What is the best body for ATTRACTING thots

what is the best body for ATTRACTING thots

i'm not talking about what they 'prefer' AFTER they like you - i'm talkng about GETTING girls lustin in the CLUB when you are too autistic too hold a conversation

Attached: 1549818357791.jpg (1080x1216, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

height and face

Good height and face

Height, Face and broad shoulders

You better be a 9-10/10 then. Do you think thots have to go after guys?

Just be black.

>big
>muscular
>tattoos
>masculine face

That's about it.

Let me fix this
Face, well groomed, who you’re with, clothes(sexcore), ottermode, mood, comedian, and confidence

Post bod with time stamp

the biggest thot at my gym (100k+ insta followers) literally dates a 5'7" wop manlet that looks like he just walked off the set of jersey shore

t. never been to a club

that's kinda the whole reasoning behind calling them a thot I would have thought..

I dont even know whats real bros. I know love doesn’t work out and it never lasts, and I know chasing thots for worldly pleasures is also vain because you will never relate to a thot on an emotional level, and she will never understand you. I dont know what to expect from women anymore, I havent hit on one in months. Im so fucking lost

Just try and fuck away the pain friend, it's what I'm doing for now.

how do I get a brap gf like that thot on the right?

find a woman who lifts and/or is genetically blessed

post thot

Train as an actual natty for 5 years or more. Will work miles better than the typical "I just have better genetics than you eat and more food xD" fake natty posturing you see on here. These people are all homosexuals in denial.

It's nice to love someone, guys. I know it's painful when it doesn't work out with someone you had strong feelings for, but there's someone out there for you. Fuck, flirt, tease, or do whatever else and have some fun.. But don't close yourself off to the possibility of finding someone special.

Me and my bf (discord tranny alert!11!!) met on OKC. We both agree that going on dating sites is cancer, especially chatting with girls (am bi or whatever). But we both agree it was worth it, because we found each other. He actually got me into frequenting the chan now.
Have fun but don't rule love out.

Be black with tons of work put into yourself, or just be white and show up.

Eww wtf go away lol

lol bro you're fucking a man with tits. Just admit that you're gay and stop texting girls.

Don't be rude, user was just talking and trying to help.

Attached: stop.jpg (251x122, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs

I didnt mean to be rude. he seems to be a nice person, but all that lgbt shit is making me crazy

I'm fucking a man with tits..? He's a man (with no tits) and I'm a woman. I know it's strange to think roasties go on 4chin, but they do.

Also, I'm not really involved in the LGBTQ shit. I support their rights or whatever but they're often very obnoxious and opinionated. I just find women attractive, and included that because I finally understand the dating app struggle of guys. Most chicks on dating apps have the personality of rocks, expect you to initiate the best 10/10 conversation ever, and/or continue it with very little effort.

Thanks user, that was very sweet. I figured I'd get some shit from posting that though, but it's worth if it'll maybe make someone happier.

post body

You want to be lean but with big arms, shoulders and chest and vascularity in the arms is important, but not too much of it otherwise it looks disgusting. You need to be big enough that you still look big clothed yet still lean and with a flat stomach (abs aren't really important though because they're invisible while clothed), if you have a huge gut you'll just be written off as been a fatass

This is objectively the body type girls prefer most, the shit about them preferring the skinnyfat dad bod is just a meme

not sure if loves exist, but been in the thot chasing game and currently in relaxing with a qt game, and let me tell you, the difference is insane
literally getting to know a girl means much more and feel much better than smashing a new thot every day, the sex only gets better and better, the understanding of each other, the feelings gets stronger, feels like walking on a cloud desu

forget these thots, find a qt to chill with, and this is coming from a guy that got a lot of girls interested in me DAILY, currently it feels good disregarding them and focusing on one

Attached: D1230_18_174_1200.jpg (800x1200, 108K)

Just don't fuck for the sake of fucking, you need to find someone you genuinely like and feel a connection with

I have complete lack of empathy for thots as of right now. I use and discard them, it's my own emotional revenge. But some day, I know the right person will present them self to me.
Love is fucked, and it hurts. I'm scared to love again.

Attached: HURT.jpg (580x548, 21K)

So don't aim for thots, aim for actual good women. Contrary to what the incels on this site say, actual good women do exist. You just won't find them in clubs

fpbp