Does beer prevent my weight loss?

does beer prevent my weight loss?
>inb4 calories in, calories out
disproven, multiple times, I prepared for you plebeians who cry "thermodynamics" everytime I name insulin

Attached: homer.png (250x182, 73K)

Calories in calories out

>this post

Attached: 555555.jpg (538x538, 14K)

Fast fatass

Fellow alcoholic here
Alcohol is a gains killer man. I’ve tried to convince myself otherwise. Non-caloric reason is that your liver processing booze first prevents the body from burning stored body fat. Case in point, my last drink was Sunday afternoon and I’m eating low carb under 50g. I’m down 6lb. I’m a fatty though at about 25% BF so individual results will vary.

Bottom line, don’t drink. I’m going to try to be booze free Mon-Thurs and then keep it to low carb options on the weekend... in moderation.

Don't ask a question and then "inb4" the correct answer. Only faggots do that. No, we won't justify you being a weak-willed fatty. You already know the answer, you already see the (lack of) results. Accept it and fix yourself.

Alcohol is the reason I'll never make it user.

If you insist on alcohol, make it distilled water and high-quality vodka or everclear. Your only choice. Beer is fatass juice.

I do vodka with club soda and it still inhibits weight loss. You gotta be alcohol free most days and then stick to the distilled stuff on the few days you do drink.

How much are you drinking, rednose?

On a normal day of drinking, 3 to 5 jiggers of vodka mixed with club soda. Then a couple glasses of dry red wine.

>does beer prevent my weight loss?
no you fucking idiot, what kind of post is this
STOP CONSUMING UNNECESSARY CALORIES
beer doesn't have protein
beer doesn't have vitamins and other nutrients that will improve your physique
DRINK MORE WATER BUHDEE

I ate more than I intended to today, but it was not by choice.
Aside from that, I have not eaten all day.
Am I utterly, hopelessly fucked, or can I restart tomorrow despite already consistently being on a good streak for the past few weeks and today fucking it all up? I didn't "binge" btw, or eat any more than 1,200 cals. But still, is it possible to gain a pound or two overnight?

That's not training-friendly. 1 non-beer drink per hour, no more than 3 drinks per day (water and clear alcohol). Two glasses distilled water between drinks.

t. recovering Cajun beer addict

You ate 1200 calories and your worried about that? Are you a jockey or circus midget? Unless you have a vagina, that’s nothing.

Desu user... I know. Day to day battle keeping off the sauce. Being a functioning alcoholic means it doesn’t fuck up my work/personal life, but it has def fucked my physique.

OP are you mentally challenged?

Must suck to not be an athlete. I can have a few beers any time i want and still kick ass

I don't understand people's affection towards alcohol.
It tastes bad, gives you a headache, makes you feel nauseous and hangovers are the worst feeling imaginable.
Drinking just makes me suicidal.

it's the muh insulin guy again, everybody ignore.

>calories in, calories out
>disproven

I think you need to leave

Make peace with never catching a buzz again while you make gains. Find GhB.

I am a woman, yes. And I'm just estimating. I really usually don't eat anywhere near this much. It must've been 1,200-1,400 and that's all because I was forcefed. I feel fucking sick to my stomach and horrible.
Will I gain a bunch of weight back, or can I return to heavily restricting soon?

I'm not the OP...

How's life on the rez, Big Feather?

Whats your usual macros?

Preach my guy

based, i'll drink a beer or two socially so i don't look like a huge tool but i just don't understand the appeal

Kek!

Ehh... yeah, that’s not happening

NGMI

Attached: 1551427941698.jpg (546x896, 55K)

>I ate more than I intended to today, but it was not by choice.

Wrong

Unless you have a story that involves someone literally holding you at gunpoint and telling you to eat, get out of this "it wasn't my choice" mindset.

Beer has as many calories as soda

>calories in, calories out is disproven, multiple times
>SO WHY CAN'T I LOSE WEIGHT!?

are you really that allergic to being uncomfortable?

Alcohol here, can confirm. A few years back (million years boomer here) I could actually stay very lean while drinking, but it came with a high cost: I was eating literally 800-1000 calories a day. tops. I still remember I felt like absolute shit during the day, but I was so proud of being lean. I was a twink by then, btw, never had been to a gym in my life. Nowadays I can assure: Alcohol is a fucking gains goblin for mainly a few reasons: 1) Your body is busy cleaning your system of residual alcohol, it actually treats the shit like poison, so all its resources go there, leaving stuff like burning fat at the very last in a queue of bodily functions. 2) It screws up your sleep cycle. Even a couple of drinks (meaning two) disrupts deep sleep and increases REM cycles. This means unrestful sleep which translate to crappier gains. 3) it lowers testosterone very quickly if you're drinking daily.

You can and will still make gains, but the times I abstain completely from alcohol for a few weeks are when I actually break PRs. Gains come a lot faster, and you can eat so much more without gaining fat, so it will enhance muscle growth even more.

tbqh, you can make gains while drinking daily. But I swear on me mum that you'll make them at 1/3 the rate. Now for the aesthetic aspect: alcohol fucks up your skin, dehydrates you, bloats you since your body will retain as much water as possible, so even if you have relatively low bf%, you'll still look a bit puffy.

tl;dr: no, you can't be an alcohol and have a great physique. I suppose you could it with the right amount and choice of roids, but that's opening yet another can of worms.

Actually, yeah, you can. I did when I roided and was still drinking like a fish. But I don't even want to imagine what I was doing to my health back then.

can you drink and lose weight? yes i've done it. is it optimal? fuck no especially not for strength

You've obviously never been to babushka's house

Fun juice make me go wooohoo have good time

Attached: 1553550206641.png (324x454, 10K)

How much weight did you lose on 800-1k cals a day?
Currently doing that, but haven't been doing it long enough, so no noticeable crazy weight loss yet except in some places.

Quite a bit. Keep in mind I was a major twink. Went through a phase that I shot up from 60kg to 68kg at 178cm (that's 5'10 for you imperial fucks) .When I decided I had enough, I dropped those 8kg in 4 months if I remember correctly. If you're heavier results will be obviously more drastic.

calories in, calories out.