I pilled some water at the gym's treadmill and it broke. Should i pay to fix it? What the law say?

I pilled some water at the gym's treadmill and it broke. Should i pay to fix it? What the law say?

Attached: esteiras-ergometricas[1].jpg (640x384, 213K)

Pilling water is very illegal. Hope you enjoy getting ass blasted in prison user, you're fucked

Attached: 1556301036533.png (900x900, 995K)

Unless there were any witnesses, No

Yes you should pay for what you broke. Don't be a nigger user.

they have cameras, you will get arrested

If you are black: continue as though nothing happened, then be really angry and whiny when your gym membership gets revoked for destroying equipment
If you are not black: inform the staff as to what transpired and ask what you can do to help get it repaired. This may involve spending money, but they may have it insured or something.

yeah, but it was an accident.

let's see how that holds up in court

No, why would you pay to fix something at a place shilling overpriced services to normies? Unless it’s a small one person owned gym and not a chain

Gym owner here,

we have insurance for that that covers against this.

Thats good to know. I'll talk with the owner today. When it happened he wasn't in the gym.

If it's a small local gym: pay. But if it's an enormous, country-wide branch (like Puregym in the UK) then don't bother as they deserve to lose a bit of money for allowing their gyms to become massively oversubscribed.

Facilities and equipment are what you pay membership fees for, you smoothbrain.

Aren't those things specifically designed to withstand tons of sweat? Were you carrying a jug?

You do pay. It's called membership.

>Should i pay to fix it?
No.

You pay with your membership

There is insurance for that brainlet

>I'm sorry officer I didn't mean to run over those kids when I was drunk. It was an accident!

Whether or not you meant to do ut doesn't exempt you from the law you degenerate piece of shit.

I remember being at the gym a few years ago and there was this one guy who would always load up the barbells with incredible amounts of weight and egolift them with 0 ROM. He would do 1 inch rack pulls with 700 lbs, 4 inch 405 bench without lockout etc.
One day he loaded up a barbell in the squat rack with 800 pounds, then he somehow managed to unrack it but it was obviously too much weight and he couldn't handle it. He had the safeties way too low and he basically fell backwards with the weight, completely destroying the safeties and bending up the barbell, making it both unuseable. One of the staff dudes saw that and called the gym owner who in turn called the police. Guy got arrested and I think he also slipped a disc, not sure though, he seemed to be in great pain.

>Paying my membership means I can detonate explosives in the dumbell rack

>gym owner who in turn called the police
The guy in question is a cunt yes

But if someone falls backwards with 800lbs of weight on their back the police are probably the wrong emergency service to call

Well, they arrested him and I guess I can understand why. OP just needs to be lucky and not be met with the same fate.

Any professional business would have insurance

there are cup holders on treadmills, meaning they expect there to be spills. they knew the risks of putting them there

That example is as dumb as you are you stupid nigger faggot brown eyed mongrel monkey. Drinking while driving is a deliberate crime.

They do have cameras. Just go to the front desk and tell what happened. If it was an accident 99 Times out of 100 they’ll tell you not to worry about it, thanks for telling us.

>1 inch rack pulls with 700 lbs
These are literally the only way to deadlift nigger.

Also that shit is hilarious.