What steps are you taking, or plan on taking to slow down aging and prevent body deterioration?

What steps are you taking, or plan on taking to slow down aging and prevent body deterioration?

Attached: 115a9e27996c9b3fcb69aad0a9485100.jpg (370x543, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XSdN7LR35g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing. There's no point in lifting after 30. Society basically discards you after that

>works out only because of social status.

robots never make it

Trt

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XSdN7LR35g

Trt after 50. No reason not to

OMAD

Meme

Fasting isn't a meme.

OMAD isn't fasting.

it is for some time.

How do you get all your protein on OMAD? Eat 5 lbs of steak?

Nice.

>not eating for 23 hours isn't fasting
What?

Just add whey powder to one of those ridiculous 2200 calorie Baskin Robbins shakes

retard, kill yourself

Been thinking about it. What's the best, least painful method?

I'm trying out a liquid hellium supplement that's supposed to help cryogenically freeze my brainstem.

2 scoops?

newfag spotted

Not being a bitch.

Tryhard

Isn't it expensive?

Leave car on in garage and take a nap? Just make some shitty poison and put it in some good fucking food ffs if you really need help trying to kill yourself you should just fucking kill yourself honestly

>doesnt get the joke

First one sounds good. Thanks, bro

helium

I'm disappointed at those who didn't get this reference

Be asian
pic related is 52

Attached: chuando-tan.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

nice

Attached: 1544848489265.jpg (377x351, 24K)

>intermittent fasting isn't a type of fasting

Attached: beavis.jpg (251x239, 7K)

>What's the best, least painful method
Don't be such a pussy. Do something people will remember you for, like publicly decapitating yourself with a chainsaw.

Attached: 1361319401-eb951d9c20a0eb8575b6a6a2b3052c86.jpg (736x552, 32K)

Sunscreen every day