Is it possible to get fit if you are lazy?

Is it possible to get fit if you are lazy?

Attached: 1552684047398.jpg (1152x2048, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dyslexiaida.org/definition-of-dyslexia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No :(

Boogie did it.

Being lazy doesn't necessarily stop you from doing anything, the lazy person looks for efficiency, getting results with the least amount of work. A lazy person might take up fasting for weight loss for example.

Lmao no you didn’t you fat fuck

TOILET

laziness doesnt exist.

WOODBURY

PLEASE BE IN LONDON

What do you mean by this?

Word lazy as interpreted in human mind is wrong. Being lazy =/= not want to do things. Being lazy = do not want things which cause me suffering. If we comprenhend that life and existence is suffering and that we cant be happy without understanding or feeling suffering the word lazy means nothing.

tfw no big brapper nurse gf

Attached: within cells interlinked.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Look at the shitter on this one

It is possible to get fit if you are lazy.
It isn't possible to get fit if you don't develop a discipline.

Also holy shit, look at that ass.

You can fit your nihilist ideas up your stretched little asshole, faggot.

Not only i have confirmed that higher beings than us exist i even explained why do we need suffering in order to feel happiness. Not my fault that you are low IQ faggot. Stay retarded until you fucking die. Until your next reincarnation.

There needs to be a filter for any op with a suggestive woman in it, would vastly improve the quality of Jow Forums

Why?

yeah

No, its a small test boost and its funny ignoring OP in favor of posting about grillos

Shut up already, fat ass.

>I have confirmed that higher beings than us exist
>Until your next reincarnation
Are you some sort of Atheistic Buddhist who also happens to believe in aliens maybe?

I don't know dude, you should have some sex because you sound sad as fuck.

Ah fuck look at that ass

Suprisingly lifting does not take a lot of effort as long as you enjoy it. I am an extremely lazy person by nature but in the gym I go hard because It feels good. Nutrition is a whole other issue and you can’t really be lazy about what you eat if you want to progress.

After lifting for a while I don’t really respect other people with good physiques or give them any credit for their dedication, because I realized that they probably really enjoy what they are doing. If you lift for aesthetics and you hate what is involved in that then you are just an idiot who I don’t respect, and on the flip side if you enjoy it thats not really hard work in my book so no respect there either.

Lifting and getting big is easy, it just takes time. If you enjoy lifting and find foods with high protein that you like and can eat regularly you will be drowning in gains. You can be lazy and get fit, people who are muscular are not necessarily energetic or truly diligent people, that is just a lie perpetuated by those people to make their achievement of being muscular seem more worthwhile and special than it really is and that they also have a good character as a result.

>penis inspection day
>see this
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT GET HARD

“Fit”

I'm lazy and pretty fit

end your life immediately

Attached: 1483096498223.png (1080x1349, 925K)

>HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT GET HARD
I keep thinking about how much shit usually ends up on the toilet paper when I suddenly wipe a girl's ass when she isn't pooping
Its disgusting

Post body, faggot.
What? You wipe girl's ass?

faggots not welcome

If you enjoy working out lazyness won't affect you. If i didnt like weights i would have stopped years ago, but is my favourite hobby so im a lazy piece of shit in shape.

>boogie did it
>boogie
>did it
>it-got fit

Whew good one

wat?

Attached: 1556709618167.jpg.jpg (1024x768, 532K)

>penis inspection day
Wow I would love a day like this.

You seem to have dyslexia, the OP says "fit" not "fat", which Boogie still is.

user I agree with what you’re saying but that’s not what dyslexia means

>watches Peterson once

Jocko Willink

Discipline Equals Freedom is one of his books. Extremely easy read. If you are lazy it will be tough to put into practice good habits.

Laziness will kill your future. Good luck.

That's the jannies job.

Good work.

>“Dyslexia is a specific learning disability that is neurobiological in origin. It is characterized by difficulties with accurate and/or fluent word recognition
dyslexiaida.org/definition-of-dyslexia/

How much do they get paid to do that?

>implying

How do I convince GF to let me wipe her ass? She keeps saying things like get the fuck out of my house who are you

Yup. A smart lazy person would get fit simply because being fit would make everything else easier; a bit of effort a few times a week can reduce the overall amount of effort needed to get through the week.

THEY DO IT FOR FREE
H
E
Y

D
O

I
T

F
O
R

F
R
E
E

>keeps saying things like get the fuck out of my house who are you
haha epic humor dude! XD i have totally not seen this joke five million times across reddit, and if I had, it has most definitely been funny every single time I have seen it! not insufferable and cringey at all! keep the laughs comin my man!

Attached: 1544714216879.jpg (570x653, 62K)

>when I suddenly wipe a girl's ass
user, what?

You should read more on it user, he’s right. It makes you see the letters in places they aren’t as well as have difficulties differentiating left and right. But good on you for trying sweaty

>Outing yourself as a Redditor
lol downvote me then, bitch boy

>job
What is the compensation? I’m looking for somebody extra income that I can generate at home.

I’m lazy af and I managed it.

Because while op may be asking an actual fitness question the rest of the thread will undoubtably be
>IMAGINE
>L O N D O N
>tfw no gf
>more lewd girl posting
>fart smelling pics
It defeats the purpose of the thread and lowers the overall quality of the board, and dont act like you dont have other options, i bet my left nut theres a wheyfu thread up right now, and i actually missed the test boost threads before they got purged but mixing actual fitness discussion and fem posting just ends up in shitposting
Also exists
Youll hate me because i speak the truth

Attached: 1554539486428.jpg (774x543, 30K)

Attached: 3F5805E1-CA3E-471C-AC42-C8317724D589.jpg (1191x1356, 974K)

Christ man

explain

Lol fucking retard. Kill yourself

iktf bro

Is she a cumslut?

maybe...

Attached: ownership.jpg (812x590, 126K)

Nope

I miss when I was in high school and the orthodontist tech would press her boobs into my side when I got my o-rings replaced

Masturbate beforehand

Definitely. Shame, she looks real hot.