Ever since I got fit Ive been getting a lot of attention from black girls...

Ever since I got fit Ive been getting a lot of attention from black girls, but I dont want my children to end up looking like this.

Attached: 6n9oqcqd3nv21[1].jpg (1453x900, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mamagotback
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

condom

Dont fuck with thwm, b8.

Use a condom, black girls are too sexy to give up.

shes actually full white, her name is trisha paytas

If your genetics aren't shit and you meet and Egyptian or Eritrean woman, you'll be fine.

negro pussy best pussy, I've only fucked a few but its miles beyond any other girls I've been with

>full white
>trisha
Doubt.

>in pic
her dad..

and her mom..
twitter.com/mamagotback

Just because someone has braids doesn't mean they're black for fucks sake

Attached: dad.jpg (1329x636, 369K)

Your child won't end up like this if you raise them to take care of themselves and value themselves. If you can't do that don't have kids and break out that coathanger

wrap it up then retard

she is, have you heard of finns?

>t I dont want my children to end up looking like this.

Attached: creatura.jpg (900x473, 142K)

Miscegenation should be a crime punishable by death prove me wrong

Attached: 1554333338065.jpg (809x600, 80K)

she's adopted you retard
s he has clear sub saharan admixture, just look at her fucking skull

>shes actually full white

She's American "white", now real white.

this bitch's whole life in online. She's talked about so much shameless shit publicly, and there is NOTHING that even alludes to her being adopted. If anything though, her mom cheated on her "dad" and she's the product of that. I'm not an expert on sub saharan skulls though. She's also had quite a bit of plastic surgery.

Lucky fucker

so you came here really just to make another thinly veiled race-bait thread? why?

Hes a cuck. Look at the spaced eyes, nose, lips and head shape. All african features

would you trust someone like her?
she literally looks like at least an eighth african

Lmao her mom obviously cheated. Wtf

My first wife was black. Not super good looking, but super fit. Trust me, interracial sex is a redpill. No kids, though. Ever.

>divorcee
>redpilled

Isn't she that landwhale on YouTube? I thought she was just fucking disgustingly fat, not una goblina