Brit/fit/: Forever War edition

Fellow Britizens lets share the fitness secrets of our soggy island. Two questions:
> 1. Is Asda any decent? I'm moving and it's gonna be my closest store
> 2. Have you heard of anyone getting TRT on the NHS? I just did a blood test and my Free T was low.

Attached: ingerlund.png (1534x1130, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

asda is in the same tier as tesco and sainsburys. 0% chance of trt on the nhs. just buy your own but tell your doctor youre doing it and you want blood tests

>tfw west midlands

Attached: DcYIauHWAAEoNtk.jpg (512x512, 33K)

get a female friend to tell the docs she wants to transition

> 0% chance of trt on the nhs.
Thought so user, thanks for the reply. It's always been in the low end of the range (in my fucking twenties) but dipped under in the last test.

How do you guys find the confidence to go to the gym when it's full of people?

Social anxiety is tough!

Anyone know of any good UK instagram thots to follow?

I follow GBPF qts

no rude comments on elpeth with be tolerated. especially about her teeth

Attached: qt.png (668x1273, 1.02M)

Anyone in Plymouth? I live right next to the uni, looking for a gymbro or someone to go on nights out with

Honestly user no one at the gym is looking at you, they're all paying attention to their own workout/conversations. Even when I do catch someone doing some kind of weird or dumb exercise I don't think about it for more than 5 seconds.

Just remember that if you're at the gym working out you're already doing something to better yourself and anyone who laughs at you for that is just another crab.

I used to be like this when I first started
Nobody, and I mean N-O-B-O-D-Y gives a shit what you're doing at the gym, just go there, no one gives a fuck.

> Same tier as Tesco or Sainsbury's
Fucking northerner palette. Asdas fine for brand stuff but their fresh produce is whack

I'd put Asda below those two.

> insta
>thots
ngmi

Cheshire here and moving away from a Tesco area and into a Morrisons area.

I'm still thinking about travelling to Tesco for the scan as you shop. It's an absolute game changer.

Tesco is easily the best in every aspect. Sainsbury's is more expensive without anything to really justify it, and Asda is pretty much the same price but with shittier quality and shitty looking stores in general.

lol mate

Asda is good for minced beef since aldi stopped doing 12% fat - get the 12% irish beef
Other than that I'd find my nearest aldi/lidl for the sake of your wallet

Also is anyone in L I V E R P O O L

Asda is well shit, go to tesco (best option) or saindbury's (if you're a middle class rich fag).

Attached: 1548237925959.jpg (500x717, 79K)

I will be on saturday

I'll fokin kill u lad

Anyone in U L S T E R

Don't talk about Brits and not include Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.

all of those places are shit and should be bombed. especially nothern ireland

You're all sleeping on Morrisons,
Market Street and the salad box?! Forget about it.

Wales is pretty good out in the hills.

If you're by the city centre and need a gym I'll be going at some point and I've got a +1 on my membership

Rural Scotland is pretty nice, considering going on hiking trips there when I eventually get a car.

Can you stop perpetuating the stereotype of brits having shit teeth please, other than that she's a cutie.

Morrisons is needlessly expensive without the quality to justify it

I remember I bought frozen chicken from there once and it was godawful

I'll be homegymming before I go. I'm off to watch rocky horror at the empire. Gotta get my pump on if I'm walking about in a pair of Y fronts

theyre fudge milk (when its not days out of date but still on the shelf for some fucking reason) is dank

the hills will exist after the bombing, but the """"people"""" will be gone

Morrisons is good for its fresh stuff and deli/salad counters. Other than that they just don't stock enough variety

Nice
The empire is a pretty good theatre, saw rigoletto there last December
Ma Egertons round the back is cheap for predrinking

I'm worrying I won't get in anywhere dressed the way I will be. I'm only from the wirral but getting a hotel to make the most of it.

Pic related is how I'm dressing

Attached: 883a9c37c23fc549ad2633e07bdf4ed8--columbia-rocky-horror-rocky-horror-show.jpg (236x330, 20K)

Asda is shit tier. The food is cheaper for a reason.

If you find a local butcher, they might be worth using.

Otherwise Lidl or Aldi do better food than Asda and it's well priced.

Asda is fucking shite.

Iceland is the superior grocer

Iceland is underrated - you can get good deals on frozen fish and frozen veg.

Hivemind.

iceland is pure shit and literally the worst. only old people and chavs shot there

And people who appreciate good value frozen fish and veg. It's true that old people and chavs are the main customer base though.

Nah mate, chicken is expensive there, Sainsbury's de-boned thighs are barely £2. They both have their pros and cons, lucky for me I have both equi-distance from my yard

Other than the baked goods, Morrisons is Asda spec at sains prices

Why? Scotland and Northern Ireland are going to leave the UK anyway ;_;

Tbf if you're with people dressed up you should be fine

bumping for P L Y M O U T H

> shit tier
Tesco, Asda
> Diamond in the rough tier
Aldi, Lidl
> Decidingly average
Sainsbury’s
> Rip off but above average quality
M&$
> Patrician
Waitrose

The only people that hate Waitrose are the working class with a chip on their shoulder who don’t realise they price match against Tesco for all their basic shit.

>Souf
It’s Sehf.

Lidl is so patrician.

Actually yes, Waitrose gives the best of both worlds. Organic horse spunk risotto if that's your thing or cheap potatoes if that's more your style.

Unfortunately there isn't one near enough to me to make it worth it.

>M&$
Where else can you get sliced ox tongue? It's so expensive though. I usually settle for pork tounge from Iceland.

Patronize your local green grocer if you have one. Most of the ones near me are ethnic ones but that's not a problem if you like plantain, fresh herbs and fresh spinach.

Tesco, Asda and sainsbury sell exactly the same shit. Even their own brand stuff is exactly the same made in exactly the same factories and put into their own packaging. The only difference is the price.

Not actually true.

I've been inside factories where they make items for more than one of those supermarkets

north lad bump

What, all of them?

Yes I am from VLSTER

Asda is shit tier for most things but some is actually on par or better than others e.g beetroot, sweet potato's, sauces, cereals, tinned fish, extra virgin coconut oil, 10kg bags of rice, & the 1.5kg packs of chicken breasts.

Bro you made a fucking thread for this too. I'm telling you. Do no hang out with anyone from Jow Forums in real life. Uni is where you're going to make very critical personal growth gains a lot of which comes from being uncomfortable. Meet people from your uni not from chan

Why do you stupid faggots have to create brit generals on every board?

Can we move away from supermarket chat as everybody will just pick which ever they shop at.

What fast food healthy options are there in this country? In London theyg have vital Ingredient and pure and I've noticed some service stations now have chow and tossed.

However, the further from London you get the rarer this shit is. What healthy quick bite options are there from supermarkets? Or other healthy fasg food places are there outside London?

Empire building is in our blood

Supermarket chat is inherently superior to university chat.

Drinking piss is inherently superior to eating shit

maccies obviously you twink

I got free test from NHS, describe symptoms and you'll get a referral. They will start you on gel but move to injections later on. Helps if you got gyno

Mate driving outside of London and pulling into a services, your best option is to get a grilled chicken sub from subway.

Or if you're not a pussy you get a chicken teriyaki baguette, steak bake and flat white to go from Greggs

Attached: 1556059415305.gif (500x535, 281K)

Anyone got good ideas for lunch from Tesco or something that can be cooked in an office kitchen? I'm getting sick of packet rice, ready cooked chicken and nando's sauce

any of you cunts in S T O K E

plenty of autists in puregym (myself included) so I'm sure some of you are

MILTON KEYNES EXERCISE 4 LESS REPRESENT

I'm not a student any more, that's my problem. I finished my masters last september and now work in the city. I don't know anyone here.

everybody is focused on their own routine/worrying about looking stupid. The only time people will look or interact with you is to ask how many sets you have left when it's packed, if you strike the conversation first or if you do something REALLY impressive

ye I just use the uni gym tho. its shit but convenient

Guys is it normal to not shower at the gym afted you finish your workout?

I am insecure about showering in front of other men.

Thanks.

I go home and bargain and get koka noodles and Princes chicken in white sauce
Take the flavour packet out and nuke the noodles, drain them then put the tin in and nuke for 3 mins

800kcal, 60g protein

Shish kebabs from the kebab shop. If you can find a decent restaurant grade one, you'll get great food.

Fish microwaves incredibly well. Add some tender stem broccoli or spinach, maybe some pre-cooked rice and you have a fit meal. Bonus points for pissing everyone off with the smell.

Not unless you're going home.

Most gyms I know have individual cubicles anyway.

If it's not Yorkshire, it's a shithole full of inbred monglets. Please refer to our Olympic medals if in doubt.

Yes I would be going home afterward

In Plymouth bro, what gym? I'm at tru-gym

Then who cares? Shower when you get home.

If you're going somewhere you'll be around other people for eight hours it's a bit cuntish but otherwise it didn't matter. Unless maybe you're going to be smearing your sweat all over public transport on the way home.

Same at my job. Life is suffering

Very irritable with a low mood, libido is dead for long stretches (weeks), I wake up tired despite 8 solid hours and I am having two or three hour long naps a day.

holy fucking shit you are the closest user I have ever seen here

t. PureGym bedford

I hate living at Londonistan but at least I have Lidl(best), Sainsbury's and Tesco all within walking distance

UK supermarkets from best to worst:
>Morrisons
Cheap, good produce, best selection of meats, and good selection of extra stuff. If you cook from fresh this is the way to go. Generous loyalty card.
>Tesco
Scan as you shop is great, and is close to morrisons for selection of fresh stuff if you have a big tesco. The frozen selection is good and they have a good microwave selection for lazy Bros.
>lidl/aldi
Very similar and both offer same kind of things. Selection tends to be limited but if you know what you want and you know you can get most of it there do so here. It's the best place to stock up on your dried goods and tinned vegetables.
>asda
Quality is about the same as everywhere else for meat and produce but selection is limited, asda own brand stuff is bland and tastes grim. Cheap but not as cheap as lidl and aldi.
>sainsbury
For asda quality stuff at a 20%markup go here.

I didn't include marks and spencer and waitrose because no one has a good supermarket nearby unless you're inner city London but at that stage you're either shopping exclusively at halal stores or eating out most nights.

Halal/African/polish places are actually very overpriced for the basic shit

>How do you guys find the confidence

The first day is always hardest. Once you realise no-one is paying attention to you the anxiety evaporates pretty fast.

>Morrisons is needlessly expensive

To add to that a lot of fresh produce goes to central distribution warehouses before being shipped to various food outlets and supermarkets. There is in fact no difference in many of these items except the store they are being sold at (and the also ridiculous mark-up price that gets tacked on).

East London/Essex represent bruv

WAITROSE is the only decent supermarket, you impoverished northerner.

South London desu

Attached: IMG_20190427_171649.jpg (3968x2976, 1.61M)

Leeds Crew checking in

Tell yourself this: Today is hard, but tomorrow will be easier.

As long as you keep going and keep up the work, it will always get a little easier each day.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

Australian looking to move to England in the coming year. Norf, Middulund or Souf?

I really like Sainsbury’s because of its diverse and vibrant customer AND employee base. Multicultural progress is very important for me

Of you want to live cheaply and in a generally more friendly place, north, if you want to have more job opportunities, south, if you want to sound like the smartest man in town, Midlands

I got a good job that is independent of location and so norf was sounding pretty good already. Plus it seems to be were my ancestors originally came from.

Id recommend a smaller more rural area just outside a major city. York is also nice

Chester is a nice small city with good access to Liverpool and Manchester.