Honestly, what's the point of lifting if you're mediocre at everything? Not a handsome man, not a genius...

Honestly, what's the point of lifting if you're mediocre at everything? Not a handsome man, not a genius, not an athletic freak - just an average joe. It feels so hopeless

Attached: skeleton.png (664x605, 469K)

Because of the pump. Live it
Also lifting boosts your whole health and mentality, you seem like you did it only for a few weeks and feel like giving up
Lifting, like anything else in life, takes a long ass time to master and be good at
With that defeatest attitude, even if you lifted for eons and you wont achieve much
Brighten up and become the doomer go getter attitude user
The psycological thought process of IM GONNA MAKE IT BRUH actually boosts your lifts significantly

We're all gonna make it, brah

Doomer is almost as gay as hype beast in terms of self appointed monikers. Embrace boomerdom faggot

Attached: 1556134740695.jpg (209x205, 8K)

Read Scott Adam's orange book

Because in a few years it'll set you apart from average joes. You might be dull in every other aspect of your life but at least you'll be built/strong

Resistance to injury
Resistance to disease
No depression
More confidence
Mental clarity
Respect

To add to this, you'll start throwing away stupid shit and find more enjoyment in other things. For example, I no longer play vidya or watch capeshit. Nowadays I enjoy fishkeeping, lurking /an/, and Im thinking of starting a backyard farm.

Lifting helps you build discipline which is what you need to get good at anything.

Lift because you're a man. Is there anything else necessary?

idk what that is. pic rel correct?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 1.52.09 PM.png (300x454, 238K)

yees

poomp de muscleis

i am groweng stronker

Just do the farm. I have some potted plants in my balcony. Used some of my basil a couple days ago for my speget and meatballs for that nice tomato sauce.

Personally I wane in and out of interest with video games. Only one that gets me at the moment is Binding of Issac. Otherwise I am just holding out for the Romancing SaGa 3 remaster.

I don't understand this logic at fucking all. Even if you're ugly or stupid or mediocre at everything like you say, fitness will always be the ONLY PATH that is always available to you. As long as you don't have a debilitating crippling physical disability, there's literally never anything holding you back from doing pushups or pullups or running around the block. It takes a few minutes out of your day. Race, sex, genetics, economic background, none of it matters. The human body can always be made stronger.

Even if you can't read or have no teeth you can always do some fucking squats. Who cares what anyone else thinks about you? Being attractive is just a side benefit. The real benefit is being able to make something out of nothing but force of will.

The trick to being fit is not a trick at all. Just keep doing it, over and over and over and over until it's a habit that you're addicted to and can't shake. That's it. That's why it's always open to you.

Attached: socrates body.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Very motivating user
Bloomerpilled/10

Every time you lift, you'll be less mediocre than you were before. Sure, you might not ever be the strongest, or anywhere close. But one day, you'll look around, and you'll see that you're stronger than all of your family, coworkers and neighbors, and you'll look and feel better than all of them too.

Attached: DpZM-LPU8AMDvib.jpg (378x545, 23K)

Man everyone is average. We all live the same shitty lives, go to the same types of jobs, love same kinds of women, and experience depression.
You will never be a pro athlete, a genius or a rockstar but you can be less average by lifting.
Lifting is escapism anyways so dont think too much of it just go to the gym and have fun with yourself

Every girl wants to be carried by a princess by the person she loves. Every parent wants a reliable son strong enough to help them around the house. Eventually that son will become their pallbearer that'll carry them to their final resting place. No child ever wants to hear the words "I'm too tired to" from their father. All you have to do is become as strong and as healthy as you can be, not just for yourself but for people that love you now and will love you in the future.

Your son won't care if you have a mediocre bench for someone that's been lifting x years, your son will still say you can beat up all the other dads because you're the only one in decent shape.

>Bind of Isaac
muh nigga

Attached: 1554441913080.jpg (312x345, 21K)

I lift to eat yet I'm a skelly with OCD and borderline anorexia.

>lift to eat
>OCD about eating clean and managing calories kicks in
>end up not eating enough to recover properly
>injure myself easily because of it
>need to stop lifting to recover
>no lifting=no eating
>lose 15-20 pounds
>recover and start lifting again drom scratch with not a single gain maintained

Repeat for 5 years of consistant lifting/injury cycle and you got me a 5'9" manlet that never went above 140lbs.

>Not a handsome man, not a genius, not an athletic freak - just an average joe.
You're placing your happiness in the hands of other people which is a huge mistake. Stop caring about people who only care about you for superficial reasons and really do not give a shit about you and learn to make yourself happy. Only care about the opinions of important people like family and close long term friends.
Lifting genuinely make me feel great about myself and I don't get that through the 'mires of others. I make the man in the glass happy through my hard work and dedication and I show him my muscles to prove to him that I work hard and deserve my accomplishments.

How man, u did not notice your fucking energy levels? Put that autism to work son.

>Not a handsome man, not a genius, not an athletic freak - just an average joe

Why not try to become a better and stronger joe than you were yesterday then?

No thanks I...
...prefer gravity's rainbow

You underestimate the power of OCD.

I'm aware of it yet when it's time to put my knowledge of it to use I panic.
Can't eat out without looking extensively at nutrition facts and shit.

There's always that fucking feeling I didn't workout enough in my head to warrant eating "that much" whatever the food.

What's up fellas it's Joe, dropping in to tell you one thing: BEING AN AVERAGE JOE ISN'T A BAD THING! You're average! You're above 50% of the population! Being a below average Joe would be far worse, just trust me dude!

Attached: me2.png (910x910, 19K)

>Can't eat out without looking extensively at nutrition facts and shit.
Why not memorize the information?

>There's always that fucking feeling I didn't workout enough in my head to warrant eating "that much" whatever the food.
Why not measure and standarize workouts?

What's up fellas it's Joe, dropping in to tell you one thing: BEING AN AVERAGE JOE ISN'T A BAD THING! You're average! You're above 50% of the population! Being a below average Joe would be far worse, just trust me dude!!

Attached: 328207.jpg (225x350, 39K)

So you can look like fire god liu kang

Attached: 6C6544A8-9DDF-4C68-90A6-6E9562FCD4C8.jpg (887x1042, 82K)

Lmaoing at all the averagelet cope here. Stay mediocre

Based

It sounds like you have a mediocre attitude as well.
Become a common man with an uncommon desire to succeed.

But you know who you are, I am not the strongest, not the biggest, not the best at what I do or all things, therefore I have potential and can only go up if I try.

Discipline foremost

Health
Fun
Functionality
Fun
Respect simply from how you'll look
Fun
Just because
Fun

I mean also just cause it's Really Fun

Attached: 1556611636965.jpg (650x1000, 221K)

nigga what else are you going to do in this world. Nobody will remember you in 100 years so you might as well lift some heavy ass weights and get fuarkin JUCC

Attached: 1555740497888.jpg (750x970, 560K)

>Ugly motherfucker
>5'11
>Very ethnic face
>Frame like a teen girl's
>After a year of lifting (5 months SS, 6 months coolcicada's PPL, some hiccups with depresion and family shit tho) literally everything is better
>Guys are more respectful of me
>Girls actually cold approach me sometimes while before they used to look at me like an ugly puppy
>No trouble waking up in the morning unless im hungover as fuck

Well said brother

Become exceptionally hard working.

god fucking practice at something so you stop being an average joe you stupid cunt. nobody cares that you have this self pity try hard and work hard or stop being a burden to the planet and kys

Idk man I like being average in a way, it means I can do the things I want without society expecting something extra from me, mabey thats selfish. I'm just playing with the cards I was dealt.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

>oh no I am normal
Fuck off normalfag, a lot of people even fail at being normal.