Eating rice lowers obesity

Eating rice lowers obesity.

Also, good for gains

Rice is good food. Carbs aren't evil

Attached: _20190501_172704.jpg (1078x1241, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencetimes.com/articles/20933/20190430/eating-white-rice-daily-increases-the-risk-of-diabetes.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being a chink is associated with lower obesity

Eating rice is associated with being a chink

What if there's an ethnic group that eats a lot of rice but have remarkably less obesity than white people? An ethnic group with a significantly different diet to white people and also probable adaptations to eating lots of rice?

Based

No shit, anybody with a grain of understanding of nutrition knew this already

Attached: china.jpg (1276x472, 56K)

White people have the greatest adaptation to carbohydrates and starch out of all racial groups. High salivary amylase, high digestive amylase, lowest susceptibility to diabetes. Actually even European-bred dog breeds have the greatest level of adaptation to starches because Europeans went through periods where almost everything that couldn't handle starches died

>researchers say
Did these researchers only just discover East Asia?

Can't wait 'till they find Australia "sitting in sun is associated with increased risk of skin burn"

this. correlation is not causation

Rice/beans/oats are the best carbs. No other carbs are necessary, I don’t count starchy veggies as a source of carbs because they don’t contain enough to matter.

They are still probably eating the same amount of carbs they where 40 years now but can now afford meat with their rice

South Americans

>sciencetimes.com/articles/20933/20190430/eating-white-rice-daily-increases-the-risk-of-diabetes.htm

user...

Attached: CD20312A-186D-4742-BAA4-EC428A21E16A.jpg (1536x1651, 353K)

Attached: 1556139554071.jpg (750x553, 81K)

this.... i don't think it's possible to get fat on rice if you use chopsticks to eat it... even if you eat 16 hours a day.

Shhh don’t let the ketards see this.

I think rice is like the least horrible carb. I gain weight with other carbs but tend to lose weight on rice.

Hilarious
Diabetes was nonexistent in Japan when people were eating rice 24/7.
Nice fucking theory.

Harvard nutrition department is primarily funded by the world's biggest producer or edible oils. Enjoy your stroke.

Attached: japan.png (341x231, 74K)

>t. retard
Why do people here always spout stupid shit about stuff they know literally nothing about? I saw chinese people during my stay in china eat fast as fuck with chopsticks. They have been eating with chopsticks their entire lives and don't cut up their food but instead just eat that shit with their chopsticks as well

Sorry. My alergies.

I can eat fast as fuck with chopsticks.

even chinese eat rice a fuckton slower with chopsticks than americans do with a spoon

>grain
Eh? Eh?

I like that horchatta off the food truck.

Only brown rice is good.