That guy at the gym with no definition or seperation

>that guy at the gym with no definition or seperation
What's even the point if lifting if you're gonna be a fat shit?

Attached: IMG_20190502_195223.jpg (703x960, 118K)

some people don't exersize to look good

Shocking, I know

The point is being bigger and stronger than you will ever be
pic related its me

Attached: 1515158263439.png (902x960, 1.03M)

>that guy at the gym with a sub 500kg total
What's the point of lifting if you're not even gonna attempt to be strong?

Because it requires no discipline or skill o stuff your face with 5k calories a day and do 3 lifts so it impresses nobody

But if guys don't get big and strong, who is going to manhandle twinks like you and stuff things in their butt?

fat boy cope

HAIL GRAND BLOATLORD

Nice cope weakfag

ALL HAIL THE HUMAN GRIZZLY

>pushing your tiny dyel arm against your body to make it look bigger
Kill yourself.

>that guy at the gym who had 3 heart attacks and only just got released from hospital
>that guy who brings his dog and makes it sit next to him the entire time
>that guy has only been there for a week and is already on first name basis with everyone (except you of course)
>that guy who is having a bad time and is going down the bad path
>that guy who blares shorty music from his speakers
>that guy who butters his toast halfway through his workout
>that guy who has been in the same place for at least three hours

Fuck you I'm bulking and will be starting my cut in a month or two.

Bulking or just becoming a fat ass? If you're outright calling it bulking, then probably just becoming a fat ass. Why? What's the point? I doubt you can do anything particularly well. Do you Deadlift 600lbs? Can you Bench 315? If you can there's already zero chance you look like a fucking twink. If you have the dedication to do that, you wouldn't throw it all away just to, at best, add a few pounds of muscle and 10 plus pounds of fat. If you were even halfway satisfied with your lift totals, you wouldn't have to call it "bulking", and announce to the whole world that you're "bulking" - you would just eat more and get bigger.

"Bulking" is a weak ass cope for becoming a fat piece of shit, eating whatever you feel like "b-but I'm lifting 4 days a week though". Garbage mentality. It's garbage when hard-gainers do it because they're liars and don't track what they're eating; it's garbage when fatasses do it when they still have a shitload of fat to lose and think adding 2.4lbs of muscle will make their fat rolls look that much better.

Keep your glycogen stores full, and do your FUCKING cardio. If you can't handle jogging 5-10 miles per week WHILE making strength/size gains, if all you do is make excuses for your lack of stamina/recovery, then you're a piece of garbage and you don't deserve to ever get ripped.

to look good? lmao what

but i think he looks good

Shit boys, getting lean is hard as fuck if you start from /fat/. I was like 20% bodyfat when I started cutting after 2 months I'm at about 15% still got fat on my chest n abs, some stuff is coming in though, probably will need another 2 months but this constant feel of dread is just so awful, cravings aren't really the problem but this constant feeling of weakness and general shitiness just fucks me up.

Which is 99% of the times just an excuse. Nobody is impressed by your 1.5 x bw squat fatty and if you're actually somewhat serious about your training (and health) being at a lowish bf is way better

This is the goddamn truth

>cutting for 4 months straight
That's not a good idea

Why? What do you think I should do? I can't fast, I have a history of eating disorders so I can go out of control post fast and just binge like crazy.

Who said anything about fasting? Do 2-3 weeks at maintenance and then resume your cut

What eating disorders?

I’ve been pretty lean before, it’s just I had literally barely any muscle and so far the only way I’ve put on muscle is by eating. I don’t care if I’m slightly fat because the second I turn my diet on I’ll be back to lean in 3 months.

Attached: 785F7F68-3BCA-426A-9B70-3562E6ADBA40.jpg (786x601, 75K)

pic related right OP?

Was anorexic as a teenager cause fat kid growing up, constantly thought I was fat cause had no abs but looking back to it I just burned all the muscle by eating a meal a day so looked skinny fat, then it turned into bulimia/binge eating, I didn't throw up but I purged by doing hours of cardio after a 5k calorie binge, then I decided to stop dieting altogether and give my body a break and still struggled with binge eating for a while. Now I'm doing good since I had periods where I just didn't pay attention to food and that kinda fixed me I think, it took years tho but I'm still very sensitive to fast weight cuts and I do feel a craving to binge here and there but it's manageable.

Someone who looks good.

Based

bro he's just white, its not his fault

Attached: feels fat man.jpg (983x758, 98K)

If you think OP is 'fat'. Congrats you have body dysmophia.

And if you thought I was talking about the guy in the OP, congratulations, you are dumb as shit

Why the fuck would anyone give a shit?
Aint nobody too impress in a gym but yourself shrimp dick cunt.

If you don't end up looking better as a side effect you're just making excuses.

Sensitive much?

>don't deserve to ever get ripped
your autistic rant literally addresses people who by definition don't care about getting ripped and this is the worst negative consequence you could come up with

About what?

Yeah, I guess if you set your standards low enough then a 200kg deadlift at 90+kg bodyweight is something to be proud of

>having a reasonable bf = getting ripped
Ok friendo

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Attached: 1515413679751.png (365x250, 191K)

Qt be mirin in the background

>went gym once
>didn't look like zyzz
finn kms myself

To stop being a fat piece of shit? Or to get stronger?

Jow Forums in a nutshell

Idk strength maybe, I did it to move up a weight class.

>training for numbers
Being fat doesn't become less unhealthy because you have muscle underneath. You're still a fat fuck if you're a strong fat fuck.