How do i get perfect skin

I have an uneven skin tone and pigmentation how do i get perfectskin

Attached: HydraFacial-img-v3.jpg (500x334, 15K)

check the skincare generals in /fa/

Retinoids

Just stop caring and stop being a homosexual

Drink ACV
Don't smoke
Stay out of the sun
Use coconut oil

scoobysworkshopdotcom
skincare
mynutgoo

this

>Says someone with probably normal skin tone

If you have bad pigmentation it is a problem

its the same way you get taller, better frame, more handsome face, better hair, etc....

1x1 reincarnation.

Better luck next time.

>its the same way you get taller, better frame
Sprints and Skipping ?
Arnold press ?

none of these would make you taller or widen your clavicles, stop being delusional mate.

There have been many people with poor skin tone/pigmentation who improved it with drugs/products/diet/lifestyle
Why would you just give up if you don't have the solution instantly?

increasing dietary saturated fat intake has been the best thing I ever did for my skin.
fixing my KP and dandruff better than fasting routines ever did.

Detail please. Does it help for thining/balding ?

Eat fat fish & avocado daily
Drink lots of water
Get a healthy amount of sun

Should be enough for most people
If you need more, try ice-water treatment or gay creams

This. Retinoids are like magic.

>sun

This conflicts with those who say you should wear sunscreen whenever you're outside

How about if I just put sunscreen on my face/damaged area and let the rest of my body to soak up the sun?

tret and sunscreen, everything else is a meme

Sun is good for your skin, prolonged sun exposure ages you. Find your healthy balance and stop being a faggot.

Is the granactive retinoid fine or i should lurk shady online pharmacy websites?

Just get retinol 1% from the ordinary. But scale up from 0,5% (forget about the 2 and 5% ones, they are not retinol but a different molecule, les potent)

Well I have hyperpigmntation from sun damage if you had it to it would also be a problem for you stop being an idiot

My God tier skin routine completely transformed my face. I have an even complexion, soft matte appearance and girls say my skin looks better than theirs with makeup on. I used to be ugly as fuck with shitty facial skin

my hair line only receded when I was going through high stress at work, quit that job. so don't know.
most of the stuff I've seen online says you need to cleanse your lymph system.

>don't smoke
>don't drink
>cold showers and don't wash your face with soap every time you do
>don't eat refined sugars

How do I get less pale Bros, I look like an albino monkey.

>cleanse your lymph system
you did it ? how ?

stop ingesting carbohydrates

eat grass fed liver preferably raw its packed with the bioavailable version of vitamin A which is incredibly important for good skin; to put that in perspective accutane is just synthetic vitamin A. so why not just get normal vitamin A and reap the benefits with no side effects

Beta carotene

Care to share?

Attached: halo.jpg (663x663, 233K)

Keep this thread up for exactly the next three hours and I will. Time for bed

It takes 1 minute to type it you dont sleep for 3 hours stop trolling

Lucky, I woke up for a minute.
I'll tldr it, in order of use
daily scrub
facial cleanser
toner
moisturizer
I use Neutrogena for the first two, some Korean brand for the third, etude house something, and cerave for the moisturizer.
I do this every morning, barely takes any time since I do it in the shower when I'm washing, using soap and a shower gel.
On saturdays I use Braggs ACV and Aztec Indian clay and on sundays it's a glycolic acid thing from ASDM that I apply with cotton.
My skin is absolutely perfect. Try it out, I got this routine from another forum many years ago and it's what I've been doing since. Of course I workout, drink tons of water, have a nice diet and get all my vitamins in, those help a lot too. Good luck user

Eternal sleep bro

Thanks bro though I'm probably going to just start with sunscreen on whenever I leave the house and go from there

melanin ii peptides