Wow...just wow. Guys this is insane

Wow...just wow. Guys this is insane.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-02-12-19-41.png (720x727, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jameskewfitness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats great and all but how are you supposed to administer yourself a placebo and actually believe it is real

how do i lie to myself that im taking steroids???

Mobile posting so I won't hunt it down, but studies show it still works. Brains fucked, yo

>JamesKewFitness
>0 source

sounds legit

Pst hey kid wanna buy some placebotrenabol?

Somehow get a doc to "prescribe" you dianabol? They often already prescribe placebos to older men with Low T

Go to (srs) steroids.com and buy their over priced sugar pills with suspect names

It's called creatine

>take placebo pills
>get gyno

Attached: 1556755626176.jpg (502x756, 105K)

ha

>doesn’t take anything
>gets gyno and cellulite
Don’t have daughters mates, i’m the only man in the house, makes you soft and i’m pretty sure it’s fucking with my hormones

>tricked into thinking your taking roids but really are just consuming unhealthy sugar pills

Fucking Jews man

>2.6 kgs "progress" in 7 weeks

HHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

what a fucking fag.

this, lmao

It is possible they would have made those gains without being told and given the placebo pill

Interesting study sure but doesnt confirm anything

I too remember my first year in the gym

It's called giving yourself the benefit of a healthy, confident mindset, no placebo's or tricks needed. Literally believe in yourself and you can do it. We all gonna make it.

instagram.com/jameskewfitness

This guy has literally no actual content. It's all just simple infographics.
It's like seeing Jow Forums in 2008-2009

Where is the control group who continued the same training program without the placebo? To claim steroid-like results, you also need to provide a group that completed the same training program but was actually given steroids. No study ever proves a conclusion either; studies only support a conclusion.

its nothing new. You are just tricking your mind into thinking you are taking juice, which makes your body produce more test. Nothing new.

that's what cucks get.

It works because your brain is goddam lazy. The biggest part of strength is fully engaging your spinal cord to drive the muscle to close to 100%. Which is why Army Rangers who have incredible strength because they have been abused for a couple months are wiry, skinny motherfuckers. The entire program of Navy Seals is not “bulk up” to overwhelm. It is to make people realize that when they have “given it all” and “left nothing on the table” their mind is just believing the shit their brain is telling them. It can be scary but if you dig deep and keep pushing you still have a quarter tank your brain just doesn’t want to part with.

...and I can prove it. If I put your 1RM on the bench and then added 50 pounds you would claim you couldn’t do it. If I put a fucking gun to your head you would do it twice.

this also explains tard strenght!

Attached: 1556136976729.jpg (768x768, 127K)

t.rookie who's gonna kill himself when he hits the wall like everybody else

this is the most retarded post I have ever read for this month

>I have ever read
>for this month

That was a pretty retarded post too

I can see that maybe the participants pushed themselves in the gym, but I don't understand how this can account for recovery times.

If you workout thinking your on steroids, your body is going to be sore no matter what. You're going to require more sleep no matter what. It's just a fact.

Attached: 81264752_1407282767.jpg (550x846, 125K)

>buddy did a cycle
>made gains
>told him the stuff was bunk, and it was actually him the whole time.

Where's the CONTROL GROUP, OP?
>so-called """STUDIES"""
I'm really thinking that 95% of all these so-called """STUDIES""" are just bullshit, un-scientifically conducted, no control group, cherrypicking the data, massaging it to fit their pre-determined '''conclusion(s)''', and ignoring the fact that """correlation is not causation""".

So again I ask: WHERE IS THE GODS-BE-DAMNED CONTROL GROUP THAT TOOK ACTUAL STEROIDS? Without that your pic is MEANINGLESS.
>TROLLS will attempt to refute all the above

>passing on the genes of the man who fucks a women with 50% of the genes of you bae
>Face it, your getting cucked by you father in law

How goddamned insecure is someone who actually writes something like that?

>first 4 weeks
>final 4 weeks

They need to control for when the placebo is given. If the placebo was given in the first 4 weeks the results might be different.

Shit study.

So to be clear the subjects:
>trained squat for seven weeks
>made baby dick gains
>continued training for four more weeks
>made sudden huge gains
>sudden gains attributed to placebo
>rather than familiarity with the exercise

Also, what the fuck does "athlete" mean? Crossfitters call themselves athletes. Amateur golfers call themselves athletes. Women call themselves athletes. Where was the bar for performance set?

Lastly, your body becomes more efficient at an exercise the longer/more often you do it. Does no one see a problem with training the same cucks twice, rather than two separate groups once?

Just work harder and commit wins again.

That entire picture is a fucking lie.
Did you fucking retards notice that there is no link to the study.

I've been there. The wall is obviously mental.

Kill yourself trip fag

[spoiler]its bait[/spoiler]

Who the actual fuck posts something like this without citing the study
>all these tards in this thread actually taking this at face value
Suck a cock

Attached: 3657336785jf.png (203x238, 104K)