Whats your excuse for not drinking macha? Matcha is more concentrated in antioxidants...

Whats your excuse for not drinking macha? Matcha is more concentrated in antioxidants, and one cup of matcha is equivalent to three cups of green tea

Attached: matcha-2356774_640.jpg (640x427, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
blog.teabox.com/samurai-went-war-drank-green-tea
matchasource.com/health-benefits-of-matcha-tea/
edrugsearch.com/pesticides-in-tea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tastes shitty

Found the fat American.

Still tastes shitty

No it doesen't, fatty.

found the emaciated nigger

Yes it does

Its concentrated green tea and gt lowers t
Also dont drink tea an hour before and after eating any form of protein because tea is acidic hinders protein synthisis

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

.t you

>that user that falls for the meme of the week
>previously posted in /onion/
>prolly ate bao for postworkout

Attached: 1522706267383.jpg (337x354, 18K)

Samurais drank macha before going into battle, for it's concentrating caffeine and relaxing effect.

Okay. It still tastes shitty

more does not equal better
too many antioxidants can be harmful

>le glorious nippon meme
>weeb prolly wears anime shirts unironically

Attached: low test af.jpg (800x729, 63K)

Expensive as fuck for ground up leaves. Also
>antioxidants
Pointless. Does not reduce risk of cancer, and oxidative stress is overhyped bullshit. Have a cheap cup of black tea while setting fire to a couple dollars. It accomplishes the same as matcha

And South Americans consumed coca leaves before battle. That doesn't make cocaine a health product

>Expensive as fuck for ground up leaves. Also

Stop buying ceremonial grade then, anime faggot. I buy mine from T2 which is around 30g-1.1oz - A$27.

It's a well known fact though.

blog.teabox.com/samurai-went-war-drank-green-tea

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (454x550, 32K)

Cheapish at costco for some pretty decent grade stuff.
When I have a shake on the occasion, i'll mix some matcha in, sometimes some brahmi and gotu kola.

>comparing green tea - macha that's been studied to death, to coca leaves that have primarily been used for drugs for centuries

Are you a nigger? Macha is great for your health.

matchasource.com/health-benefits-of-matcha-tea/

Attached: 1552103494502.png (486x494, 92K)

the celts painted themselves blue and ran into battle naked, go do that for your next lift

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x841, 67K)

Many citations providing evidence samurai drank macha and that it was them who created it. Not sure exactly why it makes you so angry.

Dumb shit like this actually helps me crush press PRS

Look, I know it's peak shitposting hours in straya but please go shit up another board. Go bug Jow Forums and say it'll help turn them into little girls

>wahhh wahh d-don't say green tea is healthy ii-i know it's not
>I-it's a government ploy to take over my brain!

Yikes

Because all non-organic and even most cheap organic producers use pestizides which end up undilluted in your drink, and any and all antiix benefits get fucked up when consuming cheap east-asian pest- and herbicids. It's a meme. Instead of trying to redux oxidation through a memedrink, reduce stress in the first place. Otherwise you're just a retarded consumer cuck.

>le glorious nippon meme
>weeb prolly wears anime shirts unironically

Attached: weeb.jpg (367x401, 25K)

Please provide citation.

you entirely missed the point, nobody gives a fuck. spectrum confirmed.

It's b8, you retard. Quit responding and he'll fuck off

It's been too long ago and mostly german based sources. Im sure you can find equivalent papers in NCBi with the right keywords.

Trusting gutteroil chinks with your food quality is suicidal and the artisan jap shit is not worth the money if you're in on it for the silly antioxidants.

Holy placebo effect batman. Just buy some caffeine pills like someone that isn't retarded and save 99% of your money for the same results.

>told to provide citation
>does not

Sloppy job mossad, i'm sure we will all drink your special tea made in your bathtub.

the entire board is b8 you fucking newfriend. we just all shitpost between csgo rounds, nobody here actually fucking lifts.

macha did wonders for my acne

I'm not going to spoonfeed you. You have been made aware of the problems, which btw go for all tea produced in that reagion, so it's up to you to actually look it up. Calling a fucking Hallstatt Nordid Mossad is peak cope btw.

>producers use pestizides

So basically like every food in existence that grows on a tree or out of the ground, you stupid cunt.

>So basically like every food in existence that grows on a tree or out of the ground, you stupid cunt.
Only monocultures. Further there is a difference in what pesticides have been used and especially when. Sprawing a potato plant isn't the same, as spraying leaves which only get dried and boiled, releasing all their overlays into the tea, while tatoes lay under the earth and can further get peeled. Let alone that pesticide doesn't equal pesticide and gutteroil chinks don't give a shit about the longterm health cnsequences and would even spray it with paint to get a better selling point.

Before calling people stupid cunts, better read up on your food production.

It's the simple things in life that make you happy.

Attached: 20190502_151544.jpg (4032x3024, 3.74M)

Shut up you gigantic stupid cunt.

Hey you g-guys, I uh... I kinda like matcha, dunno about all this antioxygen stuff...

>I trust my chepa green tea producer Yang Ching Chong to only sell me the finest leaves for my memedrink

Attached: 1531462393159.jpg (2000x1500, 1.28M)

I drink Chinese green tea instead, but I like macha too. My excuse for not drinking macha, though, is that it's too fucking expensive. My Chinese tea habit already costs me something like 80$ a month.

Attached: tea-set.jpg (4032x2268, 2.73M)

edrugsearch.com/pesticides-in-tea/
>Recently a consumer health advocacy and non-profit, Beyond Pesticides released a report called Tea Steeped in Toxins shares some scary details with us:

>pesticides in teaThe FDA has frequently found that imported teas have a high rate of violations because they contain high levels of illegal pesticides that can cause adverse health effects. Some of these harmful pesticides include: permethrin (Possible Carcinogen, Endocrine Disruptor, Reproductive/Developmental Effects, Possible Cholinesterase Inhibitor, Neurotoxicant), DDE (Carcinogen, Mutagen, Endocrine Disruptor, Cholinesterase Inhibitor, Possible Neurotoxicant that was banned in the U.S. in 1972), heptachlor epoxide (Carcinogen, Possible Endocrine Disruptor, Reproductive/Developmental Effects, Neurotoxicant).
>The top 2 major tea producers in the world, China and India have frighteningly weak regulations and a serious lack of enforcement in the pesticides levels found within major tea brands.
>A 2014 report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) shows that the FDA tests less than 1/10 of 1% of all imported foods. This is pretty scary because the vast majority of tea we consume is imported from China and India because the United States hardly produces any tea at all.

Better buy organic.

Sadly any cheap organic producer still buy their stuff without cross-controlling if their partner in china and india actually keep their part of the bargain. "Fake organic" is a pretty lucrative business. There are shops out there which test their prooducts charges before selling, but they are much more expansive.

>Yang Ching Chong

Fuck you, you racist dog. His name is Yang Chong Bang Ching. Get it right.

>80$ a month.
jesus and I thought I spent too much on coffee

I'll let you know that my true name is Ching Chong Ding Dong!

What ones? i am a big fan of dragon well (Longjing).

This is why i buy my teas from T2, all organic and trusted.

Attached: 0998.jpg (835x773, 44K)

He probably drinks like a gallon of tea a day, or puts in a fuck load of tea per cup.

bump for healthy drink

/tread

Antioxidants are poison

It's overpriced for what it is

its really expensive for not much

>gt lowers t
Src

Portion sizes are pretty good despite the price.

It tastes like rotten moss.

its expensive
Ill just drink 3 cups of green tea for half the price

the benefits arent that impressive either

Yes they are

>citation pending

This. Just get food grade, its much cheaper and most people don't notice the difference in taste unless they try to mix it up with just hot water. A serving is about 1/2 teaspoon in most cases. Mix it in with a vanilla protein shake. Throw some berries in and have it for breakfast.

It's really expensive and I drink sencha almost every day which is a bit cheaper. If I want to splurge I'll get some occasionally.