at fucking cbt thread - 99% of posters look way, way better than this little faggot piece of bitch shit. Fuck you and your mom too.

post body

Most of the guys in CBT threads that you think look good are 20-30lbs lighter than him and abuse bathroom top down lighting.

fuck, i guess the only way to get good gains is by pinning. I will try natty lifting for few months and if i dont get gains like most cbt posters its fucking pinning time.

This is the real natty limit.

Attached: 1556041226692.png (452x457, 232K)

>Look at fucking cbt thread - 99% of posters look way, way better than this little faggot piece of bitch shit.

Sure they do, but because of shit like that

how tall is he? is he at least 190cm?

Sandow took cocain to slim down and ate bull testicles.

So?

175 cm, which is why it's impressive that he has abs at 86 kg.

For me is a nice body, bulky and though

He is "natty" but he still took performance enhancing methods available at the time.

Athletes always tried and found ways to cheat, even back in the first Olympia days the Greeks sent watchers to ensure the athletes really only ate bread and drunk water.

>175
His body would be decent if he was over 190, at his height its pretty shit, if we being serious.

Either be the best version of yourself or degrade into a fat fuck.

If we assume he is natural, 175 cm and 86 kg with abs is the equivalent to 190 cm and 105 kg with abs, so pretty impressive

191 95 with abs. Still fucking skelly mode. I guess 10kg make big difference.

He looks better than most people on Jow Forums and he still has 25 pounds to lose to look his best. Fat fucks always think guys like this are at their best because there's a little abdominal definition, but they don't realize how deep the shred can go.

He looks fine; grow up.

I'm 186 cm, lift for 4 years and am 92 kg. I posted pics a few times and everytime people here say I look like a big guy but have flabby arms, so I clearly have lot of fat although a flat stomach but no abs. I even was down to 84 kg at one point and still didn't had abs.

No one said that it's the "don't attempt to get big" limit. He said natty limit, ie without taking test. Would you like to discuss the no meat limit? Or the carni limit? They'd be about as relevant

>performance enhancing methods available at the time.
I doubt cocaine and bull balls helped lifters back then as much as modern legal suppliments like creatine and beta alanine do.

>cocaine and bull testicles
>natty

Also, this is the natty limit IF YOU HAVE THE TOP 1% GENETICS. There guys are still remembered because they were the cream of the crop. The average early 20th century bodybuilders look legit worse than average gym rats now do.

Are you retarded or are you just trolling? Suppliments don't do shit. Cocaine is far more powerful than any legal sup.

And not relevant for building muscle

Looks good me, his back is pretty juicy.

Lifting on any kind of stimulant is fucking terrible.

It's used for cutting. It was the clen of those times.

QUIT NATTY LIFTING.
EVEN on my sumo bulk i make all of natty fit look dyel. I don't even TRAIN SHOULDERS and you people have been working hard for so long just to look pathetic. Hand it in

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-01-03-03-07.png (720x1280, 725K)

Omar is at natty max

>posting the same image in every thread, every day
The fact that you have to use someone else's photo just to bait people is pathetic. Kill yourself.

Here's your (you), faggot