Why did no one tell me these things were so fucking shitty?

Why did no one tell me these things were so fucking shitty?

Attached: 2092195_set.png (306x306, 134K)

Most suck, a couple are good. I like their birthday cake bars

white chocolate and raspberry is good,birthday cake is good, cookies and cream is good, oatmeal cookie is good. that's about it.

Is it worth ordering protein bars like this in bulk or should I just use em as occasional treats, unlike protein powder? Cant remember the brand but last time I went to the store I grabbed a few out of curiosity, fugging delicious.

Attached: 1554756490302.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Buy powder save your money

get the cookies nigger

well did you even bother to ask?

Atkins bars are pretty good too

they are fucking shit for you

Are those the ones that taste like pure aspartame?

Birthday cake is their best flavor hands down

Most protein bars taste like shit and use shit quality ingredients

Get the Atkins bars. Cheaper and taste much better. I always get the value pack from wal mart

Attached: C9DE2A11-E391-41BF-905C-5EE96705A429.jpg (355x279, 27K)

Attached: proteinbars.png (569x593, 470K)

Out of the way, plebs, just the best protein bar coming through.

Attached: Clif-Builders-Protein-Bar-Chocolate-Mint-722252600448[1].jpg (500x279, 48K)

>sœ protein

Why the fuck are they always covered in chocolate

What the fuck happened to quest? I swear 5-6 years ago they were the GOAT. I picked one up the other day and it was garbage, completely different ingredients used for sure.

I recommend you guys try the Kirkland brand protein bars, they are delicious and remind me of the old quest bars.

Attached: 71wtxeh4uEL._SY550_.jpg (401x550, 48K)

They are basically just candy. You're better off buying a regular bar occasionally, just as shit and much cheaper.

I agree, I remember going apeshit over the quest brownie back in the day. A warmed up one hit the spot when I needed sweets. They are trash now.

Currently I think fitjoy and one bars are the best brands. But the best bar is pure protien salted caramel, hands down. Literally tastes like a candy bar.

Robert Irving fit crunch are tasty and cheap and easy to find, but like other anons have said it's pretty much a candy bar and it's heavily processed with lots of weird ingredients... Has some sugar alcohols too so get ready for a quick shit if you're not accustomed to it.
He also sells these protein savory puff snacks on Amazon but they're expensive as fuck. They're really good imitation of the sensation of eating cheese puffs but they are about the size of cereal. Judging by the reviews I've seen on Amazon, people don't really seem to like them as much as i did but they are far better than the quest protein Doritos, those are positively foul.

>He doesn't own Infowars protein bars

Attached: info.png (900x600, 334K)

Just eat real food you fucking idiots.

Too expensive, never tried.