Hey guys, i realize this is a bitch ass question but... what does it feel like to be mired?

hey guys, i realize this is a bitch ass question but... what does it feel like to be mired?
>tfw 5”4 so ill probably never get to know the feeling

Attached: 2F9F4065-B0CA-4E63-87A7-3CCEBE99D211.jpg (720x762, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themodestman.com/famous-short-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you kidding? Look at the guys on the covers of the mags. You don’t realize most of them are less than 5 foot 6 inches? It makes it so much easier to have great symmetry in the photos and no one can tell how tall you are without perspective! It is so much easier than trying to look like Arnie when you are taller than he is.

T. 6 foot and jelly of manlets.

>wanting to look good in photos at the expense of even having the possibility to look good in real life
For what purpose?

It's like getting a non verbal compliment, that's it

I don't know, I get mired all the time and it's more annoying than anything else if I even notice.
I think it's just one of those things that feels nice when you aren't used to it, but doesn't do anything when you're used to it.

(((Profit))). Oddly, I’m not Jewish.

Dont worry. Im 6.3 and one of my mates is 5.5, but fit as fuck. Hes pulling girls all the time, because he is not an autist like me.

...and think about this, most guys, when they see a nice female with a great rack they just want to get in there and motor boat on it. At your height you will be able to do something she will like a lot more than motorboating.

Ever since getting Jow Forums (280-188 and retaining most of my muscle) ive been getting eye fucked by a few girls here and there. But in all honesty it’s annoying. I just want to get my workout in, and not try to concentrate on pussy.

i dont believe you that you're annoyed by qt girls mirin you

I'm 5'4" and I get mired. Mostly by bigger men...but occasionally older woman and once in a rare while a gym thot.

It isn't all that nice when you've got it unless you still have issues with your self worth. You don't have to believe me, but you're not missing out on nearly as much as you think you are.

t-thanks user

>unless you still have issues with your self worth
everyone but chad has issues with his self worth. probably even chad

would you say that getting fit has greatly improved your life even at your height? also what is your weight?

why does every 6 foot something guy know a 5”5 guy who supposedly pulls like mad

Yes, it has. I think I get more respect from people I don't know. When you look healthy people assume you have your life in order. When I started working out I was 105. I'm about 125 now. So I'm still scrawny but it shows good.

That attitude has got to go, homie. Life isn't that bad, just work on it and you can improve your life a lot in a very short amount of time.

If you have crippling anxiety like me it will make you really nervous.

Stop! Don't ever put your self down like that do your hear me.

Can confirm, also 6'3 and only friends i know that pull pussy consistently are manlets

I've never met someone under 6'2 who pulls on any type of regular.

Take your faggot ass back to robot land.

Hello brother. Listen i'm not going to BS you, you've been cursed. You were dealt a shitty hand in life. Quit and reroll. Hopefully you'll get better luck in your next life. It is what it is. Some people are born into poverty as an african living in wartorn africa. Welcome to life.

Feels good but it's not a big deal. It's like eating a nice steak, it's not going to change your life. There are better things out there.

Fucking LOL
larping manlets exposed

You will be mired if you go dwarf mode user you can do it

here is some motivation
themodestman.com/famous-short-bodybuilders/

>but I'll still be short !!1

better to be fucking wide and jacked strong as hell but short than weak small and still short

Tbh I assumed it was coping lanklets. "S-see? Women don't care about height. My inability to get laid doesn't mean I've managed to squander a tremendous advantage."

Feels somewhat good, but when it's around a group of people it feels awful with body dysmorphia because a bunch of people are now paying attention to your body.

>the cope is so universal you can't even tell where it's coming from
This place really is trash, huh?

>themodestman.com/famous-short-bodybuilders/

Love that guy!

Cute grill was feeling up my arm at a beer festival this last weekend. Its a powerful feeling having a female show unsolicited physical attraction. Friends were mad jelly. Definitely woulda smashed if I didn't have a gf.

and they all look terrible

If you want to know that bad get jacked and move to the Philippines or any SEA country where people are short and malnourished and you'll get mired plenty.

i want to die

Don't feed this normie-cope lies to him.

So we can mutually agree that when I kill and rape you and your family, cut your arms and legs off, and rip out your vocal chords but leave you alive, you really should just be complacent cause ya know

I mean you could've been born in Africa, amirite?

Part of it has to do with the fact that pulling like mad for most people here is having sex at least once in your life. But otherwise, short people have sex too, and manlets are either deathly insecure or extraordinarily confident over their height. It's not impossible that there are short dudes just banging away every fucking night.

6,5 here it's not that cool bro

yeah mired like a freak in a circus

I get facial/fashion mired every so often, since I'm still pretty skelly, and desu it just gets kind of annoying. Girls are totally autistic, and usually the ones that make it known they're into you aren't the 7s, 8s and 9s that you want to be into you. It's more like 5s and 6s but they have no idea how to chat and just end up acting like an incel orbiter might. It's really fascinating to observe, but pretty awkward when you're not Chad enough to carry small talk all the way.

bump