2.5g down the hatch. in this thread i document my transition from virgin to chad

2.5g down the hatch. in this thread i document my transition from virgin to chad

catch you at the gym suckers

Attached: image0[1].jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

u dont take 2.5g in one go u fucking idiot, MAX 1.5 but normal is .75 or even half that

Dont be a pussy

2.5g lmao that is sedation level, enjoy the hangover you idiot

That shit can send you to a mental hospital if you take more than one time a week, worse than alcoholic withdrawal imo.

Kek
I’ve taken upwards of 3g in one dose and felt virtually nothing

> 1.5g

maybe if you are a baby. normal doses of phen are like 2-5g

Give me a source that recommends more than 1.5 grams a day that isn't u

Besides do u see the irony in calling someone a baby because he takes LESS anxiety drugs lmao

People say the same shit about kratom. Is phenibut actually that bad?

2.5g is a lot aim for .5

I took ten grams for like five days in a row and got wasted
I lost all my friends in this five days btw

Hey Op, you may wanna read this:

I’ve been on the same route as you. I tried phenibut, and while it worked great it wasn’t a cure all. I’ll go into detail, but first I wanna mention proper use. He’s bet is to use it 1-2x a week (after finding the perfect dosage for you) where you go do something social. Become desensitized to it while simultaneously learning social game/social gains. Every now and again you do it without any until you don’t need it at all anymore.

I recently started an ssri (legitimately needed it) and it’s like I’m seeing life in a whole new way. I went from holding my head down avoiding eye contact with everyone to being able approach and ask women out. Call it cheating but I just don’t care anymore, been working on fixing this without medicine for the last 10 years (23 now). One little pill gives me the boost to build my life. Last few weeks has been the most productive in the aspects I’ve lacked in forever.

I quite literally feel like it’s a chad pill. And I’m on the lowest dosage.

what SSRI, I tried Lexapro and couldn't really tell a difference so I stopped taking it like a month in

phenibut works on GABA the same way alcohol and benzos do. withdrawing from GABA affecting drugs is usually pretty bad so you shouldnt use phen more than a few times a month probably.

My friends keeps trying to get me to take that shit before heading out to parties

I got this too and will probably try it tomorrow night. I have anxiety probs and don't like to have to drink to be able to socialize.

Attached: D5NrrIdVUAIevIT.jpg (1200x581, 44K)

Nigga they take longer than that to work and also you frequently have to adjust the dosage or try a whole other drug. It takes time working back and forth with your doc to find an anti depressant that works.

which SSRI

>tfw too anxious to take my anxiety meds
Maybe I should have tried them longer idk, I just felt like I beat it myself without meds

Attached: doghat.jpg (750x745, 102K)

Prozac, generic. It takes longer than that to work man. Technically I haven’t even been on long enough to really feel it’s effects but I’m doing great so far, better than ever.
Prozac

like I could beat it myself*

Why does this shit only exist on fit?

Why do you guys have to be such spergs?

Just drink alcohol like everyone else for courage gains and do a bit of coke for extrovert gains.

Attached: tumblr_om4ybat9qh1uvv5gho2_500.jpg (500x371, 24K)

just get some xanax.

This. Only done coke twice and two of the best nights ever. If I had any idea where to actually buy it I'd be snorting that shit any time I went on a night out.

and thats how you end up with 0 in the bank and nothing to show for it

well why not try phenibut, which purports to be somewhat of a combination of the two with little or none of the negative side effects?

you didnt do it on an empty stomach then.
6 hours minimum fast before you take it.
either this or your tolerance is through the roof.

alcohol rough on the liver and shit motor function. You drink this in the morning and get it for the rest of the day and I usually feel it in the next days. Plus no one can tell you are influenced.

Also op, this. With my ssri I got some xans for emergencies. I tested them and the chad effect was even more pronounced

>little or none of the side effects
Except all the shitty side effects that have been reported from taking it.

I got this too but was afraid to try the xans bc I've only seen people fucked up on them and thought that's what they do to you

Give it a try, but go for a low dose (500mg) and don't mix with alcohol until you're used to it.
500mg made me feel pretty nice for 6 hours or so after a 2 hour come-up.
Feel dead tired today though, not sure if it's from phen or lack of sleep.

Well, better go catch em!

Yeah man, I havveyhe dame fear. I refuse to use them unless I absolutely need to. Like if I have a bad panic attack that I can’t get a grip over. Even then they’re only .5mg

mine were 0.25 and i was scared to take em even once lol

Attached: whaa.png (249x249, 95K)

*from taking too much of it. although, I concede that the same can be said of the other aforementioned substances. it's just that 'being drunk without losing control' sounds pretty great.

i have an adult job that drug tests and getting busted for illegal drugs would be a career ender. phenibut isnt tested for and is legal. its not that hard to understand

Were they on autofill? You could always have sold them for $3-$5 a pop

Everyone's different but taking it more than once a week isn't gonna "send you to the mental hospital" you retard. I generally take it two or three times a week at 1.2g to 1.5g each time and sometimes even take it a fourth time on the weekend but usually not and I've always been fine. I've been out for a month at this point with zero issues. The only time I had withdrawal was when I took it every day for about a month then stopped and even then I just felt like shit for a while. Yeah you get rebound anxiety and depression if you already suffer from those but it's nothing crazy

The side effects are from when you aren't on it. The stuff was literally invented and used by cosmonauts so they could function properly without the side effects from benzos you absolute fuckwit

Yes it is that bad, I personally had to go to rehab for that shit and needed Ativan. It is good for quitting smoking tobacco though if used sparingly and it does make you feel euphoric as fuck.

alcohol makes you fat and has numerous negative effects on your health. also

> combining alcohol and coke

enjoy fucking up your heart

Kek i just received this thing 1 week ago. 3rd time i take it today, 4.5g of it and barely feel something, it will not transform you into chad and for have already take benzo i know it will just fuck u up when you will stop to take it

Attached: IMG_20190501_082257.png (669x514, 37K)

you probably dont feel anything because your tolerance is high because youre addicted to benzos, vlad.

I started taking phenibut 13 or so years ago when a man named Patrick Arnold, the same guy who was behind BALCO started pimping it on a now defunct internet forum called mind and muscle. It was originally included in a product he released called "psychotropin" then a few other companies began selling the raw powder. I progressed to taking 10 grams a day for about 11 years until I quit a year or so ago. It took me about 9 months to completely taper off. Thanks for reading my blog

Why are you retards so dumb with this stuff? I see so many retarded alcoholics or people addicted to phenibut or kratom or benzos. Like just be an adult and don't get addicted you stupid goofy fucks

Actually there is nothing worst than alcohol withdraw, imean when it pop you in a delirium tremens, the only thing that can be close to it are benzodiazepines and you have to take it daily at high dosa for more than 3months. Phenibut, like benzo, implies GABA so its like benzo withdraw. Anyway anythin of this is not worth it, better to fuck pussies or find a passion i something

This nigger has drugged himself retarded

> what is the disease of addiction

Alcohol is a gaba agonist as well shitbrains, both benzo and alcohol withdrawals can kill.

be an adult and don't get addicted. Simple. It's as much of a disease as being fat is

Alcohol, benzos and phenibut all work on GABA you idiotic monkey. They can all kill you if you quit cold turkey.

I didnt take benzos for 2 years now. I did a delirium tremens during 10days, didnt sleep for 7 full days, I almost burn myself alive and a boat with some fuel, fortunately i'm a baddass and i controlled myself. I'm never gonna take benzos again

Heh

This. If you get addicted to stuff you are simply retarded. Even worse if you can't stop your addiction.
Even the longest alcohol consumption streak with daily, ridiculously high dosages that will kill you if you cold turkey can be escaped if you have the willpower to taper properly.

Phenibut is legal baclofen breh, it hits gaba b receptors hard. Benzos hit Gaba a receptors, not sure how alcohol works exactly.

That's pretty much what i said. I just didnt know that alcholo implies gaba too

OP wtf update us on how you feel!

Attached: glab.png (112x112, 23K)

they gave you ativan to withdraw from phenibut? what the fuck? ativan withdrawals are the worst!

pretty good. phen takes like 3 hours to peak

At the time I was a 20 year old with Chad looks, but was too awkward to make even the simplest of conversation even with family, let alone strangers. I started taking phenibut, and became a completely different person over night. I didnt take the drug every day chasing a buzz, but instead the gains it gave me socially. All in all the only consequences I ever faced from taking it were sometimes having to pay $80 for shipping to have a batch overnight priority shipped because I knew I'd be out before the next day, and the occasional fucking of a fat chick because phenibut made me hypersexual.

xanax isn't illegal it's just prescription only. i doubt theyre going to be looking for xanax on a drug test and even if they were i doubt they are going to be checking if you have a valid prescription.

just take ghb bro, its much better

>illegal if you dont have a prescription
>they literally do check for xanax/benzos on almost every drug test
>of fucking course they would want to see a prescription

Ketamin, ghb and amphetamins then you will be a chad

How do you get tested to know if you need an ssri?

You need a good therapist and psychiatrist. A therapist, one who knows what they’re doing, will have you try other shit first. Meditation and all that (it’s legit btw). I’ve been told I should try something my whole life and I kept going the “man up” route. Go to a therapist and see how that goes, they’ll recommend one after a while if they think you could benefit off it

Is it normal to feel a tingling sensation in your legs? Its a pleasant feeling that lasts a couple hours but Im worried Im taking too high of a dose

just get some clonazolam and wrekc your car and kys OP, save us all some time

You dont need a therapist/psych to get a SSRI. Go to your doc, tell him your girlfriend started on lexapro and you want to try it because you're depressed as well. Make sure it's a Jewish doctor though, as it's their primary goal to medicate the goyim with SSRIS knowing that they are detrimental to society and Jews gotta jew.

Reaaly ?! Like electric choc ? I hope not because you might die if thats it. You should call 911 now

While is true, he missed the point of what I said entirely. You shouldn’t hop on an ssri if you don’t absolutely need it. It certainly would be as easy as asking your doctor, but if simple therapy would help then you should opt for that. And either way it would be a waste to use one without therapy. They’re not magic, YOU still need to put in the work. They just give you a boost. For example it’s taking me from agoraphobic neet to going into training for my career and I hope to love out and start working in around 6 months.

Lol no its very subtle and Im talking about last time I took it, Im fine

stop typing u instead of you. braindead fucking highschooler.

Not that I drink or do coke.

Currently doing T3, clen, Ephedrine, and caffeine.

If I wanted to drink or do coke I would though.

T3 gives mental health gains and the stims are ok for confidence/energy/extrovert gains.

For sleep gains I usually mix Seroquel, zopiclone/temazepam, ketotifen, and occasionally oxycodone. And some turkey and milk if I still can't sleep.

All in all I guess take whatever gives you gains, maybe I was too quick to dismiss phenibut if it's giving people gains.

In the end that's all that matters.

Attached: photo-1547565393-1b180d53d82a.jpg (1000x668, 102K)

>been taking 1200mg with coffee every morning for two years
>side effects: magnetic personality,
>suddenly know all the right words to get people to like me
>impulsive, but it keeps working out as most of my current female friends are girls that I cold approached (work/school/gym/mall) and got them laughing or talking about their interests
>improved my outlook on life since I'm more positive I have taken my hobbies more seriously, gotten published at my college, attracted people who want me to train them at the gym, and raised my standards with women
Also been drinking coffee every morning for two years, and doing mini nofap (saving nut for 7 days; if no sex in that time period, fap once)

Based

Phenny supposedly raises HGH levels, but why take this over virtually anything that increases HGH (and greater quantity too) is only because of idiot's desire to get high.

No fap + cold showers + weed = full knowledge of social dynamics

ALSO ONY VAPE OR EDIBLES.
Smoking is bad for your teeth and lungs

Thinking that some pills will change your whole phenomenoms you builded for youself. Your lifelong develop taboos will be erased by a pill. Well maybe if it was cyinade

just wait until the addiction kicks in budy.
first time i took a megadose i was incredibly euphoric and social.
now, 9 months later im taking 500-750mg every day and barely even feel it.

Attached: 1491618334156.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Yep i take 500mg daily i dont even feel it but I've tapered down this far and im scared to go cold turkey because I'm too busy to deal with withdrawals

Things start to get weird for me after 1.25g of Phenibut, it feels like my body is drunk. Very uncomfortable. Good stuff if you get the right dose though.

>T3 gives mental health gains

how so? i thought t3 was some kind of thyroid med

does anyone else always get this sorta metallic taste in the back of their mouth or on their tongue when peaking on a higher dose?

phenibut basically is alcohol that doesnt make you retarded

That seems like an awfully low dose for someone who has been on so long. No sides?

Not a one

False, it's like alcohol that doesn't make you clumsy. At large doses (varies but 2g+) you still get dumb and impulsive, that's the point.

it is but your thyroid has a direct effect on your mood

people with hypothyroidism show mental health symptoms that are the same as depression/anxiety

i can verify been taking 3 months and havent felt depressed in ages

its essentially done what antidepressants are purported to do without destroying your metabolism and giving you diabetes and actually working better than placebo

how do you get it?

But I do get clumsy at 3.5+

Shit son, guess you just aren't cosmonaut material.

dont do doses that make you retarded then?

protip: taking phenibut everyday for a couple of weeks on end and suddenly stopping will cause you to have withdrawals similar to those of benzo withdrawals

I don't feel any confidence boost on Phenibut, not even on an empty stomach and with caffiene. I order from lift mode. All it does is give me intensely deep sleep and make me drowsy and peaceful. Then again alcohol makes me feel the same effect, I don't tend to be impulsive or do stupid shit when I'm drunk.

>Calls everyone spergs
>Proceeds to recommend alcohol and fucking cocaine.
Lol

>Get high
You don't get high from phenibut. I took my first dose at 500mg today. Didn't notice too much, but I'm slightly more relaxed.