Why is my back/hips so lumpy? Is it just fat? It's like I have 2 butts

Why is my back/hips so lumpy? Is it just fat? It's like I have 2 butts.

Attached: DSC_0201.jpg (637x902, 106K)

pan the camera down a bit and i'll tell you haha

U gay or sth?

It's common spot to store fat. You're just skinnyfat

Hard to say, try taking a pic not at this weird ass angle. If you want good advice post a picture that truly showcases what you’re working with. Something more frontal. No gay shit, I know it sounds like I requested a dick pic like the other poster but I mean legit better shot of hips

Genetics...lose weight, fatty. You are lucky, actually...6-pack should show with less effort than average

No, it's cancer, you are going to die user

>lose weight, fatty
He would probably look even worse since he doesn't have any muscle mass.

You need to bulk dude. When you have larger muscles, particularly in the oblique area, you won’t have this shape and will look better.

Don’t listen to him man he’s a /fast/ggot who doesn’t know the first thing about fitness

Can't wait! :)

I look pretty normal from the front, slightly wider than average pelvis I guess though.

This is the answer, OP.
Everyone else is a gay retard.

>why do I look unfit?
have you considered getting into fitness?

>everyone else is a gay retard
Somebody didn’t read all the responses
SOMEBODY is a gay retard

lol I've been into fitness for a while but this area doesn't seem to change much if at all.

I can accept this. I do eat too much sugar.

It's the curse of being skinnyfat, be glad it's not assfat/inner thigh fat. Getting rid of that shit will be a long and meticulous process.

I'm sorry, but if you've been into fitness for a while and look like that, you simply need to step up your dietting and work outs.

I'm aware.

Based haha poster

once you do, your appearance will solve itself

Because you have two areas where bone juts out. Your iliac crest and the great trochanter. One is higher than the other with the great trochanter signaling the widest point of your hips and mid point of your body.

Is mine worse than others'?

You can't fix bone, and it is natural. Obviously muscle will connect to bone and depending on what you are doing you can flex or relax muscles to either make them a bit thinner or bulk then out and look bigger. As you can see in the picture you can barely see your leg on the bottom to the right of the picture, right above it that makes your body outline is your gluteus medius. That is your muscle that is probably bulging due to your stance along with probably tightening your gluteus maximus which gives it S like curvature since males gluteus maximus is more rectangular.

You just have a regular thin body that doesn't have a filled out waist.

Attached: 44207640-medically-accurate-illustration-of-the-gluteus-medius.jpg (1299x1300, 112K)

Don't worry, you're not skinny fat at all, just skinny. That amount of fat is perfectly fine to have.